Will i lose this job ? answer will be known today.

LadyBella

Hello people,

I am worried about this, my gut feeling about this new job but I haven't started working due the new schedule I am waiting to get.

I am moon in aries blocked in the 10th house will square Jupiter, I guess something difficulty between me and the job. Before the square there is the sextile between moon and sun.

Attachments

• lose job.jpg
    lose job.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50

Chrysalis

The Arabic part for job loss in this chart is at 0'53 Virgo which POF trines. The lot ruler Mercury is strong in the 1st and is in opposing signs to Jupiter/L6. There's also moons dispositor mars on the MC, mars being out of sect, and then SN in the 6th.

I think the negatives outweigh the positives in this chart, and you will lose your job. The only positive is POF trine the Arabic part.

Hopefully, im wrong.

LadyBella

The Arabic part for job loss in this chart is at 0'53 Virgo which POF trines. The lot ruler Mercury is strong in the 1st and is in opposing signs to Jupiter/L6. There's also moons dispositor mars on the MC, mars being out of sect, and then SN in the 6th.

I think the negatives outweigh the positives in this chart, and you will lose your job. The only positive is POF trine the Arabic part.

Hopefully, im wrong.

Thank you Chrysalis, I am so anxious since Friday, after the contract signed the manager called me asked about my availability and we had a misunderstanding but I clarify her that I am available full time so she asked me to wait this Monday for my schedule but I am having a bad feeling.
I notice the mars conjunct MC but I see the moon as a faster planet sextile sun and exalts the sun, sun is my 2nd house, do you think that some money will be coming my way ?

Chrysalis

I'm changing my mind, I'm sure that POf trine the lot placement should save the day. Because of this, i don't think you will lose it. Not today anyway.

I'm slightly confused with the job. Is this a job you've only just got and are due to start working today?

LadyBella

I'm changing my mind, I'm sure that POf trine the lot placement should save the day. Because of this, i don't think you will lose it. Not today anyway.

I'm slightly confused with the job. Is this a job you've only just got and are due to start working today?

I got the job =signed contract but didn't start, I am not supposed to be working today but to get my new schedule.

Chrysalis

The lot of employers is at 24° Aries, in the 10th house, which you moon will conjunct. Jupiter L6 also retrogrades back towards the LOE. Ruler of the lot mars is conjunct the MC. The job is okay for now.

I just don't like malefic mars on the MC and Mercury L3 applying to oppose job/Jupiter.

It could be that you just don't last long there.

Will i lose this job ? answer will be known today.
Hello people,

I am worried about this, my gut feeling about this new job but I haven't started working due the new schedule I am waiting to get.

I am moon in aries blocked in the 10th house will square Jupiter, I guess something difficulty between me and the job. Before the square there is the sextile between moon and sun.

LadyBella,

Moon's position (co lord of querent) is very strong, (angular, squaring Jupiter ruler of the 10th H.C. in the 7th house is very revealing-obstacle for continuation). Sun as the querent's identity is aware of her self undoing in the 12th H.C. is psychic in understanding energies set in motion that may preclude events coming about in the future. Although Uranus is in mutual reception with Jupiter by harmony, Jup. in Taurus of values-where Uranus is, the exchange is expressed as separation, a sudden unspoken understanding that it is imp. for the company to have access that is unlimited to work availability (involves timing Saturn (career) with Mercury (lord of work, Virgo work on the 4th of conclusions in the 1st H.C.)-both planets experience the opposition effect and resonates with Jupiter, Uranus (hopes are ending, Aquarius of goal, hopes on the 8th) energies. (Sudden understanding that revealing limitations will work out to be disadvantageous by resonant energy of mutual reception).

Mercury rules the 12th house of the elements of 'ending conclusions' as does the radical 4th house of Virgo (work), upon its cusp. The position of power psyche Sun (deposited within Neptune's house of self undoing) lord Leo sign upon the 2nd house foretells of eminent energy of the 'gut' feeling the querent has about her future.

Will I (Moon-Mercury of the 1st house) lose (4th house is opposition, or separation house to the 10th house of career, (Jupiter/Neptune) brings in resonance to Saturn/Jupiter/Uranus lords in opposition to Mercury), this job (Jupiter (10th,/Uranus mutual reception, consider Neptune aspects).

Mercury (communication of limitation of work availability) in opposition (separation) to the stellium in the 7th house that involves the work/career is a 'yes' as you originally thought Chrysalis, I think your original answer is accurate, it is all a matter of time. I see the mutual reception where Uranus 'made' the sextile with Mercury (querent), (exchange Jupiter in that position) was the employers way of willowing out true intentions to understand the commitment the employee was willing to make towards the company's benefit.

I am hoping I am wrong also, and the querent stays with the company after some intercession, later concessions are made to the company boss to change an original decision, but I don't see it.

The last aspect the Moon makes is to square Jupiter and Saturn near the 8th house of transformations.

Sincerely:sad:
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

LadyBella

ok, update for now : I just got my schedule so I guess I still employed :)

Anyways, I still have the feeling but lets see my first day , I will update with more information, that mars on MC is on top but lets see, I don't feel 100% sure with the job. Thank you all :kissing:

LadyBella

Now I know I am on the schedule, I asked " how am I going to feel working 'there' " ?

Interesting, my first day in the job is scheduled to sunday, moon ruler the 10th house is 5 degrees to conjunct Uranus, exact 5 days to my first day of job.

Mercury is going retrograde so the opposition to Jupiter wont happen soon but moon exalted and Uranus, I see a sudden changes there and venus, my ruler is retrograde in the 8th house, it seems like I feel lost and probably due the changes some disruption will occur, I am in the 8th house.

I gotta be prepared emotionally , venus in the 8th house is in her detriment house.

Attachments

• feeling work.jpg
    feeling work.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17