Jupiter Venus and relationships

Zeuses

I have gone over previous relationships and found that in a number of them there was a positive Jupiter Venus transit. Wondered if anyone else has found this?

AstroPunter86

Jupiter does open my dating pool quite a bit in certain houses but I would not give it credit for any deep meaningful relationships. Jupiter is not exactly a romantic planet.

And Venus, well, it moves so fast that I can't really give it credit for anyone one relationship in particular but it can help make interactions more pleasant.

Zeuses

Thanks it was interesting to see that I saw it in three relationships none of which survived. It was either transit jupiter trine natal venus or transit Jupiter sextile natal Venus.

Lin

It's nice to have Jupiter trine Venus in a new relationship. But ....Jupiter moves on pretty fast and therefore you have to look at other outer planets transits not only to Venus but to the ruler of the 7th (partnership) and 11th (future) at the least.

And of course, to Moon.

Obviously the more positive transits one has to personal planets at the first meeting or the first month..etc, the better ''foundation'' on will have with that person.

But ...of course....it's the compatibility study (synastry) which will, ultimately, that tells the real story.

LIN

Zeuses

It's nice to have Jupiter trine Venus in a new relationship. But ....Jupiter moves on pretty fast and therefore you have to look at other outer planets transits not only to Venus but to the ruler of the 7th (partnership) and 11th (future) at the least.

And of course, to Moon.

Obviously the more positive transits one has to personal planets at the first meeting or the first month..etc, the better ''foundation'' on will have with that person.

But ...of course....it's the compatibility study (synastry) which will, ultimately, that tells the real story.

LIN

Thankyou Lin. In my bid to continually test astrology I looked at the transits for all past relationships and found this common in four of them. A ten year relationship began under a Uranus opposite Venus transit which I guess you wouldn't expect such longevity with but the synastry chart was positive.

It is also interesting that Pisces is on my descendent and I would say that relationship s with two pisceans ended in heartbreak at the time more than any other relationships with other signs. Both began under positive Neptune transits too. All very interesting.

Tatianna

I've noticed in my experience that Jupiter square venus brings an ending and also a new relationship will begin as the square separates, I've also noted this to be true looking at significant others transits too.

I think maybe it has a great effect on myself when jupiter touches my venus because my venus is located in my 7th house and my natal jupiter is conjuncting my descendant

Sunrise

Re: Jupiter Venus and relationships
let me also add here that it is important to look at the other progressive systems. We can not draw conclusions only from the tranzit and the birthday. A transit may indicate the coming of a relationship but it may not. You should see this from other progressive systems as well. (solar return, Venus return, progressive moon and the whole map, solar arc etc

JUPITERASC

Thankyou Lin. In my bid to continually test astrology I looked at the transits for all past relationships and found this common in four of them. A ten year relationship began under a Uranus opposite Venus transit which I guess you wouldn't expect such longevity with but the synastry chart was positive.

It is also interesting that Pisces is on my descendent and I would say that relationship s with two pisceans ended in heartbreak at the time more than any other relationships with other signs. Both began under positive Neptune transits too. All very interesting.
testing astrology reliably
necessitates checking not just one aspect
but at least three significant trends :smile:

including PROFECTIONS to the Lord of the Year

clearly
aspects to and from 7th ruler require testing as well

otherwise it's just fun generalisation
which although fun, is meaningless because unreliable

Zeuses

let me also add here that it is important to look at the other progressive systems. We can not draw conclusions only from the tranzit and the birthday. A transit may indicate the coming of a relationship but it may not. You should see this from other progressive systems as well. (solar return, Venus return, progressive moon and the whole map, solar arc etc

Thanks for your response. I am currently checking my solar return and Venus retuen for the first time ever but know what the progressions are. I have to say though that transits have shown significant times of my life before I knew anything about other forms of prediction. Examples include my fathers death where I had an array of dreadful transits on that date including Pluto opposite sun 8th, mercury square mars (8th) Saturn square sun plus others. Similarly when my grandmother died who I was very close to I had Pluto square moon Saturn square sun Saturn square mars and Uranus opposite mercury again, amongst other transits. God knows what my SR and progressions must have been like at that time as well. Going to check them to help me to learn more. Thankyou again for your input.

Zeuses

testing astrology reliably
necessitates checking not just one aspect
but at least three significant trends :smile:

including PROFECTIONS to the Lord of the Year

clearly
aspects to and from 7th ruler require testing as well

otherwise it's just fun generalisation
which although fun, is meaningless because unreliable

Thankyou. Yes I imagine 7th is important. Currently have Neptune transiting it. Need to check aspects as you mention.

JUPITERASC

Thankyou.
Yes I imagine 7th is important.

keep in mind that MOON transits 7th Whole Sign house monthly
for approximately two and a half days :smile:

MERCURY transits 7th Whole Sign house for approxiately SEVEN DAYS
dependent on whether retrograde or direct

VENUS transits 7th Whole Sign house for approxiately EIGHTEEN & A HALF DAYS

SUN transits 7th Whole Sign house for one month ANNUALLY

MARS transits 7th Whole Sign house for FIFTY-SEVEN DAYS or
ALMOST TWO MONTHS when direct
longer when retrograde

These are the PERSONAL PLANETS

Check it out FREE on TRANSITS CHECKER at

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

Zeuses

keep in mind that MOON transits 7th Whole Sign house monthly
for approximately two and a half days :smile:

MERCURY transits 7th Whole Sign house for approxiately SEVEN DAYS

VENUS transits 7th Whole Sign house for approxiately EIGHTEEN & A HALF DAYS

SUN transits 7th Whole Sign house for one month ANNUALLY

MARS transits 7th Whole Sign house for FIFTY-SEVEN DAYS or
ALMOST TWO MONTHS when direct
longer when retrograde

These are the PERSONAL PLANETS

Check it out FREE on TRANSITS CHECKER at

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

Thanks. I have read up a little more on house systems (finally) and when I test my chart I find that placidus is more me due to a couple of changes in positions but particularly Jupiter I do not recognise Jupiter in 8th as me (whole house) it is far more 9th house (placidus). I just wanted to add that these are transits to natal planets so for example if Pluto squares natal sun it isn't just for a month, it is for a year or so unless my understanding of transits to natal is wrong.

Last edited: