Recurrent Dreams

Niambi

Hi,

I met my friend Lee about two years ago. We lost contact and he resurfaced (during a vertex transit) in June this year. Since then, we are inseparable....I've tried to run...lol..but we magnetize right back to where we started.

Within the last month, I have had five, vivid recurrent dreams of him and I have never experienced this with anyone. The dreams are not negative, not all sexual but they involve spending intimate quality time. Can you see anything in the chart that might explain this? I'm also open to any other insights or questions you may have about the synastry. Thank you in advance.

Niambi

***Chart & Table - in next post

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 37
  • table.pdf
    69.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Niambi

********Correction - this is the correct chart and table; not the first post

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
  • table.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 30

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why you are having dreams about some guy that you seem to be infatuated with?

I don't see that as unusual at all. We often dream about people and things that are important to us.

Rather than looking at a synastry of the two of you which describes your relationship, I'd be more inclined to look at lunar returns for you. But IMO, its a lot of work for no real need. You could stop having the dreams tomorrow, or something could happen and the relationship could be gone.

kimbermoon

A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry; as per dreams, with Neptune posited in the 12th House, you are especially susceptible to the influence of your dreams. You have easier access to your psyche through dreams and since you have strong recall, they can help you to navigate through your emotional world. Recurrent dreams suggest that your conscious is resistant to accepting a condition as being real.
Since they all involve spending quality time, the theme then is intimacy. The opposition of Neptune and Jupiter shows you are likely to be self-critical and have doubts about what is real and what isn't.
Thus your psyche tends to question what you experience as reality. Usually positive dreams will be an indicator that things are good in the relationship. Yet it can also indicate that you are overlooking something important about what intimacy really means. Perhaps a part of you feels that it is all so fantastic, that it must be imaginary; or do you fear that it will not last if adversity should come your way? Does it fulfil your need for spirituality or does it feel more like a veneer?
True intimacy is about sharing from soul to soul with another, not merely on the physical level.
Are you taking it for granted in some way? Are you feeling that something about it is perhaps unreal? Trust issues may also be involved, with your Saturn in Leo, which underscores that you suffer from lack of confidence within yourself, and are always looking for reinforcement that you deserve admiration. It is these fears of Saturn that often reflect in our dreams that serve to challenge us on the conscious level. The ramifications of these factors are highly variable on the individual level, still these are some of the questions you might ask yourself. I do think that your conscious mind is questioning your sense of reality at this time; issues about faith, trust, spirituality, self-doubt may also be at issue. Remember that dreams typically relate to the emotions.

Niambi

Zarathu - My question is related to the synastry aspects, which is why I posted this here in the relational section. If it was about infatuation, that would have been in the title. I have read that some synastry aspects can cause telepathic activity, dreaming, etc. I do dream about people important to me, but never the same person five times in three weeks..especially with venus in gemini (my attention span is too short). I also was looking for insight offered on the chart because I have not had anyone else look at the compatibility chart.

Since you suggest that I look at the lunar returns, please share what exactly I should be looking for in the lunar return chart.

Niambi

Thank you Kimbermoon. Yes, I am susceptible to the influence of my dreams and they also come true very often (75% of the time). It's the 25% percent that leaves me questioning whether its real or not. The only other time I can recall having frequent dreams was two years before a hurricane hit my area, when I kept dreaming of making a emergency supply box. I ignored those dreams first but that supply box came in handy. That is one of many dreams that have guided me or others in finding real answers. I do have the asteroid Asbolous conjunct my Mercury.

Thank you for pointing out that the theme is intimacy. I will ponder those other questions.

A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry; as per dreams, with Neptune posited in the 12th House, you are especially susceptible to the influence of your dreams. You have easier access to your psyche through dreams and since you have strong recall, they can help you to navigate through your emotional world. Recurrent dreams suggest that your conscious is resistant to accepting a condition as being real.
Since they all involve spending quality time, the theme then is intimacy. The opposition of Neptune and Jupiter shows you are likely to be self-critical and have doubts about what is real and what isn't.
Thus your psyche tends to question what you experience as reality. Usually positive dreams will be an indicator that things are good in the relationship. Yet it can also indicate that you are overlooking something important about what intimacy really means. Perhaps a part of you feels that it is all so fantastic, that it must be imaginary; or do you fear that it will not last if adversity should come your way? Does it fulfil your need for spirituality or does it feel more like a veneer?
True intimacy is about sharing from soul to soul with another, not merely on the physical level.
Are you taking it for granted in some way? Are you feeling that something about it is perhaps unreal? Trust issues may also be involved, with your Saturn in Leo, which underscores that you suffer from lack of confidence within yourself, and are always looking for reinforcement that you deserve admiration. It is these fears of Saturn that often reflect in our dreams that serve to challenge us on the conscious level. The ramifications of these factors are highly variable on the individual level, still these are some of the questions you might ask yourself. I do think that your conscious mind is questioning your sense of reality at this time; issues about faith, trust, spirituality, self-doubt may also be at issue. Remember that dreams typically relate to the emotions.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Zarathu - My question is related to the synastry aspects, which is why I posted this here in the relational section. If it was about infatuation, that would have been in the title. I have read that some synastry aspects can cause telepathic activity, dreaming, etc. I do dream about people important to me, but never the same person five times in three weeks..especially with venus in gemini (my attention span is too short). I also was looking for insight offered on the chart because I have not had anyone else look at the compatibility chart.

Since you suggest that I look at the lunar returns, please share what exactly I should be looking for in the lunar return chart.

I suggested lunar returns because they are short term for 28 days and would be most likely to be involved if any thing. Other stuff is too long term. I should think that Venus, Neptune, possibly Mercury might be involved. But its the kind of thing where you have to look at the potential and see what you have. I've never spent a lot of my time pursuing dreams in astrology. I'd want to see the most powerful and low friction houses. Dream consciousness is ruled by the 9th house, Sagittarius and probably also the Moon which rules the emotions.

I'd have to see the chart. Another option would be to actually ask a question using horary.

Zarathu

Account Closed
A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry;

I agree unless you wanted to know if there were any very serious very obvious blocks to a relationship between you. That wouldn't be hard to see quickly(20 minutes of looking). We had one of those I answered yesterday. I don't believe the OP was happy with the answer.

venuschild

Banned
I understand your concern all too well.

Why?

A certain friend of mine died a few years ago and came to me six times in dreams to tell me something about his wife and I, how now that he was gone her jealousy of our comradery was in vogue!

He quit visiting me in the dream world after I called her and told her I had my 6th dream about him. She went bezerk as he was trying to convey in the dreams of things were different now.

See, if you have read the book of Genesis, which everyone should at least for history's sake, you would understand most of the Middle-East a few thousand years ago, especially in regard to the Pharoahs and the Hebrew patriarchs all took dreams seriously as coming from the Divine realm.

Your chart by many astrologers is hard to read, ever thought about Liz Greene, or the style of chart originally on asro.com is far easier to decipher?

http://www.dominantstar.com/afghanistanlizgreenestyle.gif

afghanistanlizgreenestyle.gif

The above link is a fine example of how clear the chart is too read providing we omit the asteroids as they tend to gum up the horoscope!

If the inner wheel is your natal, and pisces is on the 9th, ruled by Jupiter and co-ruled(like co-pilot as the co-pilot is NOT the captain of the plane), Neptune read as though it were in the ninth to a weaker extent than Jupiter it's lord shows, shows these vivid dreams.

For example note the fourth paragraph in the following:

http://www.astrology.com/ninth-house/2-d-d-67380

Or even if Neptune is NOT posited there note the delineation of Neptune in the 9th:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm

And this article is PARAMOUNT for every devotee of astrology and it won't hurt a bit if a few charlatan astrologers professing to 'know it all' read it as well in regard to the interpretations of house without planets posited:

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/full-houses-vs-empty-houses-in-your-chart—what-to-expect/

It would be truly great to see that horoscope in better view, as most today would NOT wish to read these types of wheels either even if they did in antiquity as in the horoscope below:

Image16.gif

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Lisa,

Washington DC is not the same birth place that you used for your last iteration of a question relating your birth chart.

Z

Niambi

Thanks. As far as synastry goes...his moon in the 3rd house falls in my 9th. My moon is conjunct his IC. He is the outer wheel; my chart is the inner wheel.

I understand your concern all too well.

Why?

A certain friend of mine died a few years ago and came to me six times in dreams to tell me something about his wife and I, how now that he was gone her jealousy of our comradery was in vogue!

He quit visiting me in the dream world after I called her and told her I had my 6th dream about him. She went bezerk as he was trying to convey in the dreams of things were different now.

See, if you have read the book of Genesis, which everyone should at least for history's sake, you would understand most of the Middle-East a few thousand years ago, especially in regard to the Pharoahs and the Hebrew patriarchs all took dreams seriously as coming from the Divine realm.

Your chart by many astrologers is hard to read, ever thought about Liz Greene, or the style of chart originally on asro.com is far easier to decipher?

http://www.dominantstar.com/afghanistanlizgreenestyle.gif

afghanistanlizgreenestyle.gif

The above link is a fine example of how clear the chart is too read providing we omit the asteroids as they tend to gum up the horoscope!

If the inner wheel is your natal, and pisces is on the 9th, ruled by Jupiter and co-ruled(like co-pilot as the co-pilot is NOT the captain of the plane), Neptune read as though it were in the ninth to a weaker extent than Jupiter it's lord shows, shows these vivid dreams.

For example note the fourth paragraph in the following:

http://www.astrology.com/ninth-house/2-d-d-67380

Or even if Neptune is NOT posited there note the delineation of Neptune in the 9th:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm

And this article is PARAMOUNT for every devotee of astrology and it won't hurt a bit if a few charlatan astrologers professing to 'know it all' read it as well in regard to the interpretations of house without planets posited:

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/full-houses-vs-empty-houses-in-your-chart—what-to-expect/

It would be truly great to see that horoscope in better view, as most today would NOT wish to read these types of wheels either even if they did in antiquity as in the horoscope below:

Image16.gif

Niambi

I did ask the horary question today. The ASC came back 3 degrees. I was thinking that it was unreadable, but I'm not sure. His Juno asteroid is conjunct my ASC at 3 degrees Capricorn. Would the horary still be worth exploring in that case? The question was asked at 10:04 a.m. today in Falls Church, Virginia.

I suggested lunar returns because they are short term for 28 days and would be most likely to be involved if any thing. Other stuff is too long term. I should think that Venus, Neptune, possibly Mercury might be involved. But its the kind of thing where you have to look at the potential and see what you have. I've never spent a lot of my time pursuing dreams in astrology. I'd want to see the most powerful and low friction houses. Dream consciousness is ruled by the 9th house, Sagittarius and probably also the Moon which rules the emotions.

I'd have to see the chart. Another option would be to actually ask a question using horary.

venuschild

Banned
Niambi

I did ask the horary question today. The ASC came back 3 degrees. I was thinking that it was unreadable, but I'm not sure. His Juno asteroid is conjunct my ASC at 3 degrees Capricorn. Would the horary still be worth exploring in that case? The question was asked at 10:04 a.m. today in Falls Church, Virginia.

Better take it to the horary section as this is relationships!

But in horary exclude the asteroids and 0-3 degrees rising doesn't void reading the chart it just like warning lights to wake one up as things can be wrong in the query or with the querant's understanding of how horary is done!

21130580_BG1.jpg

Last edited: