GUYS!!! help! why am i so drawn to him?

Synastry Analysis?

OK LOOK
my synastry with this boy is insane to me. our composite is even more crazy. i see so many good and bad placements. any input?? i met this boy last year and it was weird y'all lemme just say,,the first time i hugged him i never felt so safe and comfortable???? EVERYTHING with him was so natural and i felt at home in his arms. Being with him felt like it happened a million times already. nothing felt out of place, there was no hesitation or awkwardness? there wasn't an overwhelming feeling of newness at all even after our second meeting..what placements in our synastry state these feelings?

so idk the EXACT time he was born, so our composite might have pluto, venus, mars, in the 10th instead of having venus and mars in the 11th. if that changes anything please let me know!! thank you so much. everything else should be right though!

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst j.pdf
    192.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

katydid

Your Venus is conjunct his Pluto. Major attraction aspect. :sideways:

Also, your moon @ 2 scorpio squares his Uranus @ 3 Aquarius. And right now transiting Uranus makes that into a T-square.

His Chiron conjuncts your Moon so that plays into it as well. You can sense his vulnerability, even though he may pretend not be so sensitive.

Moon/Uranus square-synastry:

I Love You, Now Go Away: Moon and Uranus in Synastry
https://sasstrology.com/2017/04/i-love-you-now-go-away-moon-and-uranus-in-synastry.html

Last edited:

katydid

Re: PLS lookk how karmic my connection with this boy is help

Moon/Uranus square in synastry:
https://dreamastromeanings.com/moon-square-uranus-synastry/

When the Moon meets Uranus in a square aspect in synastry, it is very likely that the relationship starts almost as a surprise, without much thinking through it or about it.

It could be a sudden recognition, sudden attraction; the intuition plays a great role.

Even if the moon intuitively knows Uranus brings in that unstable, rebellious energy, it is hard to resist and, in fact, the moon does not want to resist.

However, it would depend on other elements found in the synastry. This connection is, by all means, romantic, thrilling, exciting. However, the problem is that the moon would love to frame it, to put it into their own domestic vision, to tame it, in a way.

Uranus resists boundaries and it could even feel threatened. The Moon person would find his or her own emotional needs challenged, re-questioned.

Uranus would feel the same about their actual need for being so stubbornly rebellious. The moderation is possible, although it requires great effort from both parties.

This is a thrilling relationship, filled with moments of indescribable exaltation and moments of questioning.

There could definitely be arguments over ideas on mutual life and expectations of a relationship as a whole.