Venus Virgo / sag Mars man

Well, I have found the d.o.b for this guy I'm really interested in. Il post his chart but I don't have his birth time available...yet. The reason I finished with the last guy I was seeing was because there was no chemistry, even though we had a friendship and doing lots of nice things. THIS guy though, he is the handsome, penniless swain type, a struggling 'rap artist,' he's well respected in that area, but he's often been homeless and lives in his dream world. He has amazing intellect through! He's a challenge, and I'm a challenge for him, as I can actually challenge him back.

He's Venus Virgo...I really don't have the patience to be neat and well-behaved all the time, I'm an Aries after all! But i am well-mannered with my Venus influence so il use that to good effect. He also has moon Gemini and sag Mars, and is a Leo sun...with a square between sun and Mars...I think that's the aspect that attracts me to him, besides his writing and communication skills.

Anyway, any clues or hints and tips about Venus Virgo, sag Mars guys..? I should probably have waited til I had his birth time but hey :)

katydid

Are the Venus and Mars squaring each other? Because i have to say, if he has a Gemini Sun, with a square between Venus in Virgo and Mars in Sag----ouch.

You are in for a confusing and bumpy ride...:sideways:

Venus and Mars being in such tense placements with each other can be problematic. What he expects from his girlfriend is wholly different from what he expects from himself. His girl should be polite, refined, diligent, domestic and keep the home fires burning. His own behavior can be free spirited, impulsive, without boundaries and free wheeling. :pinched:

Last edited:
Hey, no he's a Leo sun square Sagittarius Mars.
His personal planets are:
Sun Leo
Moon Gemini
Venus Virgo
Mars Sagittarius
Mercury Virgo
Jupiter Capricorn

He has Leo sun square sag Mars, sun trine Neptune, sun trine Jupiter, sun sextile Pluto, Mars conjunct Uranus, moon square Venus, moon square Uranus...

katydid

"Mars conjunct Uranus, moon square Venus, moon square Uranus...'

Moon Gemini,Venus Virgo ,Mars Sagittarius "

The moon cannot be square Uranus if Uranus is conjunct Mars in sag...

I think it is this:

Moon opposed Mars/Uranus
and they make a T-sqaure to Venus in Virgo.

:andy:

"Mars conjunct Uranus, moon square Venus, moon square Uranus...'

Moon Gemini,Venus Virgo ,Mars Sagittarius "

The moon cannot be square Uranus if Uranus is conjunct Mars in sag...

I think it is this:

Moon opposed Mars/Uranus
and they make a T-sqaure to Venus in Virgo.

:andy:

Sorry yeah the moon is opposed to Uranus...il post the 0800 photos I used to get his info...apologies about the screen-shot photos...do you think it would still be turbulent..?

Last edited:

katydid

Sorry Belle, but I am not feeling too good about this guy for you. Put on your seatbelt and crash helmet, at the very least.

He has the Moon in Gemini opposed Mars conjunct Uranus. So he probably does what he wants, when he wants. And with out a lot of concern about other’s needs/wants., as that opposition squares Mercury retro and Venus in Virgo.

I think he relies upon others for his needs/wants and is not always responsible and/or reliable when others need him. He wants total freedom from other people ’needs’—yet expects them to be there for his wants/desires.

Please do not think you will tame him or domesticate him. I think he knows how to lure people in by pretending to want to ‘be tamed’—but I don’t think he really intends for it to happen.

His Moon opposes Mars/Uranus and squares Mercury/Venus. His Moon in Gemini is severely challenged by Mars/Uranus in Sag. That is the ultimate in rule breaking, rebelliousness. And that energy is challenged by retro-Mercury/Venus in Virgo. I think he looks to others for a life line when he is adrift and lost, but eventually finds fault with them so he can leave, and feel justified walking out.

Maybe I am wrong. But please keep your eyes wide open.

Are you in a relationship with him?

Sorry Belle, but I am not feeling too good about this guy for you. Put on your seatbelt and crash helmet, at the very least.

He has the Moon in Gemini opposed Mars conjunct Uranus. So he probably does what he wants, when he wants. And with out a lot of concern about other’s needs/wants., as that opposition squares Mercury retro and Venus in Virgo.

I think he relies upon others for his needs/wants and is not always responsible and/or reliable when others need him. He wants total freedom from other people ’needs’—yet expects them to be there for his wants/desires.

Please do not think you will tame him or domesticate him. I think he knows how to lure people in by pretending to want to ‘be tamed’—but I don’t think he really intends for it to happen.

His Moon opposes Mars/Uranus and squares Mercury/Venus. His Moon in Gemini is severely challenged by Mars/Uranus in Sag. That is the ultimate in rule breaking, rebelliousness. And that energy is challenged by retro-Mercury/Venus in Virgo. I think he looks to others for a life line when he is adrift and lost, but eventually finds fault with them so he can leave, and feel justified walking out.

Maybe I am wrong. But please keep your eyes wide open.

Are you in a relationship with him?

Yes, a lot of what you said I have either learnt or he has told me about. We dated briefly last year but I lost my temper when I felt I was being used. We had a play fight and I had bruises on my arm so I sent a photo and said I was going to phone the police...I didn't of course. It was really due to other stress I had such an extreme reaction and now we are back in contact I feel bad about it and showing him my less stressed side. In hindsight tho, I think it was the psychological punch he needed, as I get the feeling he usually gets the upper hand.

Now we are back in touch, he has basically said he wants a casual relationship, and I have said no, I can do relaxed, but if you're not invested emotionally in me then forget it. So right now we are building friendship only, but we like each other.

I don't mind the casual relationship because I want to respect his need for space, and hey I'm a Venus square Uranus girl myself, and he has also said he is happy with just one girl and then going back to his 'cave' and being left alone to work on his hobbies...

There is a couple of red flags about him of course, but his intellect really triggers my Mars Gemini and we get on amazingly well. I guess I was hoping if he had he ground rules set out, and I've made it clear I need an emotional bond/friendship...then he would play fair?

I'm just thinking, my dad was unwilling to be there for me emotionally, I've just picked my 'dad' haven't I :/

katydid

Yes, a lot of what you said I have either learnt or he has told me about. We dated briefly last year but I lost my temper when I felt I was being used. We had a play fight and I had bruises on my arm so I sent a photo and said I was going to phone the police...I didn't of course. It was really due to other stress I had such an extreme reaction and now we are back in contact I feel bad about it and showing him my less stressed side. In hindsight tho, I think it was the psychological punch he needed, as I get the feeling he usually gets the upper hand.

Now we are back in touch, he has basically said he wants a casual relationship, and I have said no, I can do relaxed, but if you're not invested emotionally in me then forget it. So right now we are building friendship only, but we like each other.

I don't mind the casual relationship because I want to respect his need for space, and hey I'm a Venus square Uranus girl myself, and he has also said he is happy with just one girl and then going back to his 'cave' and being left alone to work on his hobbies...

There is a couple of red flags about him of course, but his intellect really triggers my Mars Gemini and we get on amazingly well. I guess I was hoping if he had he ground rules set out, and I've made it clear I need an emotional bond/friendship...then he would play fair?

I'm just thinking, my dad was unwilling to be there for me emotionally, I've just picked my 'dad' haven't I
:/

"I'm just thinking, my dad was unwilling to be there for me emotionally, I've just picked my 'dad' haven't I "

YES. WE lean towards that which we know. And as you say, you have Venus/Uranus so this is possibly comfortable for you.

But if it becomes uncomfortable, if he becomes too distant, and you begin feeling like the little girl who is being rejected emotionally, then you need to reassess. :alien:

Retro

Banned
Well, I have found the d.o.b for this guy I'm really interested in. Il post his chart but I don't have his birth time available...yet. The reason I finished with the last guy I was seeing was because there was no chemistry, even though we had a friendship and doing lots of nice things. THIS guy though, he is the handsome, penniless swain type, a struggling 'rap artist,' he's well respected in that area, but he's often been homeless and lives in his dream world. He has amazing intellect through! He's a challenge, and I'm a challenge for him, as I can actually challenge him back.

He's Venus Virgo...I really don't have the patience to be neat and well-behaved all the time, I'm an Aries after all! But i am well-mannered with my Venus influence so il use that to good effect. He also has moon Gemini and sag Mars, and is a Leo sun...with a square between sun and Mars...I think that's the aspect that attracts me to him, besides his writing and communication skills.

Anyway, any clues or hints and tips about Venus Virgo, sag Mars guys..? I should probably have waited til I had his birth time but hey :)

You need his birthtime to have more clues.
Without birthtime, nothing can be said.
:)

sibylline

Well, I have found the d.o.b for this guy I'm really interested in. Il post his chart but I don't have his birth time available...yet. The reason I finished with the last guy I was seeing was because there was no chemistry, even though we had a friendship and doing lots of nice things. THIS guy though, he is the handsome, penniless swain type, a struggling 'rap artist,' he's well respected in that area, but he's often been homeless and lives in his dream world. He has amazing intellect through!

Don't fall for the broke, broken, conflict-loving, or eternally conflicted, ViP sister. We always think we can deal with the damaged ones and maybe even fix them. He sounds like a headache, so quite like his placements.

Don't fall for the broke, broken, conflict-loving, or eternally conflicted, ViP sister. We always think we can deal with the damaged ones and maybe even fix them. He sounds like a headache, so quite like his placements.

Yes, he's a headache. But so am I. It's not just that he's broken, Infact, it's not even the main reason. It's the sag Mars chemistry and alpha male-ness, and we both love feeding off each other's ideas and philosophies - we challenge each other but both listen to each other's conflicting ideas because we both have big ideas, they're just different.

Him being broke and a performer, I think it's his confidence that attracts me to him, and that goes along with the performing. As to him being broke, well, I would rather chemistry and don't set great store by much else, besides an honest character. And he is honest. Him being broken? He's not as broken as me, I've had my issues that's made me this way, he's just a bit self-centred and like Katydid said, doesn't like accepting responsibility for people's needs.

I love the fact he's a loner, a self-proclaimed misanthrope. He's his own man. I love it.

sibylline

Yes, he's a headache. But so am I. It's not just that he's broken, Infact, it's not even the main reason. It's the sag Mars chemistry and alpha male-ness, and we both love feeding off each other's ideas and philosophies - we challenge each other but both listen to each other's conflicting ideas because we both have big ideas, they're just different.

Him being broke and a performer, I think it's his confidence that attracts me to him, and that goes along with the performing. As to him being broke, well, I would rather chemistry and don't set great store by much else, besides an honest character. And he is honest. Him being broken? He's not as broken as me, I've had my issues that's made me his way, he's just a bit self-centred and like Katydid said, doesn't like accepting responsibility for people's needs.

I love the fact he's a loner, a self-proclaimed misanthrope. He's his own man. I love it.

Yeah, you go ViP. :happy:

I was thinking he has similar placements and aspects to you. And I think you might need someone who gets you, naturally. We still don't know his birth time, however. You might have your own issues but you comprise, acknowledge your issues and try to work on them... does he? Or does he expect you to work around his personal wishes?

Yeah, you go ViP. :happy:

I was thinking he has similar placements and aspects to you. And I think you might need someone who gets you, naturally. We still don't know his birth time, however. You might have your own issues but you comprise, acknowledge your issues and try to work on them... does he? Or does he expect you to work around his personal wishes?

Hm...time will tell...he's definetely showing maturity by not just pretending to be ok with emotional-closeness.

And if everyone stayed away from people with such placements, who would love them? I would love someone stable AND exciting, but s/he's no where to be seen.

Last edited:

sibylline

Hm...time will tell...he's definetely showing maturity by not just pretending to be ok with emotional-closeness.

And if everyone stayed away from people with such placements, who would love them? I would love someone stable AND exciting, but s/he's no where to be seen.

You don't have to stay away from such people, but they should be making some attempt to straighten out their issues. In this lifetime. I suppose deciding emotional intimacy is not for you is some sort of acknowledgement, but then you know he's not for you. Do you think, as an 8th house Sun, you could be with someone who never feels comfortable with a close intimate relationship?

It depends on what kind of exciting you mean.

Here's him 'battling' an American rapper, actual battle starts a couple of mins in. He just needs a cuddle...lol

https://youtu.be/sfsAlQ8k7Vg

Lololol. :biggrin:

No I definetely couldn't be happy. You never know, he could want the same thing, he just has struggled because they haven't understood his need for space, like I can. And hey, not just any 8th house sun, an Aries 8th house sun. That's like forgetting you got your shopping at Marks & Spencer's.

sibylline

No I definetely couldn't be happy. You never know, he could want the same thing, he just has struggled because they haven't understood his need for space, like I can. And hey, not just any 8th house sun, an Aries 8th house sun. That's like forgetting you got your shopping at Marks & Spencer's.

You should try to get his birth time then we'll have the full story. Until then, we have to take him on his word -- he wants a casual relationship. Don't expect more.

I used to talk to a guy with 8th house Aries Sun and Venus. Aries is a tough fit for the 8th house.

If I didn't have friends in the UK I would have no idea what M&S was.