scorpio vs aquarius moon!! 😡

aquabutterfly

Hello to all
So me and my boyfriend are both aquarius with cancer ascendant. We were born with 8 days difference on the same year. Basically we have all the same placements except for our moon. I am scorpio moon and he is aquarius moon. Will this stand a chance? I have a moon soon square on my natal chart. If the moon is about emotions will his aquarius moon survive to my deep scorpio emotions?

I have added our synastry in the meantime and would love your opinion :)

Attachments

• synastry2nd.jpg
    synastry2nd.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello to all
So me and my boyfriend are both aquarius with cancer ascendant. We were born with 8 days difference on the same year. Basically we have all the same placements except for our moon. I am scorpio moon and he is aquarius moon. Will this stand a chance? I have a moon soon square on my natal chart. If the moon is about emotions will his aquarius moon survive to my deep scorpio emotions?
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose :smile:
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

urano

Hello to all
You summarize well things.
With Cancer rising the Moon is also Lord 1. You are likely more emotional than him, and him more detached.
If your Moon squares his Moon (it depends on the orb), it’s not complementary but we can’t state that things won’t work because of that. Likely you have common ground.

CapAquaPis

More like platonic friends, not marriage partners...scorpio and Aquarius are a deadly combo. If you two have the same sun and rising signs, you're able to get along fine...just think it over deeply on retaining a romantic relationship.

aquabutterfly

Thanks Urano. We seem to have an interesting synastry. I have added the chart on the top and would like your opinion on that. Because although we have some nice synastry combinations ( Venus Opposite Ascendant, Sun conjunct Moon, Moon trine Jupiter, Sun conjunct Venus) I don´t understand if this is enough to overcome our moons ....?

aquabutterfly

Thanks CapAquaPis. I would also like to know your opinion about the synastry chart I added on Top. Do you still think this is tottally platonic ? Are our moons so different that the rest of the chart won´t be able to "deal" with it?

katydid

Are you super attracted to him and feel passionate about him? Or do you just feel comfortable and at home with him?

I just find that when someone has the same chart, like you said, same rising, same placements, except for the Moons---often there is a closeness and an understanding---but not always that intense romantic spark that comes with planets opposing and squaring and trining each other. :love:

I just worry that you might end up being 'roommates' and good friends, more than intense romantic partners.

The Sun/Moon conjunction is very nice and may save the day though!

Last edited:

urano

Thanks Urano. We seem to have an interesting synastry. I have added the chart on the top and would like your opinion on that. Because although we have some nice synastry combinations ( Venus Opposite Ascendant, Sun conjunct Moon, Moon trine Jupiter, Sun conjunct Venus) I don´t understand if this is enough to overcome our moons ....?
Synastry is about to compare planetary positions and I'm not an expert.
Here the orb with regard to this inter-aspect concerning your Moons is about 10°, not too tight but with the Lights (the Sun and Moon) we can accept a larger orb I think.
The problem (in general for you) could be more the close square between your Moon and Sun in your own chart. Such a square has the reputation to be a bit difficult with regard to relationships.

aquabutterfly

Are you super attracted to him and feel passionate about him? Or do you just feel comfortable and at home with him?

I just find that when someone has the same chart, like you said, same rising, same placements, except for the Moons---often there is a closeness and an understanding---but not always that intense romantic spark that comes with planets opposing and squaring and trining each other. :love:

I just worry that you might end up being 'roommates' and good friends, more than intense romantic partners.

The Sun/Moon conjunction is very nice and may save the day though!

Hi Katydid i was just precisely thinking about your questions just before reading your comment. What i feel about this person has no explanation.... i never thought it would be possible to feel this...he is just like me.....i feel so at home...but at the same time its such an attraction . We are both aquarians ....so friendship is extremely important and so is freedom...so being roomates its not so bad ahahah. This is like dating myself 😂! Is this even possible? At the same time the fact that our moons are so different gives it a certain challenge that is also needed! This is a very soul level connection... and i dont know what to make from it....

aquabutterfly

Synastry is about to compare planetary positions and I'm not an expert.
Here the orb with regard to this inter-aspect concerning your Moons is about 10°, not too tight but with the Lights (the Sun and Moon) we can accept a larger orb I think.
The problem (in general for you) could be more the close square between your Moon and Sun in your own chart. Such a square has the reputation to be a bit difficult with regard to relationships.

Hi Urano thank you for your input again 😊.

So basically the problem is me? With my moon and sun square ? Ahahaha that rings a bell 😂 .... i am always struggling between my needs and wants....while my aquarius boyfriend is not like that ahaha.

So our moons are not squaring? I guess that is good? 😊

urano

Hi Urano thank you for your input again ��.

So basically the problem is me? With my moon and sun square ? Ahahaha that rings a bell �� .... i am always struggling between my needs and wants....while my aquarius boyfriend is not like that ahaha.

So our moons are not squaring? I guess that is good? ��
Well, I don't think the problem is you, lol :)
A square between the Sun and Moon is not only a struggle between needs and wants, but about woman and man, the reason why it has the reputation to be a bit difficult with regard to committed relationships (and can show separations at times).

Concerning your synastry I would say this square between your Moons is to take into account, even if it isn't too close.
Actually it probably underline the square between the Lights in your own chart, but it's just a point of view and with regard to relationships an approach more psychological and subtle (with nuances) is needed!

I dont think there is sysnastry without squares or oppositions among long term relationships, therefore that brings hope!! :)

aquabutterfly

Well, I don't think the problem is you, lol :)
A square between the Sun and Moon is not only a struggle between needs and wants, but about woman and man, the reason why it has the reputation to be a bit difficult with regard to committed relationships (and can show separations at times).

Concerning your synastry I would say this square between your Moons is to take into account, even if it isn't too close.
Actually it probably underline the square between the Lights in your own chart, but it's just a point of view and with regard to relationships an approach more psychological and subtle (with nuances) is needed!

I dont think there is sysnastry without squares or oppositions among long term relationships, therefore that brings hope!! :)

Thanks Urano. I agree with you on that...a certain challenge is needed for growth! Although i do feel i need to deal better with my own chart challenges (moon and sun). I actually believe this is the biggest issue on my own chart.

Other than that moon square in our synastry chart everything else seems to fall nicely...however, yes....a relationship has many nuances...

Urano in my language means uranus. Are you also an aquarian?

urano

Thanks Urano. I agree with you on that...a certain challenge is needed for growth! Although i do feel i need to deal better with my own chart challenges (moon and sun). I actually believe this is the biggest issue on my own chart.

Other than that moon square in our synastry chart everything else seems to fall nicely...however, yes....a relationship has many nuances...

Urano in my language means uranus. Are you also an aquarian?
Yes, my Sun is Aquarius and Cancer rising, it's not a joke!

aquabutterfly

Yes, absolutely! My Moon is Pisces

Very interesting Urano....moon in water sign like myself ...although scorpio is very intense.

I was checking my synastry chart compatibility and it come up with 85% compatibility.... not everything is lost astrologically speaking i guess 😊. 85% is a very good number .... lets see how things will unfold. Thanks for your input

katydid

Hi Katydid i was just precisely thinking about your questions just before reading your comment. What i feel about this person has no explanation.... i never thought it would be possible to feel this...he is just like me.....i feel so at home...but at the same time its such an attraction . We are both aquarians ....so friendship is extremely important and so is freedom...so being roomates its not so bad ahahah. This is like dating myself 😂! Is this even possible? At the same time the fact that our moons are so different gives it a certain challenge that is also needed! This is a very soul level connection... and i dont know what to make from it....

If you feel the attraction and the soul level connection, then it's all good. :love:

Normally, I would say that 2 people having the square between Scorpio/Aquarius Moons would have a very difficult time.

But you also have that square natally, so it makes more sense that it is an important lesson for you and he may help you attain that level of emotional progress that you both need. :innocent:

It is hard to be a rational ,logical intellectual and have a Scorpio Moon dogging you with messy emotions, feelings, and shadow thoughts. :alien:

Learning to balance the two, without dismissing and ignoring one's true emotional core is very important. :sideways:

aquabutterfly

If you feel the attraction and the soul level connection, then it's all good. :love:

Normally, I would say that 2 people having the square between Scorpio/Aquarius Moons would have a very difficult time.

But you also have that square natally, so it makes more sense that it is an important lesson for you and he may help you attain that level of emotional progress that you both need. :innocent:

It is hard to be a rational ,logical intellectual and have a Scorpio Moon dogging you with messy emotions, feelings, and shadow thoughts. :alien:

Learning to balance the two, without dismissing and ignoring one's true emotional core is very important. :sideways:

Thank you katydid for your input. I really appreciate it. I guess in the end is all about wanting to commit to one another... 😊