Dreams ✨

Thirdteenth

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all! I have been inspired to create a thread solely for dreams. I do not mean dreams such as our goals and inspirations but dreams that come when we are sound asleep. I find dreams to be fascinating. It’s said that dreams occur in our sleep when we have reached the fourth stage of sleeping (which is called REM aka rapid eye movement). Now, Freud believed that “dreams represented a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.”, which I partially agree but not entirely because it would vary from dreamer to dreamer and dream to dream. A dream can be warning, a sign, and a revelation too. Dreams are so lovely, aren’t they! Let’s clap it up for the subconscious!

oYo1DSp.gif

k4GGOdh.gif

Thank you Mr. Sandman for bringing us a dream :love:

Bunraku

I had a dream last night. I was with this chubby asian girl who wore like a khaki uniform. She invited me to her house. It was a pretty plain house, nothing stood out. The couch was blue, and the walls were a cream white. We were sitting on the couch, and her friend was there. He had wavy black hair and he wore a white comfortable shirt. The friend was just playing video games or watching TV, then I sat next to him. We exchanged banter. Suddenly we were in bed joking around and teasing each other playfully. He gave me a tiny peck :eek:

I have his twitter account. I don’t know why I dreamed of this. It was vivid and I felt it for 5 mins after waking up lol!

Thirdteenth

I had a dream last night. I was with this chubby asian girl who wore like a khaki uniform. She invited me to her house. It was a pretty plain house, nothing stood out. The couch was blue, and the walls were a cream white. We were sitting on the couch, and her friend was there. He had wavy black hair and he wore a white comfortable shirt. The friend was just playing video games or watching TV, then I sat next to him. We exchanged banter. Suddenly we were in bed joking around and teasing each other playfully. He gave me a tiny peck :eek:

I have his twitter account. I don’t know why I dreamed of this. It was vivid and I felt it for 5 mins after waking up lol!

That is such a wholesome dream :love: it’s cute! You know, Freud said it best, “dreams represented a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.”. Also, I read that to dream of kissing is positive (especially if you liked it! Which it seems like you more than liked it). Now, what is positive about it? I read that it means an acceptance of undiscovered parts of yourself or an acceptance of yourself. It is positive overall.

Also, I found another quote from Mr. Sigmund Freud “ “I was making frequent use of cocaine at that time ... I had been the first to recommend the use of cocaine, in 1885, and this recommendation had brought serious reproaches down on me.” :lol: He was quite the active man I must say.

Bunraku

This heaux turn off his twitter DMs, so I can’t directly send it to him and creep him out. :lol:

Thirdteenth, I think cocaine and morphine were used back then for everything. You’ll be surprised how common cocaine is in the business world--it helps you churn out work very quickly. Students these days abuse adderall just to get ahead in their studies. Nothing much has changed really. :whistling:

Bunraku

This was a dream I had in my teen years. I had a really big crush on someone.

I was with someone, outside. Somewhere down the southern part of the culdesac to the right of us. We were just chatting. We were laying down while looking up above at the night sky, the stars and all. Then we were cuddling, and I was laying on him, resting my head on his shoulders. The cherry blossoms were very beautiful and vibrant. When sunrise came, we exchanged a few words. We got playful and he bit my ears. I felt myself melt. We kissed playfully and teased each other. Then the sunbeams hit the cherry blossoms nicely. We were laying on the front yard now, and the cherry blossom had a few large buds in the center where it was enclosed in water. It was pretty. I said I was glad I wasn’t caught jokingly, otherwise my parents would’ve killed me :lol:

Thirdteenth

This was a dream I had in my teen years. I had a really big crush on someone.

I was with someone, outside. Somewhere down the southern part of the culdesac to the right of us. We were just chatting. We were laying down while looking up above at the night sky, the stars and all. Then we were cuddling, and I was laying on him, resting my head on his shoulders. The cherry blossoms were very beautiful and vibrant. When sunrise came, we exchanged a few words. We got playful and he bit my ears. I felt myself melt. We kissed playfully and teased each other. Then the sunbeams hit the cherry blossoms nicely. We were laying on the front yard now, and the cherry blossom had a few large buds in the center where it was enclosed in water. It was pretty. I said I was glad I wasn’t caught jokingly, otherwise my parents would’ve killed me :lol:

What’s a common theme that you notice in your dreams? Just like, throughout the years? Because I definitely have a very common theme going too and I see the pattern in yours.

Thirdteenth

I have really strange dreams, or dreams that are very revealing of someone’s life. I used to get visions a lot when I was younger. I dreamed of my sister’s pregnancy before she even knew she was pregnant.

Bunraku

What’s a common theme that you notice in your dreams? Just like, throughout the years? Because I definitely have a very common theme going too and I see the pattern in yours.

Yearning after people?
I don’t think that’s unusual. Many people do it

Bunraku

I have really strange dreams, or dreams that are very revealing of someone’s life. I used to get visions a lot when I was younger. I dreamed of my sister’s pregnancy before she even knew she was pregnant.

Who needs to buy pregnancy tests when you’re around. :joyful:

Thirdteenth

Yearning after people?
I don’t think that’s unusual. Many people do it

Alright, so I’m going to try to do an attempt at an interpretation of what that pattern could mean. You often have a strong passion for what it is that you would like to obtain and those passions show forth through your dreams, showing forth signs (if feelings are positive) that these passions (goals, dreams, plans) will be successful. I just need to repeat it, passionate, passionate , passionate when the fire is ignited.(of course :tongue:) . I don’t feel everyone get these dreams often though. Maybe it is occasional but for it to be a common occurrence is different. You’ve noticed pattern yourself for it to be able to get identify into a category. Maybe you might not see it right now but it means something and here I am trying to decipher :lol: (baby attempts)

I have really horror dreams, that’s my pattern. They’re scary and always been scary. People have nightmares, and people have dark dreams but in the same case as yours they are not patterns that everyone just get. If that makes any sense.

Bunraku

Alright, so I’m going to try to do an attempt at an interpretation of what that pattern could mean. You often have a strong passion for what it is that you would like to obtain and those passions show forth through your dreams, showing forth signs (if feelings are positive) that these passions (goals, dreams, plans) will be successful. I just need to repeat it, passionate, passionate , passionate when the fire is ignited.(of course :tongue:) . I don’t feel everyone get these dreams often though. Maybe it is occasional but for it to be a common occurrence is different. You’ve noticed pattern yourself for it to be able to get identify into a category. Maybe you might not see it right now but it means something and here I am trying to decipher :lol: (baby attempts)

I have really horror dreams, that’s my pattern. They’re scary and always been scary. People have nightmares, and people have dark dreams but in the same case as yours they are not patterns that everyone just get. If that makes any sense.

Girl when did you get so smart, because this described me. I see you’ve been studying the arts.

200.gif

Thirdteenth

Girl when did you get so smart, because this described me. I see you’ve been studying the arts.

200.gif

Also, you had described that pattern and it is partially from the words you have used to describe it that helped describe you :tongue: To yearn for something is to want something very badly and to stay focus on it till it is yours. It had to go just beyond people bunraku :lol:

Bunraku

Your 9th house (dreams) ruler, in whole signs, is ruled by Saturn in the 12th (of anguish and sorrow).

Bunraku

BTW, if you put Topocentric Moon calculations (check it out on Astro), your Moon is in 0 degree Aries.

Topocentric calculations is how the Moon actually appears on the sky.
Geocentric is theoretical and mathematical, and doesn’t describe real life to a succinct degree.

Thirdteenth

Your 9th house (dreams) ruler, in whole signs, is ruled by Saturn in the 12th (of anguish and sorrow).

Whole signs must be accurate then :lol: cause that is very much truth. I have rough and I mean rough dreams that would make sense in some circumstances but not all circumstances. It’s a lot of repressed memories though as well.

Bunraku

Whole signs must be accurate then :lol: cause that is very much truth. I have rough and I mean rough dreams that would make sense in some circumstances but not all circumstances. It’s a lot of repressed memories though as well.

I think Jupiter here helps it out, so at least it wont misguide you. Jupiter the greater benefic merges and fuses his own qualities to Saturn. Maybe they feel prophetic or accurate.

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

BTW, if you put Topocentric Moon calculations (check it out on Astro), your Moon is in 0 degree Aries.

Topocentric calculations is how the Moon actually appears on the sky.
Geocentric is theoretical and mathematical, and doesn’t describe real life to a succinct degree.

I see it, and it seems to be a new house system. Just from a scan through of it. I’m not surprised it’s in Aries. I noticed a pattern when it came to Vedic astrology and my moon sign degree would go backwards to the first degree of Pisces or at least around the mid (I’ll need to check) but it is under the Nakshatra Uttara Bhadrapada. A Nakshatra I often seen with people who have aries in early degrees in tropical.