jupiter transiting 12th house (expansion of suffering)

librarising

Guess what? I asked god why I am so sad? He replied because jupiter is in the 12th house silly, I asked him why I wasn't benefiting from the once in 12year jupiter conjunct Sun transit? He replied because u were not made to have an inflated ego since I put your Sun in the 12th house. I asked him why I was losing my friends and how people are letting me drown? He replied I only took away the people who didn't put you up and just created roadblocks on your life path. I am teaching you to let go so that you can have ultimate happiness. Okay, one more last question, what kind of experience or shift in life will I have when jupiter ultimately hits my 1st house? (That's where u guys come in)

anca

Account Closed
Guess what? I asked god why I am so sad? He replied because jupiter is in the 12th house silly, I asked him why I wasn't benefiting from the once in 12year jupiter conjunct Sun transit? He replied because u were not made to have an inflated ego since I put your Sun in the 12th house. I asked him why I was losing my friends and how people are letting me drown? He replied I only took away the people who didn't put you up and just created roadblocks on your life path. I am teaching you to let go so that you can have ultimate happiness. Okay, one more last question, what kind of experience or shift in life will I have when jupiter ultimately hits my 1st house? (That's where u guys come in)

You'll gain weight :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Guess what?
I asked god why I am so sad?
He replied because jupiter is in the 12th house silly,
I asked him why I wasn't benefiting from the
once in 12year jupiter conjunct Sun transit?
NEVERTHELESS
keep in mind that
TRANSITING SUN conjuncts any natal Jupiter once a year
:smile:
He replied because u were not made to have an inflated ego since I put your Sun in the 12th house.
I asked him why I was losing my friends and how people are letting me drown?
He replied I only took away the people who didn't put you up and just created roadblocks on your life path.
I am teaching you to let go so that you can have ultimate happiness.
Check out
WHOLE SIGN HOUSES 11th House of friends SIGN ruler
and 12th House SIGN ruler

Okay, one more last question,
what kind of experience or shift in life will I have when jupiter ultimately hits my 1st house?
(That's where u guys come in)
That's where one wonders at the silence of god on this matter

meanwhile, back at the ranch
astrologers opine that 1st House significations = Life, vitality and
health
as well as Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance, the condition of this house
and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

so check 1st House SIGN ruler location and aspects

Ann Wilson

Jupiter in the twelfth house doesn't make people sad. I would stop asking "God" any more questions. This transit can connect you to your spiritual self and may make you more generous to the less fortunate. If you start thinking of how you can help others, you won't be unhappy. There is great joy in helping others! Institutions such as nursing homes, hospitals, or prisons could use your 12th house Jupiter transit.

Jeannette

Possibilities.

Libra Jupiter First House.
*Your beauty expands. (I plan on this one.)
*You could find yourself attracted to a foreigner, or someone who's in some way exotic to you, and could even couple with the person.
*An attractive/balanced weight gain.
**Some people are too thin from starving, or an illness, and will look better with more fat.
**If not, it could be attractive from going to the right places.
**It could be a gain in muscle mass instead of fat.
*An attractive/balanced expansion of your identity, or your personality.
*A partner fattens you, by causing you to consume too many calories.
*A partner increases your muscle mass.
*A partner expands you via pregnancy.
*A partner expands your identity, or your personality.
*You get a partner who's big. It could be fat, muscle, in general size of a person, or a combination thereof.
*Your partner gets big, possibly from you causing it.
*Your partner expands in identity, or personality. You could be the cause.

And, Jupiter in the Twelfth did make me sad, by giving me an illusion of pregnancy as it Conjuncted my Virgo Sun. I suddenly, radically put on weight from nowhere while ill. My belly sticks out in how I gain weight, so it created an illusion (Twelfth House) of pregnancy (Jupiter Conjunct Sun).
It was disappointing. I wanted to actually get pregnant.

I am not a professional astrologer. I study in private.
But, those are the possibilities that I could think of.

Lin

So really we need to know what Saturn is doing ....because Jupiter conj a 12th house sun just "expands" the 12th house energy - so - 12th house issues and activities.
Research, collecting, donating your time, meditation, and if on the negative side, repeating mistakes so that you recreate negative dynamics.

If you are interested in mythology, astrology, religion, etc, this is a good time to do a lot of reading and researching these subjects. But of course not limited to these subjects. Using time alone to divert yourself temporarily....because Jupiter is in a sign only a year.

Of course the OTHER aspects the Sun makes in your chart will be intensified by the Jupiter conjunction. So....if the Sun makes difficult aspects, the Jupiter transits will make them when conj the Sun, and if the Sun makes positive aspects the same is true!

So....that...
and also the other transits...Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn.....the all have a say at all times because they are "stage setters."
If you post your chart we can access the "god" planets and see what they actually are "saying" right now....if you are more comfortable with that type of dynamic.
LIN