Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 10-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Question Am I pregnant? Or something else?

Hey, I'll take a moment to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum, but I've been interested in astrology for several years. However, horary astrology is totally new to me, so I need a second opinion and advice.

I asked the question, Am I pregnant? As I have felt strange for the past few months and have had symptoms to indicate that I am (even positive pregnancy test, along with many negative). I went to the doctor and am awaiting test results for the time being.

However, if I'm not pregnant, I'd like to hear what else it could be based on this chart. Specifically to the fact that my stomach seems to be protruding abnormally (and getting bigger) each month. Its been about three months that I've felt this way now. I think my body is playing tricks with my mind!

On another note, I haven't been trying consciously to get pregnant, but if it happens, it happens. I trust fate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_70_am_i_pregnant.60102.17491.jpg (91.9 KB, 33 views)

Unread 10-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Re: Am I pregnant? Or something else?

if it's been three months already, you surely must know? are you getting your period?

from the chart i'd say no
you are Saturn, barren, in Virgo, also barren.
Unread 10-12-2009, 01:14 AM

I don't know, the Moon represents the question, in this case a pregnancy, and it is in a fertile sign (Cancer) in the 5th house of children. Looks like a pregnancy to me. The Moon eventually applies to a sextile to Saturn so there appears to be a connection between the significators.
Unread 11-14-2009, 05:29 AM

The chart says not right now, but eventually you will be.

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Tags
horary, pregnant, symptoms