Future spouse

When shall I meet my would be spouse? It would be very helpful if you could give an insight regarding the nature,profession,and physical outline of my spouse. I am new to vedic astrology and have started learning since the last two months. A detailed insight would be highly appreciated as I am a bit confused since there are 4 planets sitting in the 7th house in my natal chart while no planet in the 7th house of navamsa chart.
Place-Guwahati, Assam
Time- 17:00
Date- 16/02/1994.
Regards

Due to Sun, every other planet is COMBUST in 7th house (combination of full and partial combustion). Sun being the first lord is in 7th house, so chances are that your spouse will WALK to you in a gathering or a meeting or somewhere. But remember, it will be her walking to you or making the FIRST contact with you, not the other way around. So wait for the moment.

Thank you.

And what about his field of profession (i.e whether it is artistic,finance or any other field)and description of his physical features would be really helpful.

danshawen

I have reviewed, out of curiousity, the synastries of several couples and there is a general pattern when it comes to spiritual compatibility (though that is not all that is required).

for instance, even if one is mainly a deva but astrologically you are strong in aries signs, especially moon, then a rakshasa i have found is more compatible than a manushya or deva. So the devil or truth is in the details and there are exceptions.