Horary Question About Gambling

thechariot

It seems that by casting chart on the exact time of the draw and looking at the disposition about planets and the aspects perfection if they are favourable there are lots of chance to win. I won in 2 draws: Tuesday the 28th and Thursday the 30th. Of course it is valid, on my opinion, if you have a method that works and gets closer to the luck. Of course they are not big wins but I can say I have got back enough to cover all money spent + something more. On April the 28th I won 47 euro and yesterday 32,90 euro.

I did not bet where the moon was, on the exact time of the draw, VOC because it should means "nothing is going to happen". I attached the 2charts and the 2 winnings here.

The number systems make multiple winning by same row on different wheels. So I won on one exact wheel 1 pair and other 4 pairs on all wheels. Not bad as result. I am waiting for a bigger winning.

thechariot

I won today too! 3 out 5 numbers in a row twice. 56,40 euro!

This is the proof

thechariot

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_0003.jpg
    IMG_20150502_0003.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 18
Hello Chariot:

Thanks for this information on your recent gamblings.

I don't know what to tell you, to be honest ! LOL Winning the equivalent of 100.00 U.S. dollars with lottery tickets, is small potatoes, in my view.

If your system is really that good, can you show us how to win a couple of thousand Euros.

Why don't you try ?

Regarding your event charts, they seem to be contrary to what I do.

You could beef up the chart ruler, better.

However, you won something. Congrats for that !

-HM

thechariot

Well,

I try to explain again. My system guess right between 2 and 4 numbers. The average is approximately 2,5. We have 11 wheels for lottery. My problem is not numbers because I have them. What i don't have is the right wheel. Now for wheel prediction I use the program that shows me which wheels are more probable to gamble on.

I gamble always on 5 numbers because I am waiting for the big luck touch that should happen now or within weeks, months or whatever.

What is happening now is I have an amount of money that I use just for gambling. This buck makes me able to not drain money inmy wallet because I use the money I win to gamble again.

This is the table of reward for gambling on a wheel and on all wheels

1 out of 5 = 11,232 euro - 6%
2 out of 5 = 250 euro - 6%
3 out of 5 = 4500 euro -6%
4 out of 5 = 125000 euro -6%
5 out of 5 = 6000000 euro -6%

Now gambling on all wheels has a reduction by 10 so
1 out of 5 = 1,1232 euro - 6%
2 out of 5 = 25 euro - 6%
3 out of 5 = 450 euro -6%
4 out of 5 = 12500 euro -6%
5 out of 5 = 600000 euro -6%

These are table for exact outcome player guess. So 1 number 2 numbers 3 numbers 4 numbers and 5 numbers.

In my case the table for exact wheel is
1 out of 5 = 2,2464 euro - 6%
2 out of 5 = 25 euro - 6%
3 out of 5 = 450 euro -6%
4 out of 5 = 25000 euro -6%
5 out of 5 = 6000000 euro -6%

And on all wheels is
1 out of 5 = 0,22464 euro - 6%
2 out of 5 = 2,5 euro - 6%
3 out of 5 = 45 euro -6%
4 out of 5 = 2500 euro -6%
5 out of 5 = 600000 euro -6%

The system doesn't guarantee high winnings on low outcomes.

The system allows to multiply small winnings becuase often one or more rows of 5 numbers hits different wheels. Like some draws ago. I won 25 euro on a wheel and 25 euro on another wheel -6% and the total was much higher compared to what I gambled.

This system is waiting for a big luck touch as I told before. It is not perfect and cannot of course predict always 4 out 5 numbers.

I repeat again, the maths calculations work but doesnt tell me where. If I could know which wheel I should gamble on I would win almost always 25 euro more frequently 450 euro rarely 25000 euro.

To see if there was some 5 out 5 I should implement a software method that performs calculation then check the results within 3 or 4 next draws and reports it as statistics. This task repeated as much as the numbers f draw useful to this kind of approach.

My point of view on gamble is not really win always high but it's to get back the money gambled + something when luck helps you. That is happening in this period waiting for bigger winning.

thechariot