Eclipse today!

conspiracy theorist

The eclipse fell in my natal 8th house (placidus) and was in opposition to my 2nd house Moon in Aquarius.

This eclipse period saw two major events regarding assets, investments and shared resources. The first was that I officialized with the accounts department at my work place to allocate a portion of my income toward my investment portfolio. This is long-term investments of a relatively low risk, and will take time to accumulate. But taking this step will have an effect on my overall financial issues for years to come. This makes sense in lieu of the eclipse occurring in fixed signs and in my financial houses.

Another was a controversy between myself and an associate and there mismanagement of resources, resulting in some financial setbacks. I was furious when I found out what they did as it showed on their part selfishness and indiscretion. We had long-term plans that would have best served us if we joined forces, but there is no way in hell I'm continuing with the partnership. We will no longer be in the same financial set-up as before this incident, and this will also have effects which will reverberate years down the line. To put into context how furious I was, it took me the better part of the day for me to gain control over my anger, lest I commit arson - which I would have done to terrorize/traumatize said person. Then I grudgingly realized that that would have been on the tier of the kamikaze pilot the article you linked - and I'm trying to build, not destroy.

conspiracy theorist

There is also a lady that I work with that I'm becoming closer and closer with the more we interact, and I'm getting signals that she is the same. Or Moons are opposite - I with an Aquarius Moon and she with a Leo Moon - and both eclipses have been pinging our Moons. My SR for the year shows a significant relationship bent - which has been borne out already to tel you the truth - and her chart has a lot of parallels to the lady I met the last time I had such a SR heavy with relational markers - but this time around, it's a little more complicated to jump into something with this woman, despite the fact that we both want it.