When will I quit my job?

HeartTree

My situation is this. I have been working this place about 1,5 years and I just made new contract with them the beginning if September and I should be there at least 1 one year and there is opinion to second. But at the moment I hate that place and I had to apply sick leave due exhaustion. I have to go back tomorrow and I’m thinking leavening permanently. My question is when I will quit my job? It’s not so easy as I will lose government unemployment support for 3 months if I leave myself so only option is to find another job or if I can have grant for my own work from some trust.

My 6th house ruler is exactly at 10 house cusp. Is this me going back to the job after sick leave? 10th house ruler Mars square L1 Jupiter less than two degrees. Is this me leaving?

HeartTree

Two days at job and already been blamed about things I haven’t had awareness of. Still thinking when will I leave..
Any opinions about this chart?

HeartTree

Opinions? Yesterday I sent email to my boss and told my job title and salary should be changed to match what I really do. No answer so far..