Buying car

BbI

Me and my husband started slowly approaching this idea of owning a car. Since we live in a city center, and we move arround quite effortlesly, we didn't have a need for it earlier. But now the idea is becoming more appealing to us, and we are much more frequently talking about it, and hence the question - when are we going to buy our first car?

car.jpg

Sunrise

Me and my husband started slowly approaching this idea of owning a car. Since we live in a city center, and we move arround quite effortlesly, we didn't have a need for it earlier. But now the idea is becoming more appealing to us, and we are much more frequently talking about it, and hence the question - when are we going to buy our first car?

car.jpg
iam not good in horary time but about 6 months -up and down- any way you will buy it. do you have something in your mind?? with what color, the kind of car that you prefer??? a small one? a big one?? a fast car????

BbI

iam not good in horary time but about 6 months -up and down- any way you will buy it. do you have something in your mind?? with what color, the kind of car that you prefer??? a small one? a big one?? a fast car????

Yes, our wish is to get Mazda Cx-3, preferably red. Second place in our wishes is chrome, but black is also very much in option. It is a crossover, and we both fell in love with it when we saw it.

2016-mazda-cx-3-frontside-mtcx3v1601.jpg

my19-cx3-gt-machine-gray-0003.jpg

Jet%20Black%20Mica-41W-16%2C16%2C15-640-en_US.jpg

Last edited:

Sunrise

Yes, our wish is to get Mazda Cx-3, preferably red. Second place in our wishes is chrome, but black is also very much in option. It is a crossover, and we both fell in love with it when we saw it.

2016-mazda-cx-3-frontside-mtcx3v1601.jpg
thank you dear!!! I asked about what kind of car and color because the singificator shows that color - :mercury::aries::mars: - it is amazing haha

BbI

thank you dear!!! I asked about what kind of car and color because the singificator shows that color - :mercury::aries::mars: - it is amazing haha

Yesss! And the logo of Mazda resembles also a bit to the sign of Aries. Well, lets hope it will happen as you have said it. Anything other to look out for? Thank you Sunrise! :love: :love: :love:

BbI

Hey I just want to inform you that you were right, almost up to the day. Today we signed the contract, we bought it. It is red and it is Mazda, but it is a new model, Cx30 instead of CX3.So you were spot on! Thank you!