How to know what a nodal transit to the ASC will bring?

Chrysalis

I've just realized something. Sometimes with a certain transit, you need a thunderbolt to kick the transit off.

The next eclipse on the 21st June, it happens at 0° Cancer on my 29+ Gemini Dsc conjunct the NN. Its the eclipse that will kick start what the NN transit is telling me about. At the same time, i also have Uranus conjunct my natal Chiron.

My ex even after long talks and a decision of just remaining friends, still won't leave me alone. Constantly calling me, but i don't answer. I think the eclipse on my Dsc activating the nodal transit and with Uranus, exactly conjunct my natal Chiron at the same time (Chiron being about making sacrifices) is going to bring me a big decision to make between the guy I'm with now who won't fully commit or to go back to my ex who will commit.

Im a libra stellium, im not great with decisions like this.:crying:

ElenaJ

I'm wondering what it will bring as well.
The eclipse is exactly on my natal NN, and on the eclipse chart where I live the ascendent corresponds to my natal ascendent.
The eclipse chart has Saturn on the descendent, which is my natal descendent .
Luckily mars will form a grand trine with my saturn and sun, although Jupiter/pluto will oppose my Saturn and sextile sun, while exactly conjunct progressed moon.
Eclipse mercury will exactly square my Chiron. Natal Chiron is in my 3rd, eclipse mercury rules the 3rd and is in the 12th of hospitals. (My brother has been having health problems.)
We'll have to compare notes afterwards !
Interesting personal note. my progressed NN is exactly 29 Gemini!

Chrysalis

The eclipse is exactly on my natal NN, and on the eclipse chart where I live the ascendent corresponds to my natal ascendent.
Luckily mars will form a grand trine with my saturn and sun, although Jupiter/pluto will oppose my Saturn and sextile sun, while exactly conjunct progressed moon.
Eclipse mercury will exactly square my Chiron. Natal Chiron is in my 3rd, eclipse mercury rules the 3rd and is in the 12th of hospitals. (My brother has been having health problems.)

Oh really! Interesting. yes, we sure will have to compare notes. I hope they're not too bad.

Ive heard that latent transits need either a FM/NM/solar eclipse to trigger it off, or mars and i think also maybe sun by transit, to do a trigger too. To set the latent ones off. But usually only hard aspects via conjunction/square/opposition. Obviously the conjunction is the most powerful.

So if you've got certain planetary transit triggers already in play, the eclipse will kick start them off.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
My ex even after long talks and a decision of just remaining friends, still won't leave me alone. Constantly calling me, but i don't answer. I think the eclipse on my Dsc activating the nodal transit and with Uranus, exactly conjunct my natal Chiron at the same time (Chiron being about making sacrifices) is going to bring me a big decision to make between the guy I'm with now who won't fully commit or to go back to my ex who will commit.

Im a libra stellium, im not great with decisions like this.:crying:

Why do you have to choose either of them?

Your ex is your ex for a reason. The lack of commitment coming from the guy you're currently dating doesn't change that reason. And if your current guy's lack of commitment is a deal breaker for you, then break the deal. If it's not, then it's time to figure out how much of a commitment you really want and how long you're willing to let it go on if he remains as uncommitted as he is now.

An appropriate sacrifice isn't one that deprives you, but one that leaves you better off. Your Chiron sacrifice could be a decision not to date either of them. Then you'd be free to find someone better, who doesn't have the deal breakers either of these guys does, or to just be single if you prefer.

If something is kickstarting the power of this eclipse in your life, it won't just be an instant thing and you won't necessarily see it on the day of the eclipse. It might manifest several months before or after, and it might be a series of events or personal transformations. Indeed, you're already thinking about deciding between your current boyfriend and your ex... which means you're already facing that decision. But it's not just an either/or choice.

Chrysalis

Yes your right osamenor, the exact eclipse date is happening already and has been for a few weeks prior, whilst the nodes have been on my asc/dsc and also the venus rx which has brought my ex back (once again).

My ex is only an ex due to his natal Venus conjunct Chiron sacrifices he's had to make for his whole family for how many years. It was this that caused us to eventually break up 7 years ago, as he was too busy with other people.

The guy im currently with and do love is a Sun/Uranus conjunction in Scorpio he's not a committal type no matter how much he loves me. And then ive got the ex coming back and wanting that commitment. It's a hard decision.

So yes im feeling it already, up to now im choosing the Scorpio guy im seeing, but at the same time, i cant fully let go of my ex. I feel sorry for him and also he has qualities i like too, although not as passionate as my Scorpio.

I was thinking maybe I do need to let them both go, as neither is no good. But what is a perfect relationship, does this even exist? But then again i remember years back having a psychic reading done, and i remember the words of "you're going to have to choose between two guys" and i think this is the point.

Uranus on my chiron at the same time of the eclipse on my asc/dsc, tells me i have a sacrifice to make.

Osamenor

Staff member
So this ex you're talking about isn't the abusive guy you were recently with?

I thought he was. That guy, you shouldn't get back with no matter what!

If this ex is nice and the reasons you broke up were mainly circumstantial, then he's not such a dangerous situation. However, if he's refusing to leave you alone when you've asked him to, that says something not good about his respect for your boundaries.

As for your current boyfriend being "not a committal type," does he call himself that, or have you observed that in him? Or are you saying that just because of his birth chart? Have you been really getting to know him, or have you been putting at least as much effort into reading his chart? If you're doing the second, that keeps you from being present in the relationship. Astrology isn't a substitute for relating!

Chrysalis

So this ex you're talking about isn't the abusive guy you were recently with?

I thought he was. That guy, you shouldn't get back with no matter what!

If this ex is nice and the reasons you broke up were mainly circumstantial, then he's not such a dangerous situation. However, if he's refusing to leave you alone when you've asked him to, that says something not good about his respect for your boundaries.

As for your current boyfriend being "not a committal type," does he call himself that, or have you observed that in him? Or are you saying that just because of his birth chart? Have you been really getting to know him, or have you been putting at least as much effort into reading his chart? If you're doing the second, that keeps you from being present in the relationship. Astrology isn't a substitute for relating!

No, my current boyfriend ive been with for nearly two years now. And he has told me in his own words that he can't commit. Knowing about astrology and seeing his (no time) chart has given me a little insight into that he is not lying. His sun/Uranus in Scorpio is rather close. He does love me i know that, but he's told me in his words he doesn't like to feel held down and restricted to one place. I mean he even doesn't have his own address because of this. He lives amongst his brothers house, his mums and his sisters. He has no place to call home because he prefers to be free. He loves me i know he does, but the feeling of being tied to one place he freaks out about. So i only see him twice a week and have done for almost two years of seeing him.

Abusive guy, i was recently with? Im not sure who this is?

Yes leaving my ex was circumstantial like i said he has venus conjunct Chiron and this has caused him to sacrifice his romantic happiness for his family.

Chrysalis

You've been with the same guy for two years? Then who did you break up with just over a month ago?
Yes i did end things with current bf just over a month ago, but it lasted about a week and i went back to him.
And last year, you said your boyfriend was saying he doesn't really love you and only wants you for sex. That sure sounds abusive to me.

I met him in Aug 2018. I think sometime in the beginning of 2019 he did tell me he didn't love me and it was just sex. But then after this, he's gone to always telling me he loves me. He does also have his Mercury in Scorpio and he can and still sometimes does say things to hurt me.

Thanks for pointing out in your previous reply about eclipses/transits having an effect prior to/after. I was waiting for the actual eclipse date which is next week.

Chrysalis

Eclipse update Elena?

The current Lunar eclipse has highlighted even more the nodes still lingering on my asc/dsc, from the previous solar eclipse.

BF came over Friday night (as he usually does) and i had this almighty urge to outrightly tell him that id been speaking to my ex on the phone. The ex wants me to move in with him etc and be proper, i told him all this. He wasn't happy to say the least.

My nodal transits are definitely to do with the push/ pull of either getting back with the ex (the safety net) or staying with who ive been seeing for two years (the excitement).

Chrysalis

Disregard the nodal transits being me suddenly getting into politics. My Gemini moon is really quite strong, to say the least. I was into politics for around three weeks max and got distracted again.:biggrin:

ElenaJ

Gemini tends to do that!
For myself, I think I'm too close personally at the moment to understand what effect it is having on me.
I have come closer to a person, another person has distanced themselves from me, I am unusually lacklustre, leaving projects sitting on the workbench.
The latest full moon at approximately 14 degrees doesn't effect my chart directly, so this might be a chance to catch up and reload .
The Covit restrictions are also taking their toll.
It seems to be a strange waiting period, waiting for something major to happen, but don't know what.

Chrysalis

For anybody who wants to know what a nodal transit crossing your ASC/DSC feels like visually, more specifically NN/ASC and SN/DSC.

The fool Card
fool.jpg

Last edited:

aquarius7000

The nodes always travel as a pair

So the SN on your Asc. will point towards challenges you in relation to your person have when it comes to relating to others/ to the partner - which is the N. Node on the 7th house. The Nodes are a bit like Saturn - they make you grow in character, emotionally and spiritually, but that comes through resolving existent issues, which might have been shoved under the rug.

It will be the SN on my Asc, so the SN will take something away from me as a person? idk im confused with his one.

I also forgot to add to this "Also just to add, around the same time the nodes are on my axis, transit Jupiter will also be opposing my natal Jupiter, so Jupiter does seem to be part of something here." Jupiters actually my Asc ruler being a late sag rising.

So I have the nodes aspected by Jupiter natally, and at the same time of the nodes on my axis, transit Jupiter will be opposing my Jupiter (asc ruler). So it does seem to be something to do with ME then.

Chrysalis

Well, the nodes have done their job. I finally broke up with bf today via txt to go back to my ex. I felt like i was the guy in the fool card on the edge of the cliff for far too long and needed to take that leap. The past recent eclipse made the nodal pulls stronger, this week the decision-making process had become quite strong, as in an urgency to decide. The lingering nodal energy has been going on since May. I've actually felt the build-up gradually, being at its peak this week after the 2nd eclipse.

aquarius7000

Well, the nodes have done their job. I finally broke up with bf today via txt to go back to my ex. I felt like i was the guy in the fool card on the edge of the cliff for far too long and needed to take that leap. The past recent eclipse made the nodal pulls stronger, this week the decision-making process had become quite strong, as in an urgency to decide. The lingering nodal energy has been going on since May. I've actually felt the build-up gradually, being at its peak this week after the 2nd eclipse.
I won't say sorry to hear that, as :

The nodes always travel as a pair

So the SN on your Asc. will point towards challenges you in relation to your person have when it comes to relating to others/ to the partner - which is the N. Node on the 7th house. The Nodes are a bit like Saturn - they make you grow in character, emotionally and spiritually, but that comes through resolving existent issues, which might have been shoved under the rug.

Chrysalis

I don't want sympathy Aquarius. Im just adding to the thread whats happened, to help others who might also have the same nodal transit on their ASC/DSC at some point in there lives, to help them see what it may bring.

"So the SN on your Asc. will point towards challenges you in relation to your person have when it comes to relating to others/ to the partner - which is the N. Node on the 7th house. The Nodes are a bit like Saturn - they make you grow in character, emotionally and spiritually, but that comes through resolving existent issues, which might have been shoved under the rug."

But what you say is true. The guy ive now left, things were shoved under the rug, through my own doing. He did tell me quite early on that he would never be able to commit to me properly (due to his own life commitments), but i carried on and just accepted that for almost two years. This did causes issues at many points, but i, like you say "swept them under the rug" and carried on seeing him. I think i have grown in character, emotionally and spiritually through the experience with him. My venus/mars/pluto conjunction used to make me fall deeply for someone too quickly, I'm now more reserved and realistic. Emotionally I'm more mature, but spiritually right now im drained. This transits really took the breath out of me.

aquarius7000

I know you don't. There are others that do like words of comfort. O just wanted to justify why I felt that saying that normally is quite natural to say when a break-up happens: oh sorry to hear, or how sad
might not be reqd. in this case because it seems it is better to be out of such a relationship (so why feel sorry).

The Nodes are always about growth and to bring to surface issues we otherwise tend to ignore. And, that is by far the only way to grow spiritually for 90% of the people. When things are fine, most of us can be rather frivolous or at least more out there living life and just carrying on with things. Some day I will complete my wordpress site with such matters and share with you :)

I don't want sympathy Aquarius. Im just adding to the thread whats happened, to help others who might also have the same nodal transit on their ASC/DSC at some point in there lives, to help them see what it may bring.

"So the SN on your Asc. will point towards challenges you in relation to your person have when it comes to relating to others/ to the partner - which is the N. Node on the 7th house. The Nodes are a bit like Saturn - they make you grow in character, emotionally and spiritually, but that comes through resolving existent issues, which might have been shoved under the rug."

But what you say is true. The guy ive now left, things were shoved under the rug, through my own doing. He did tell me quite early on that he would never be able to commit to me properly (due to his own life commitments), but i carried on and just accepted that for almost two years. This did causes issues at many points, but i, like you say "swept them under the rug" and carried on seeing him. I think i have grown in character, emotionally and spiritually through the experience with him. My venus/mars/pluto conjunction used to make me fall deeply for someone too quickly, I'm now more reserved and realistic. Emotionally I'm more mature, but spiritually right now im drained. This transits really took the breath out of me.