Hi

katem

Banned
This is about a male friend I've known a v long time. We were together years ago, but things changed, as they do, and I hadn't seen him for decades.

I wrote him a wee note at Christmas, purely to make contact and hopefully, to start the old friendship again. Twice now he has appeared right beside me since September.

I feel so isolated and alone, Id welcome a friend such as him from my teens and twenties and to make me feel safer having a man friend again.

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Before i reply can you please first confirm a couple of things.

You've said you've not seen him for decades, are you 100% sure he's actually still at the address you've sent the note too ?

"Twice now he has appeared right beside me since September. "
can you clarify on this a little, im confused ?

What changed, how long is it since you've last spoken to him ?

Chrysalis

Moons last aspect in his 3rd, was the aspect with mercury so the note was delivered, moons next aspect when moves signs will go to aspect saturn, which is not great for anything forthcoming.

Venus can't get to mars as is already in aspect with the sun, you exalt mars but are in his detriment, so he's not feeling the same.

Moving the moon along even more, even when she trines with venus, the aspect is still rejected by him venus.

And he's in his 8th house, so no action being take by him.

Im sorry but im not seeing anything coming back to you from him.