Question from a friend, will he get back together?

Salasi

Hmmm... Moon will transfer light from mercury to jupiter, that looks positive for a possible reunion. But not sure if it will be a happy one, as the significators are one sign apart, which usually means aversion...did they have a fight?

But the (ex) partner, jup, seems to be receptive for his feelings though, moon in sagi trine jup.

I might be getting to far off now, but your friend seems so strong with merc in virgo... I think the solution is that he will have to put his ego aside and show his vulnerable side (which seems to be difficult for him, merc sq moon, and moon in merc fall). But i think it is through showing his true emotions/feelings that he will have the key to his partners heart...

Last edited:

Ariesinlove1996

Hmmm... Moon will transfer light from mercury to jupiter, that looks positive for a possible reunion. But not sure if it will be a happy one, as the significators are one sign apart, which usually means aversion...did they have a fight?

But the (ex) partner, jup, seems to be receptive for his feelings though, moon in sagi trine jup.

I might be getting to far off now, but your friend seems so strong with merc in virgo... I think the solution is that he will have to put his ego aside and show his vulnerable side (which seems to be difficult for him, merc sq moon, and moon in merc fall). But i think it is through showing his true emotions/feelings that he will have the key to his partners heart...

Ok... I'm confused. Idk what to say to be honest