Transiting saturn opposite natal venus... Anyone experienced this transit?

Claire19

Tr saturn opp my pisces moon, that was a bad one. Actually I can sense many of the things written about tr. saturn opp venus on the web, in regard to what i felt then. Lonely and cold, dumped by a great love. It passed.

Next year I´ll have saturn opp venus and googling around brought me here again:joyful: I read all the free texts available. The only problem for me is they talk mostly about love problems. I´m not in a romantic relationship now, and doub´t I´ll be in one next year. This summer pluto has made sth to me, and I have opted out love, sex, romance altogheter. First even friendship, but I´m slowly starting to build that up again after months pause.

If saturn hard transit venus kills my friendships again, it´s just karma and I´m getting used by now.

Anyway when I last had saturn square venus I had a hard time economically but it did not bother me as much (cause I liked my job and believed I was going to get a raise, and did). But my then partner left me. We had not been good for a while but this was the final insult. Really cold and lonely. We had spent much time together on a summer holiday. Then we went to a resort and there was his new partner. He lied to me they were not having anything else than friendship but I knew in my heart he lied. After that trip our relationship was over. I was sad and soon got depressed. After all this I cannot really respect the upcoming transit, I´ve already lost everything I love. The plutonian relationship I had the past years was broken already, maybe cause of saturn opp chiron?
Chiron I am not so sure about, it is not after all a planet but I may use it in support of other aspects.
Venus does deal with more than love, you are right. It is finances, values materiality and partnership. It can mean long term connections and those that are legalised and committed. A transit is only viable if there is the natal promise in the birthchart to be triggered off.

JUPITERASC

Hello, would like to know some opinions of those who already experienced transiting saturn opposite their venus.
Does it bring solitude? being cold?
Change of inner behavoiur towards the partner?
Thanks!
The short answer is :smile:
not necessarily
effects of transiting Saturn opposing natal Venus
are dependent on several factors
including
SIGN LOCATION of transiting Saturn
as well as obviously sign location of natal Venus
and house location of natal Venus and transiting Saturn

Saturn opposes natal Venus every THIRTY YEARS
because
it takes Saturn thirty years to orbit sun once