Why do I feel like I'll be REALLY famous one day? (Musician and Actor)

Scoff

Banned
I noticed I have a unique chart.

I play guitar and sing and want to form a band so I can make some ******* money. Acting is my best route, but I don't have the same passion for it as music. But I've always felt ONE day I WILL make it beyond even my wildest dreams..its like I can feel it?

Been told everything from you look like a celebrity to you look familiar, to good looking. Whole nine yards. I am inspired when I think of my favorite musicians (Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Jimi) or any badass fictional character. Sorry for the weird post.

I have a massive third house stellium which I'm not too found of beside my Aqua moon and Mercury. Pluto in 1st, Jupiter in 2nd.

My chart:
2ahxkz9.gif

Last edited:

Elyse

I noticed I have a unique chart.

I play guitar and sing and want to form a band so I can make some ******* money. Acting is my best route, but I don't have the same passion for it as music. But I've always felt ONE day I WILL make it beyond even my wildest dreams..its like I can feel it?

Been told everything from you look like a celebrity to you look familiar, to good looking. Whole nine yards. I am inspired when I think of my favorite musicians (Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Jimi) or any badass fictional character. Sorry for the weird post.

I have a massive third house stellium which I'm not too found of beside my Aqua moon and Mercury. Pluto in 1st, Jupiter in 2nd.

My chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_paul_gibbs.59472.50334.gif&res=100

can't see your chart.

angelic

Stellium in the 3rd house = great singing voice/unique voice! Beyonce also has this stellium but in Libra.

She also has Mars in Leo, which is ideal for a performer of any kind. With all this conjunct your MC, you are probably well known for your drama/flair and make a great entertainer.

The ruler of your MC is the Sun, which is sitting in the 4th house in Pisces. Pisces is a very creative sign. You probably have a very active imagination which adds to your artistic ability.

North Node conjunct Ascendant makes you very popular. You stand out in a crowd and people are drawn to you. You're probably a trend setter but maybe can come off as superficial? Make sure you are authentic and stay true to yourself.

There are some elements of the chart that may suggest a career in the arts/creative endeavors. There is leo on the MC. With Aires on the 6th house cusp and the ruler of the 6th (Mars) in the 10th making a conjunction with the MC, it may suggest a connection between your everyday work fueling or pushing you towards your career. Jupiter in the 2nd and as the ruler of the second house also lends a helping hand. Jupiter's sextiles w/ the moon and mercury may facilitate your ability to communicate and/or convey sentiments in music and other forms of communication.