Am I cursed? When will this end?

tinypastels

My friend asked me

Is this a cursed period of time? When will these back to back challenges end?

My friend has been going through a lot between school, work, internship, forced to move, losing her grandfather, among so many other things. I have already looked at her transits/progressions and looks like there will be more positivity up ahead. She just had Solar Arc Uranus=Aries Point as well as her SA Sun=Mars/Pluto. Anyway, things generally seem to be looking up on that side of things.

What I'm interested in from this chart is when will these back to back challenges end? Its always something. Earlier this week her car was broken into, few days later she fell pretty hard on her face and has a large gash and bruise. So its not about when the current issues will end, but when will she stop being so unlucky? Hoping horary has a specific answer because "sometime in the next 6 months" isn't helpful.

Not only is Saturn in the first house, Saturn is the final depositor for all traditional planets! Her significator is Jupiter which is retrograde. Not sure which house to use for her question, but this already says a lot! She has been facing Saturn energy non-stop. Is it true that for general questions like these you use the 7th house? If so, that depositor is Mercury, and the moon is 19 degrees away. Using my best judgment of the situation and seeing that its a cadent house, i wanna say 19 days. This seems fitting because she graduates next weekend and will likely have other things to catch up on. I see the moon had just passed a saturn square when she asked the question so something had just happened where she especially felt stuck (makes sense!). It doesn't make any hard aspects to other planets until it finally conjuncts Mercury bringing this "cursed" period to a close. What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.13.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.13.06 PM.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.25.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.25.34 PM.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.26.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 1.26.47 PM.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Sunrise

My friend asked me

My friend has been going through a lot between school, work, internship, forced to move, losing her grandfather, among so many other things.

What I'm interested in from this chart is when will these back to back challenges end? Its always something. Earlier this week her car was broken into, few days later she fell pretty hard on her face and has a large gash and bruise. So its not about when the current issues will end, but when will she stop being so unlucky? Hoping horary has a specific answer because "sometime in the next 6 months" isn't helpful.

What do you think?

My friend has been going through a lot between school, work, internship, forced to move, losing her grandfather, among so many other things.

Hello
Positive elements of the map:
Your lfriend is Jupiter retro in the dark sign of scorpion. But the 11th house - the house of good luck. A lucky house. Positive sign.

Her misfortune and all her psychological condition is shown by the Mars, her dispositor and aldo the ruler of 12th house (an unfortunate house, a house that shows insecurity and phobias that are difficult to exteriorize). This Jupiter, which is also in the triplicity of Mars, will shortly enter the burned path, which in turn shows us the badly psychological state that will continue.

But Jupiter in a while (from June I think if I remember well) will stop his retrograde course and it will be much better. The retrograde course has the ability to brake, delay, block or confuse things and situations, but that will change soon and feel much better.

Saturn near ascendant shows weight, but here Saturn is not in Sagittarius but in Capricorn, in another sign and also retro. So his influence is reduced.
Mars and Saturn seem to affect her assets and her money.
Mars (her dispositor), who is in charge of her, is in her second house. And Saturn is the ruler of her second house.

The other positive thing that shows us that soon will calm down a little from this misfortune is the fact that this Mars (the 12th house) is in its last degrees - at this moment it is in the absolute degree of its exaltation, very strong, and to the detriment of that Jupiter (your friend), it will soon change its position and enter into the sign of Aquarius. That is why he will lose his powers and will be in a position that will be indifferent to Jupiter (your friend).

Then I see the Moon, ruled by this Mars and Mars in the detriment of the Moon. So we see this Mars again in the weakness and fall of your friends main indicators-planets.

But we can see that the moon has just passed this Saturn square (stinging and heavy psychology). The Moon is ruler of the 8th house (death, property of others, etc.).
The Sun just opposed Jupiter (the 8th contains all the sign of Leo = Sun).

Besides, it is not accidental where Venus is located (Venus is the general planet of joy, relations of co-operation and contracts, pleaser, finances, etc.), in the chart rules the 5th house (pleasure, fun, hobby) but also the 10th house (sociability, social image, success, professional, scholarships etc.), but also the house of health, ilness, slavery, hard work, etc., (the 6th house).

This Venus therefore does not at all desire Jupiter (detriment of Jupiter) but also Jupiter do not want this Venus (weakness). We have matual reception from weakness. This Venus has a strong relationship and affects the field of relationships, affiliations, partnerships, etc. and of course the benefits that come from them.
The Moon is in the detriment of this Venus and will soon make a square with her in the future. Maybe for a while they will have some problems in this area but will soon be overcome (Aries and Gemini signs - variable signs).
Also this Venus when the zodiac changes soon will be found in the exaltation of Zeus. So I think the issues concerning the avenger and the houses that rule on the map will go better.

hope the best