Help reading Solar Return chart for 2019-2020

Lykanized

This Stellium in 11th natal house and solar 8th.
Current eclipses fall at 11th-5th axis.
Are your friendships prominent this year? Or groups?

8th-11th combination may also mean a therapy (8th) in a group setting (11th). Add Moon (emotions) to the picture and it fits.

I had similar indications when I was in therapy myself.
This year, my old friend contacted me out of the blue. She is Cap AC.
That doesn't apply to me, but really I'm only 3 months in. It's very possible things might start veering in that direction

Lykanized

It makes me think of my own death a lot, because I don`t want to live like this anymore. I`ve been struggling to change myself and my life, but all my efforts are futile and totally unsuccessful. I`ve started losing all hope - there`s only my dad left here who is supportive and relatively close to me and I`m a bit anxious about each upcoming May. I feel so isolated I can`t really stand it anymore. I`ve been looking for a job for a while, but even though I`m MA, I can`t find any reasonable job.
I`m supported by my dad and I get some financial support from the country, but I can hardly make it.
It`s 8th hs again and again. My progressed Moon is in my 12th house and it feels like hell, because as long as it was in Cancer I actually liked being home alone, now I can`t stand it.
I want to say, if you have anything you want to change, that you need to change, you have all the power in the world to do so, ok? Consistency is key. If you fail, get up and perhaps alter the approach a little. Change can take day and weeks, sometimes months, but that consistency and your raw desire to make those changes will pull you through. Just focus on the goal and the deeper reason why you need them and it'll help you make those changes stick

I find that the universe will give us challenges like this to give us opportunity to really show what we got and what we've learned. If things fail, that's no big deal. Sometimes things fail or we lose jobs because there's something else calling us and we just have to find it. Follow your inner guidance and if sometoesn't feel right, don't do it. if it does feel right, go in with all your heart and soul

I'm here if you need anything, love <3

dd78

I have to say... This year has marked a massive turning point for me. After I gave up opiates, I began seeing so much more and receiving more information and insight than ever before. I've been putting a concerted effort to eliminating self limiting beliefs and change how I look at and approach the world. And I daresay all I'm doing is working. I feel that I might actually have a wonderful year next year. It's odd because I'm not used to that, but I believe that might be on the horizon for me

This is really great that you gave up drugs! :happy:

I`m not a stranger to drugs myself, incl. those "hard" drugs, like amphetamine. I used to be a heavy stoner myself, I smoked pot several times a day for more than 10 years, but luckily I was kind of forced to give it up a few years ago. I also made significant changes to my daily routines, they became less chaotic and more healthy - no drugs, no alcohol, no smokes, no substance abuse, no unhealthy behaviors that lead to losses and even more issues in other life departments. I don`t want or even need it anymore. But this transformation was only possible after about a year from the insight I gained in a therapy.

In any case, you have my full support if you need it.
I met many people who were addicted, had personality disorders and /or other mental issues. I don`t judge or blame them, as their issues are usually not their fault. Just like mine were not my fault.

Everything above is an 8th house matter, I guess.

Not gonna lie, it's taking intense pressure, like clearing out a jungle with a machete, or the proverbial walking through the raging flames of purification. I'm being challenged to fully transform myself and I'm actually doing a good job at it

Again, an 8th house matter, IMO:
you`ve been dealing with some internal stuff. It was unpleasant, but necessary to make progress in your life.
Dealing with unconscious material is unpleasant by nature. Mars and Pluto both rule 8th hs. Mars is associated with pain, anger, "anguish of mind" and Pluto - with irrevocable change by means of emotional events which are heavy enough to create a catharsis = a cleansing of old issues and a beginning of a new life, so to speak.
Not surprisingly, births and rebirths are also an 8th hs matter :)

dd78

I want to say, if you have anything you want to change, that you need to change, you have all the power in the world to do so, ok? Consistency is key. If you fail, get up and perhaps alter the approach a little. Change can take day and weeks, sometimes months, but that consistency and your raw desire to make those changes will pull you through. Just focus on the goal and the deeper reason why you need them and it'll help you make those changes stick

I find that the universe will give us challenges like this to give us opportunity to really show what we got and what we've learned. If things fail, that's no big deal. Sometimes things fail or we lose jobs because there's something else calling us and we just have to find it. Follow your inner guidance and if sometoesn't feel right, don't do it. if it does feel right, go in with all your heart and soul

I can`t agree more!!!

I'm here if you need anything, love <3

Thanks a lot! :happy:

Cary2

Banned
In predictive work, I don't rely on SR charts as much as solar arc directions, transits, and secondary progressions. Personally, I don't spend much time on my predictive charts about me. I check up on the trends, and I weigh the relative importance of one indication versus another which does not take much time. I know how enthralling it can be, but I've moved on.

Your posted SR is encouraging with Jupiter on the Ascendant trined by Mars. That suggests victory. It is very buoyant and bold.

But Neptune on IC is semisquare Uranus, so you feel ungrounded. You have significant Uranus/Neptune aspects in natal, so it is an ongoing theme for you.

I think the Eighth House stellium refers to metaphysics and the occult, and this is reinforced by the opposition from a Pluto/Saturn conjunction. Pluto/Saturn is often a reference to occult practices in charts. In fact, it is Pluto/Saturn/South_Node opposed a stellium. I approach a formation like that as if it is a configuration. It is calling attention to itself and delivering a highly specific message.

I often find in predictive work, that oppositions, along with their bothersome properties, often serve to describe a meeting, an introduction, to some person or idea. It need not be a full-fledged relationship, but it is a meeting of some consequence that leaves a significant impression.

Pluto/Saturn suggests an occultist or someone you judge to be an adept. The Node involvements suggests a teacher or manager vibration, perhaps a conservative person. Or it may mean conservative topics and views.

The stellium itself is light-hearted in many ways. Your creativity or your artistic pursuits would be accentuated.

The opposition to Venus is targeted. You may see a developing relationship that is fascinating, but it is tinged by the Saturn energy that puts on the brakes, limits the experience.

Or it could refer to a group of occultists. With Neptune trine Node, it could be a group involved in glamorous or spiritual matters. It might be a crisis point with the group that causes you to re-evaluate relationship.

Lykanized

:surprised: can you share what happened?
A lot.. I should get a medal of honor for this one

Several points I thought for sure I was gonna die. I was absolutely triggered to the surface with every trauma held belief. It's been incredibly heavy. I've lived 20 years in 1 year. Now I can say I'm a much more powerful person, but not without its battle scars

dd78

I assume you are not defeated :smile:
this is great news :happy:

Several points I thought for sure I was gonna die. I was absolutely triggered to the surface with every trauma held belief. It's been incredibly heavy.Now I can say I'm a much more powerful person, but not without its battle scars

Looks like 8th house signatures ;

do you see any 11th house themes as well?