Will they offer my husband what he wants from the job

naturalesoul

So looking at the chart and turning it. I use the 7th house as my husband's first house.Lord of the 10th is ruler of the 9th ? 9th house ruler is in 10th house. So, the job is located in Foreign lands so I am assuming that is what is posted to verify the information.
Looking at Moon aspects :Sun semi-sextile Moon . Job is represented by Jupiter. Leo in the 6th house tells me they want him for the job. But the question is will they give into his demands for the job? However I do see the Sun is detriment in Aquarius.Maybe this signifies his current job. Not happy and looking for something new. Mars will square Neptune soon. Mars ruler of first house is in his 2nd house. This is where I looked for finances. Actually with a new look , using 11th house to see the proceed or pay? Jupiter is in the 11th house. So they would possibly meet his demands for salary.

Attachments

• astro job.png
    astro job.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

waybread

Can you say what your husband wants from his job? Depending upon what it is, it may show up differently in the horoscope.

Also, if you are able to post the chart using the Astrodienst www.astro.com services, they are much easier to read.

Aria Venue

So looking at the chart and turning it. I use the 7th house as my husband's first house.Lord of the 10th is ruler of the 9th ? So, the job is located in Foreign lands so I am assuming that is what is posted to verify the information.Moon can still perform in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces.
Looking at Moon aspects :Sun semi-sextile Moon . Sun placed in 6th house represents the employer. Job is represented by Jupiter. Leo in the 6th house tells me they want him for the job. But the question is will they give into his demands for the job? However I do see the Sun is detriment in Aquarius.

hello naturalesoul
Could you please clarify the following:
is your husband actually working for this company so he asked for a raise? or
he wants to work for this company but he asked lets's say a certain amount of money, as a salary etc..so you want to see if this company will agree on that?

naturalesoul

Sure. So, he has had an interview and has asked for a certain salary. No. he does not work for the company currently. I do think they will offer a position to him based on Lord of the 10th is ruler of the 9th. I do think they want him based on that. However as for salary negotiations,looking in his 2nd turned chart Mars is the ruler in his second house. Actually , Jupiter in 11th is a good placement for salary and money.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Sure. So, he has had an interview and has asked for a certain salary. No. he does not work for the company currently. I do think they will offer a position to him based on Lord of the 10th is ruler of the 9th. I do think they want him based on that. However as for salary negotiations,looking in his 2nd turned chart Mars is the ruler in his second house. Actually , Jupiter in 11th is a good placement for salary and money.

my dear so since this is a third party question asked from you and your husband is signified by l7=saturn and this is not his job yet, so the job is radix 10th= an exalted venus, cause it could be anyone's job.

i am not sure though what you meant though by saying :"So, the job is located in Foreign lands"..do you mean that your husband has first to find this job in a foreign country and then relocate etc?sorry i didnt understand

Anyway...In order to be his turned 10th mars, then he should be working for this company already..but he isn't.is just a Job position that he wants to take, but under specific terms.

naturalesoul

Yes, the job located in a foreign country. I turned the chart with his 7th house being his L1. Because I am asking if he will get the job and his requested salary negotiations. Which his turned chart 11th house is L5.

Aria Venue

Yes, the job located in a foreign country. I turned the chart with his 7th house being his L1. Because I am asking if he will get the job and his requested salary negotiations. Which his turned chart 11th house is L5.
I explained this to you previously.The job is not his turned 10th, cause is not his job yet...its a "common" job/position and respectively the salary of this job l11 is mercury in aquarious .his turned l10 could signify his career(irrelevant to the question in general..meaning you didn't ask will his career turn better if he relocate abroad etc...) but not this job, since he doesn't work for this company yet.So in this instance, we look for an aspect between venus -saturn

Last edited:

waybread

This is kind of a tangled tale.

I used the 7th for your husband, ruled by Saturn. Generally not so good but Saturn picks up a lot of steam by being domiciled in Capricorn. Co-rulers in the 7th house are Venus and the moon. His career would be the 10th from the 7th or radix 4th house. Money from his career would be the second from his career house, or radix 5th house. It is ruled by Jupiter.

The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Jupiter, which looks promising. Jupiter applies to a conjunction with Saturn, but Saturn slips into the next sign before the conjunction perfects. Then Jupiter is in its fall.

This is kind of a mixed testimony. My best guess is that your husband will be offered the job, but with the salary not up to his expectations, he may decide to keep looking.

Please let us know what happens.

naturalesoul

Thank you. Got it. I am going to say :no, they do like him and want him but they can not meet his request for salary." WE should find out in two three days.

naturalesoul

Thank you for an awesome explanation. I do agree. I think they want him but they will not be able to pay his request. He will keep looking? Or possibly stay with his current job? Either way, he can retire but looking for a second career. I'll update once we find out.

tikana

why am i seeing a yes on this?

lord of 2nd from 10th is merc it is applying to husbands asce
then venus lord of 10th is sextiling saturn

why not?

Aria Venue

why am i seeing a yes on this?

lord of 2nd from 10th is merc it is applying to husbands asce
then venus lord of 10th is sextiling saturn

why not?

hahh but Tikana you see a yes because obviously the aspect is there:smile:.However we also see that saturn indifferent to mercury=l11 while we have also lack of reception between both parties(venus-saturn)..as motivation so to speak .So mayby in real terms this could mean that her husband could lower his "expectations" and accept the offer, or reject it cause it doesnt meet his expectations ..still, this is a third party question and usually, i am bit sceptic with them, i would prefer to have a question asked by him
mercury dignified by triplicity and face...the good part though is that both parties have a common interest mars.

tikana

hahh but Tikana you see a yes because obviously the aspect is there:smile:.However we also see that saturn indifferent to mercury=l11 while we have also lack of reception between both parties(venus-saturn)..as motivation so to speak .So mayby in real terms this could mean that her husband could lower his "expectations" and accept the offer, or reject it cause it doesnt meet his expectations ..still, this is a third party question and usually, i am bit sceptic with them, i would prefer to have a question asked by him
mercury dignified by triplicity and face...the good part though is that both parties have a common interest mars.

Yes but merc jup all disposed by saturn
Venus in 1st

Merc is def not above asked

naturalesoul

So, there is an update. He did get offered the job. The money was lower than what he wanted and he declined but after a few days they did call back and change their offer. Now they have been negotiating and have come short of his full request for a slalary but they were VERY VERY close plus they offered other options to include housing. So, he just told his current position that he is retiring. He is going to accept the job as it is actually more than his initial request cause his initial request did not include housing. with the housing added it took him above the salary.

Aria Venue

i am glad for the outcome.so now we understand in real terms what it means that both sigs have a common interest on mars, housing.the aspect(offer) was there but he could reject it as you said if there wasn't that, since the salary wasn't good to him.and your question was specific.whether they will offer him what he wants.

Naturalesoul,

Will they offer my husband what he wants from the job
So looking at the chart and turning it. I use the 7th house as my husband's first house.Lord of the 10th is ruler of the 9th ? 9th house ruler is in 10th house. So, the job is located in Foreign lands so I am assuming that is what is posted to verify the information.
Looking at Moon aspects :Sun semi-sextile Moon . Job is represented by Jupiter. Leo in the 6th house tells me they want him for the job. But the question is will they give into his demands for the job? However I do see the Sun is detriment in Aquarius.Maybe this signifies his current job. Not happy and looking for something new. Mars will square Neptune soon. Mars ruler of first house is in his 2nd house. This is where I looked for finances. Actually with a new look , using 11th house to see the proceed or pay? Jupiter is in the 11th house. So they would possibly meet his demands for salary.
Last aspect of the Moon that aids to give a yes answer to your yes & no question is a sextile to Saturn near the 6th house of work. Saturn is the natural lord of the 10th of careers, dignified in Capricorn..I think the answer is a yes.

Student of Astrology

Aria Venue

Naturalesoul,

Last aspect of the Moon that aids to give a yes answer to your yes & no question is a sextile to Saturn near the 6th house of work. Saturn is the natural lord of the 10th of careers, dignified in Capricorn..I think the answer is a yes.

Student of Astrology

this is a third party question so in this chart her husband is signified by saturn=l7

Last edited:

naturalesoul

So I am updating. I think its always good to know the outcome. My husband took the job. He was offered EVERYTHING he wanted. Signed the docs and we were good to go for about 2 weeks. Then COVID happened. My husband got cold feet and withdrew his contract and retirement. He decided not to retire and is NOW regretting his decision. So he is looking again with very little hope and miserable. I did a new chart and I am working on it now.

Attachments

• astro_2at_job_search_hr.15445.51741.jpg
    astro_2at_job_search_hr.15445.51741.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: