Neptune Sun Aspects

AppLeo

What do you guys think about this aspect?? Any personal stories? I think it's so interesting!

Here's like a list of things with people who have this aspect
- Extreme sensitivity
- Creative, Musical, and Idealistic
- Delusional sense of self
- Lack of boundaries
- Weak or vulnerable looking--both emotionally and physically
- Attention seeking
- Has fantasies of living the perfect life
- Loves fantasy, awe, art, glamour, and perfection
- Lazy and cannot handle the real world
- Makes themselves a victim/acts like a victim

These people tend to give off a borderline personality disorder feel, too.

Anyway, the coolest thing happened to me today... So there's this kid in my class who's super sensitive. When he's called on in class and gets a question wrong he takes it super seriously and sometimes cries; this is in high school btw. He's extremely vulnerable and easy to take advantage of, from what I've noticed. He's also this person that gives off this, "feel bad for me please." He would come to school and cough so loudly every class, almost like he was expecting someone to say something, and of course someone did. But LOL like really. He wasn't even that sick. He may as well have shoved a spoon down his throat.

I randomly heard him say what his birthday was today, and so I pulled up his chart; I didn't know the house placements, but it was so fascinating when I found out he had Neptune Square Sun exactly--a zero degree orb!! I remember thinking multiple times before, "This kid has to have a Neptune aspect or some **** because he's way sensitive and "creative" and vulnerable. Especially when I was reading about this aspect, I thought of myself of course, and then he randomly came to mind.

I can relate to him with this Neptune aspect. I have a Neptune personality too. My Neptune is in my first house and opposes my sun with an orb of 2 degrees. My Sun is in the 7th House and he is a Libra-Scorpio. I like saw myself in him, but I don't cry when I get a question wrong LOL.

Just thought it was so cool that I guessed this aspect in his chart! Things like this make me believe in astrology whole heartedly. :love:

Kitchy

Banned
I have a sun-neptune square 7th to 4th.

Some things you listed, I resonate to ~ others, not so much.

I'll say one thing - which seems to fit the bill for all sun-neptune folks I've known or read charts for -

Sun Neptune folks get lied to - easily - they struggle with believing the lies that people tell them and in turn question their own perspective and reality. When they do, they find those around them telling them they are confused or befuddled, missing something. Because they want to believe the best in others and when truths are revealed, the Sun Neptune person becomes crestfallen and they blame themselves for being unrealistic or not seeing, knowing, acknowledging that they should have seen it all along - which they did, but failed to accept, because Sun doesn't like to be seen as stupid or duped.

Intuition is sharp amongst all of us - but we often fail to protect our own well being at the sacrifice of others, even when we know we are doing that.

We are good "marks" for con-artists, manipulators, liars and general n'eer do wells, because we would rather suffer than confront someone else's suffering harshly, even though we know what we're dealing with on the deepest of levels.

The ocean/water/maritime gives us energy and refuge. Reminds us of how small our lives are in the bigger scheme of things. We find strength in knowing that life, like the tides and storms, come and go and that we have and can whether the tides.

We tend to spend our entire lives in attempts to resolve the lies and mistruths of those who have hurt us - and even so, we can't help feel sorry or sympathy for them.

It's important for Sun-Neptune folks to surround themselves with mates/friends/associates who are earth or fire signs, generally - because we find form in them (like mud or steam - at least we can see it).

The worst a Sun-Neptune person can do in life is hook up with other Neptunian folks - instant downfall. Seek higher ground on earth always.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I have a sun-neptune square 7th to 4th.

Some things you listed, I resonate to ~ others, not so much.

I'll say one thing - which seems to fit the bill for all sun-neptune folks I've known or read charts for -

Sun Neptune folks get lied to - easily - they struggle with believing the lies that people tell them and in turn question their own perspective and reality. When they do, they find those around them telling them they are confused or befuddled, missing something. Because they want to believe the best in others and when truths are revealed, the Sun Neptune person becomes crestfallen and they blame themselves for being unrealistic or not seeing, knowing, acknowledging that they should have seen it all along - which they did, but failed to accept, because Sun doesn't like to be seen as stupid or duped.

Intuition is sharp amongst all of us - but we often fail to protect our own well being at the sacrifice of others, even when we know we are doing that.

We are good "marks" for con-artists, manipulators, liars and general n'eer do wells, because we would rather suffer than confront someone else's suffering harshly, even though we know what we're dealing with on the deepest of levels.

The ocean/water/maritime gives us energy and refuge. Reminds us of how small our lives are in the bigger scheme of things. We find strength in knowing that life, like the tides and storms, come and go and that we have and can whether the tides.

We tend to spend our entire lives in attempts to resolve the lies and mistruths of those who have hurt us - and even so, we can't help feel sorry or sympathy for them.

It's important for Sun-Neptune folks to surround themselves with mates/friends/associates who are earth or fire signs, generally - because we find form in them (like mud or steam - at least we can see it).

The worst a Sun-Neptune person can do in life is hook up with other Neptunian folks - instant downfall. Seek higher ground on earth always.

Love it. 10/10 Couldn't have explained it better myself; literally describes neptune-sun.

graay ghost

Sun Neptune squares / oppositions mainly GG.

The poor conjunct/trine folks have it much worse because they don't have the ability to recognize it.

Squares and oppositions are different, though.

(I also have a feeling that if what you say is true, I would not be dragged around as a living ******** detector so much).

Kitchy

Banned
?

not sure where you are coming from -

neptune sun, any combo,has full and total ability - immediately accessible instinct, in itself, to know lies, red flags, b.s., etc., but as i said - they don't want to believe it, so they choose to ignore it or minimize it or downplay it, or to accept it.

i am talking about a sign combo here - not a chart as whole.

squares and oppositions give awareness - even though it causes conflict or uncertainty, they are aware of the friction, the trouble. the conjuncts and trines are not as aware of these problems - because the energies are more integrated and whole.

sibylline

What do you guys think about this aspect?? Any personal stories? I think it's so interesting!

Here's like a list of things with people who have this aspect
- Extreme sensitivity
- Creative, Musical, and Idealistic
- Delusional sense of self
- Lack of boundaries
- Weak or vulnerable looking--both emotionally and physically

- Attention seeking
- Has fantasies of living the perfect life
- Loves fantasy, awe, art, glamour, and perfection
- Lazy and cannot handle the real world
- Makes themselves a victim/acts like a victim

These people tend to give off a borderline personality disorder feel, too.

Borderline personality feel? How so?

My ex-fiance was Sun in 1st opposite Neptune in 7th, within 1 degree. The bolded applies to him. He was also Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces so I'm sure that's part of it also. With his Neptune being in the 7th, he saw the good in everyone and I felt like I had to be the realistic one and check for those who would try to use him due to his kindness. For a 1st house Sun, he was completely lacking in self-confidence and would not make important decisions without a partner. Of course he idealized me to the max, and I thought that one day I would fall from grace but to this day have not.

I had a boyfriend years ago with the square. Lazy, yes, and into drugs because he wanted to experience things beyond this world.

AppLeo

Borderline personality feel? How so?

My ex-fiance was Sun in 1st opposite Neptune in 7th, within 1 degree. The bolded applies to him. He was also Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces so I'm sure that's part of it also. With his Neptune being in the 7th, he saw the good in everyone and I felt like I had to be the realistic one and check for those who would try to use him due to his kindness. For a 1st house Sun, he was completely lacking in self-confidence and would not make important decisions without a partner. Of course he idealized me to the max, and I thought that one day I would fall from grace but to this day have not.

I had a boyfriend years ago with the square. Lazy, yes, and into drugs because he wanted to experience things beyond this world.

They're just a list of ideas, from what I've noticed. Idk how it's borderline really; just feels like it lol.

duenderoja

This doesn't sound very true, or must only be true for sun square Neptune.

I agree. I will add more once I have read everyone's input. I believe it is the square that is throwing us off.

I have Sun conjunct Neptune 3° orb in the 3rd house.

My characteristics:

Lazy
Creative
Delusional sense of ability (not self)
Sensitive
An awesome intuition

I find myself putting great importance on some dreams, which is something a non-Neptunian would not do. I can spot cons and have saved my friends many times from them. I suppose that is due to my intuition, and the fact that my Sun also aspects Pluto and Saturn by sextile.

Last edited:

sibylline

AppLeo,

It's okay. Aspects work within the whole chart, so some parts of descriptions will not apply. If someone has a chart full of air and earth, with Mars in Cap Rising, like my drug-loving ex, they probably won't be so sensitive or living in fantasy even though the essence of the aspect remains.

It's fine, and expected, for people to disagree with some parts because no one is defined by an aspect. :)

Kitchy

Banned
Gray Ghost -

Perhaps you can share your experience of sun-neptune aspects in ways of sharing rather than one-liner criticisms of those who are sharing theirs?

There is never a right-wrong when it comes to sun-neptune matters - it is all veiled by one's perceptions of self / others and the uncertainy of 'is this really the truth or am I confused or wrong?'

I will venture to say that anyone with a natal sun-neptune aspect has this issue ongoing in their daily realities.

Offense can be taken by all of us where no offense is meant by others. It is usually our means of protecting ourselves from our own uncertainties and unwillingness to face the harsh realities of having to make determinations. Not our strong point - taking stands when we think we might be wrong or right but aren't sure.

Misunderstandings are often nothing more than our "filters" being clogged with particles of truth and untruth that we've yet to sift out.

If we are interested in in unclogging the filters, which many of us spend a lifetime doing, it is of no assistance to deny that they might be clogged.

Peace Fingers.