chiron on the mc in aquarius

katem

Banned
Just glanced at this today and when I read that there can be issues with the Father, it seemed to explain a lot.

He had no time for me, treated me badly mentally and physically, said untruths about me to cover his tracks. In short, a swine.

It has shaken me up, I always knew that he had no time for me, it was sort of staring us all in the face but to read in my natal that this was always going to be the case, whatever I did or did not do is distressing.

To realise that I never had a hope....although I do remember when I was ten being told by my Mum to speak to him. Apparently, I had had enough of him at that young age and refused to have anything to do with him. In his sick head, he would have been afraid that people would wonder WHY I would have nothing to do with him.

He is dead now, but the anger at having this pig for a father lives on, for a number of reasons I am not going to indulge publicly. Suffice to say, I regularly curse him and will never visit his grave.
:mad:

He was a Leo, with a Mummy's boy Moon in Cancer.....just glad he is gone. The damage lives on though....

katem

Banned
Just glanced at this today and when I read that there can be issues with the Father, it seemed to explain a lot.

He had no time for me, treated me badly mentally and physically, said untruths about me to cover his tracks. In short, a swine.

It has shaken me up, I always knew that he had no time for me, it was sort of staring us all in the face but to read in my natal that this was always going to be the case, whatever I did or did not do is distressing.

To realise that I never had a hope....although I do remember when I was ten being told by my Mum to speak to him. Apparently, I had had enough of him at that young age and refused to have anything to do with him. In his sick head, he would have been afraid that people would wonder WHY I would have nothing to do with him.

He is dead now, but the anger at having this pig for a father lives on, for a number of reasons I am not going to indulge publicly. Suffice to say, I regularly curse him and will never visit his grave.
:mad:

He was a Leo, with a Mummy's boy Moon in Cancer.....just glad he is gone. The damage lives on though....

His behaviour was just plain odd, at one stage he would go around the house in a towelling skirt, we called him Fiona!!

IleneK

Premium Member
Chiron symbology is about rejection and wounding from the mother. The 10th house/sign in which the MC may be placed is historically seen the house of the mother. The 4th is the house of the father.

Of course who know show much suffering your mother endured with a man like your father.

I am very sorry for your painful experience growing up.

Best,