Solar return 2015: Pretty and Wife material, still single.

I hate this society of h*rny guys and girls with no self respect. I'm way better than these people, and I'll explain why and what the hell is wrong with these people getting bfs and gfs and not me :pinched:

The men under 25 are such tools lately and they only use me for my body lately and are so incompetent. I actually thought that this year I was gonna find someone that I could connect with on an emotional level. I tried in real life and online all the guys are all the same, they only want one thing. And this led me to be bitter and angry towards men. I really hate men under 25 years old, they ain't worth a lick of my time, those typical Bros who just wanna sleep around. I never sent them any pics or had sex with them because I'm saving myself for a long term relationship.

Especially the Caucasian ones. I have a love/hate relationship towards Caucasian men because they're mostly the ones who hit me up for sexual encounters or try to get into my pants as a Blindian woman (Black/Indian with a bit of German).. I have the asteroids Black, White, Africa and Africano conjunct my Sun. But darn I do love them a lot because of their nice values they tend to have, are really nice and sensitive, like me.

And im not about that nasty casual sex life. I'm an outgoing person who likes to go out, raised by a Christian but crazy family, I can cook, i'm very affectionate and cuddly, am very nice,and I will support you till the end, I'm very honest and smart and straightforward. I've been single for a very long time, 2-3 years because I wanted to focus on my high school work and get my diploma. Now that I do have it and go to college, which I go part time, I've gotten to know a couple of guys but they're all the same tricks.

But if you p*ss me off or use me, you will see my crazy side and you will not like it.

This year I had a lot of indications of finding love, psychics and astrologers tell me i was gonna find love on Sept 2015, i still havent found love. Im still single and lonely, I say lonely because my parents argue a lot or are always downstairs, and my sis ignores me, I only get to see my friends when I can cuz I'm studying.

I actually thought I would meet a man and go move with him and all that love jazz (n. Venus aka Me, Asc ruler conjunct SR IC, SR Moon-Venus-Mars 5H conj N. Saturn/DSC) but I didn't. ��

Here are pics of me, solar return and chart + solar return.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 20
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 15
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_31gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68883.8063.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_hc_20151012_he.68883.8063.jpg