• CompositechartAugust2020.jpg
    CompositechartAugust2020.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SynastryAug2020.jpg
    SynastryAug2020.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 36

neptunian

Hello
Here is the synastry https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...6&mth=gw&sday=28&smon=8&syr=2020&prmth=0&rs=3
and composite of someone I had a brief relationship with 35 years ago. We reconnected and seem to have a strong connection. I was wondering what stands out astrologically between us please?

Thank you

I expected to see venus uranus aspects between you two. What catches my eye;

In your composite, there is a Yod aspect which is known as the finger of God. Venus(love) sextile uranus (sudden, unexpected things) quincunx saturn (destiny,karma) Maybe universe is giving you the chance to work things out.

In your synastry, uranus ascendant conjunction can make sudden surprises possible for you. Uranus likes to be unpredictable. And you have venus parallel uranus in synastry. I read that parallel aspect is similar to a conjunction. ? I hope somebody knowledgeable about this can explain.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sun-sat ascendant lords in opposition at conflict in the synastry
impacting health and relationship;

Moon signs scorpio n pisces in trine are compatible;

Taurus asc composite, love of food-comforts, stubborn couple;
Asc lord venus over gemini 2nd, earnings through own efforts,
aptitude for business-financial analysis; instrumental music, sense of humor;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Lords 1/7 venus-mars in the composite are gemini-cancer 2/12 semi-friendly signs,
relationships by mere attractions;

Composite has sun-mer-mars and jup-moon-sat opp over 2/8 houses
impacting family-finances and chronic health problems;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart; fast on sat evenings;

mars cancer anemic, suppressed anger, sun-mars temperamental;
mars-moon opp volatile emotions n finances;

saturn lord 9th composite negating to 8th, negating luck-education.

Rahu NNode virgo 4th tending to foreign lands, critical attitude,
seeking knowledge from darkness to light; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

Ket separative SNode pisces 10th, hyper-sensitive,
career-job changes; spiritual inclinations; ethical;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers thurs evenings;

in case helps with self-reflections, share salient feedbacks
how true traits-talents-health-life trends etc etc

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

melisa

I expected to see venus uranus aspects between you two. What catches my eye;

In your composite, there is a Yod aspect which is known as the finger of God. Venus(love) sextile uranus (sudden, unexpected things) quincunx saturn (destiny,karma) Maybe universe is giving you the chance to work things out.

In your synastry, uranus ascendant conjunction can make sudden surprises possible for you. Uranus likes to be unpredictable. And you have venus parallel uranus in synastry. I read that parallel aspect is similar to a conjunction. ? I hope somebody knowledgeable about this can explain.

——-Thank you! Yes Uranus is busy in the composite. I just read up on the yod you pointed out...Saturn is the apex planet, trying to have Venus and Uranus do things differently. Saturn in Capricorn is so different than Venus in Gemini. With composite Sun in Cancer and moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn maybe the yod is a good thing?
I also see the composite Jupiter is exactly conjunct my natal Saturn—- maybe the joy and activity in the relationship makes me more committed and serious? And my commitment and endurance lends joy and expands the fun in our union?

melisa

Sun-sat ascendant lords in opposition at conflict in the synastry
impacting health and relationship;

Moon signs scorpio n pisces in trine are compatible;

Taurus asc composite, love of food-comforts, stubborn couple;
Asc lord venus over gemini 2nd, earnings through own efforts,
aptitude for business-financial analysis; instrumental music, sense of humor;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Lords 1/7 venus-mars in the composite are gemini-cancer 2/12 semi-friendly signs,
relationships by mere attractions;

Composite has sun-mer-mars and jup-moon-sat opp over 2/8 houses
impacting family-finances and chronic health problems;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart; fast on sat evenings;

mars cancer anemic, suppressed anger, sun-mars temperamental;
mars-moon opp volatile emotions n finances;

saturn lord 9th composite negating to 8th, negating luck-education.

Rahu NNode virgo 4th tending to foreign lands, critical attitude,
seeking knowledge from darkness to light; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

Ket separative SNode pisces 10th, hyper-sensitive,
career-job changes; spiritual inclinations; ethical;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers thurs evenings;

in case helps with self-reflections, share salient feedbacks
how true traits-talents-health-life trends etc etc

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Thank you for the information.. the emotional compatibility is accurate. Interesting that we were born only on day apart. You are right the Mars in Cancer is low on physical energy. When we reunited, transiting Venus exactly conjuncted our composite Mars, and the sun exactly conjuncted our Uranus
I’m curious what else in the composite or synastry would make this a deep or important relationship?

neptunian

——-Thank you! Yes Uranus is busy in the composite. I just read up on the yod you pointed out...Saturn is the apex planet, trying to have Venus and Uranus do things differently. Saturn in Capricorn is so different than Venus in Gemini. With composite Sun in Cancer and moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn maybe the yod is a good thing?
I also see the composite Jupiter is exactly conjunct my natal Saturn—- maybe the joy and activity in the relationship makes me more committed and serious? And my commitment and endurance lends joy and expands the fun in our union?

Hi :)

I think yod in your composite seems good. You must have past life connection with moon saturn conjunct in the eight house. Moon saturn can keep you together. I think you also heard saturn gives longevity in synastry. It can be valid for composite too.

Yes, it could be. Jupiter is fun, also wisdom. Saturn is about being realistic, commitment, patience, taking responsibility. This relationship helping you in some way in your karmic path.

I think you two can get along because your signs same element, your moons same element, venus mars same sign, venus sun conjunct, mercury trine moon, sun trine neptune, neptune trine mercury. These are good aspects to have in synastry. Mars trine pluto and mars conjunct pluto. This can show passion and obsession between you.