Joined last month but hi

theoddone

I joined the site last month hoping to get some interpretation on a planet placement in my natal chart but I had a bout of moodiness and to take care of that separately from the internet.

Anyways, my real name isn't of importance and I have been interested in astrology since middle school and only recently gone beyond knowledge of my sun sign and the planetary placements. I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest and I am studying health informatics at my local community college.

I am also a Capricorn sun, Aquarius moon, and Scorpio rising. It's nice to hopefully get learn from others on here and provide information that may or may not be on the top of my head.

Blaze

Account Closed
Nobodies real name is of importance here. We're all disembodied avatars with user names and birth charts. Oh, and questions.

Welcome to the forum fellow North node in Aquarius. :biggrin:

theoddone

Nobodies real name is of importance here. We're all disembodied avatars with user names and birth charts. Oh, and questions.

Welcome to the forum fellow North node in Aquarius. :biggrin:

I do enjoy fellow inquiring minds. Lol.

Nice to meet you both.

SagRising77

Welcome to the boards I'm new too! Sag asc and cancer sun and moon here..you seem like my opposite (air/earth) :) nice to meet you

theoddone

Nice to meet you as well.

My Mars sign would get along your rising sign...it's in Sagittarius as well. If you were Cancer sun, Leo moon, and Taurus rising, we'd be complete opposites. :D But your placements seem like we would get along fine.

SagRising77

Nice to meet you as well.

My Mars sign would get along your rising sign...it's in Sagittarius as well. If you were Cancer sun, Leo moon, and Taurus rising, we'd be complete opposites. :D But your placements seem like we would get along fine.

I have mercury and Venus in Leo :) I'm sure we would get along! :)

theoddone

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. o_O

I do get avoided on public transportation because I apparently have resting b**ch face and a good friend of mine commented that I was stubborn in a good way. I'm also apparently scary when I'm angry or when someone pisses me off. If that's Scorpio intensity, then maybe.

Blaze

Account Closed
Pluto in Scorpio. My Pluto placement is in the first house as well due to my Scorpio ascendant.

Ah, I see. If I remember correctly, you have Saturn in Capricorn, Like me!
But your Saturn might be in the third house, while mine is in the tenth. Your Saturn could also be in the second..or on the cusp of the third and second. Hmm. That would mean you were born around the same time as me..huh. Your chart would be very interesting to see. :D

P.S I'm not telling you to post your chart. Just that it'd be interesting to see my opposites chart. I could post or PM you mine if you'd like to see. :D

Blaze

Account Closed
Whoa! Man that third house sure is empty. :p (I'm jk.)

I'm a little short for time atm so I'll look at your chart more in depth later. =)

Here's mine!

Last edited: