How to deal with wealth

Julian

Banned
In my natal chart there are a good number of arguments that indicate wealth, such as Sun conjunct jupiter and in a small grand trine between Pluto and uranus. Uranus is in domicile. Sun is exalted in Aries. Sun rules the second house and it's the almuten of the tenth house. Part of fortune sextile with sun jup and Pluto, also PoF is in an increasing fortune degree. The ruler of the asc is strong. Venus in the 10th and Venus sextile stationary mercury. Venus in Taurus and venus rules the 11th house.

HYS

I agree with Nacho. Money belongs mostly to the second house and Venus. Jupiter tells about faith, optimism, that is why Jupiter is connected to luck, hapiness. If you believe in your luck, you have better chances having luck. But for money see Venus and the second house ruler ..

Oddity

Check the triplicity rulers of the sect light.

Second house, any planets therein and the ruler.

Jupiter is the general significator of wealth, so check that.

What house and sign is Fortuna in? What house and sign is the ruler of Fortuna in? Does it see Fortuna?

The 11th house from Fortuna is the place of acquisition.

Julian

Banned
Venus is the ruler of the 11th house for me. It's in Taurus in the 10th house and with the following aspects:

-Square Uranus
-Opposition Mars
-Sextile Mercury, which is stationary

Sun is the ruler of the 2nd house

-Conjunct Jupiter
-Trine Pluto
-Sextile Pluto
-Sextile Part of Fortune
-Parallel Mercury

Oddity

You've got Fortuna in 7 in Aquarius, which is ruled by Saturn, which sees it by square - that could indicate some difficulties, and the place of acquisition is Sagittarius (11th house from Fortuna).

A lot of your fortune looks to be tied up in marriage or other partnerships, and generated through 5th house activities (arts, children), but it won't be entirely easy going because of the square from Saturn, and the Jupiter/Sun conjunction also argues some decrease in fortune. Sun is your 2 ruler, since it's in 9, money from overseas, religion, publishing are possibilities, and those pursuits should be fairly fortunate.

Julian

Banned
@Oddity

Why do people overlook everything? Why do you mention Saturn but not a lot of things that promise wealth. It's like if people just don't want to say that a chart is good. You mentioned the part of fortune squaring saturn, but what about the sextile with the sun, with jupiter and the sextile with pluto? Also sun conjunct jupiter. Wow Sun conjunct Jupiter is if not the best aspect for wealth. You're overlooking the state of my sun (ruler of 2nd house, do I have to repeat it) "Sun conjunct jupiter suggests decrease in wealth" - What? It's kinda annoying to see people jealous or that they just don't want you to have anything. It denotes low self esteem, sadly. Also you're saying as if the lot of fortune was the only thing that has to do with wealth, and that's just bias.

Oddity

I'm not jealous of you. I've never met you, and probably never will, nor did I think what I said was overly negative. And my self-esteem is yet intact.

You don't have a poor chart, which you know, or you wouldn't have stated as much in your opening post - your first two triplicity rulers are angular, so up until age 60 or so, you should do quite well, and when Saturn takes over - could indicate retirement and reduced income, but you won't be penniless.

The reason the square from Saturn to Fortuna is important is because Saturn rules Fortuna. It's nice that it has good aspects from other planets, but the ruling aspect is key. Most of the time people want to know about areas of difficulty, and that's going to be one for you. It doesn't mean you'll be poor, but it's a trouble area.

Jupiter conjunct the Sun means that whatever is promised by Jupiter will be decreased. Not taken away entirely. So maybe you end up with a hundred million instead of two hundred million or whatever.

I didn't realise you want only to hear the good things, again, most people ask about this stuff because there is a problem of some sort or they're worried there will be a problem, so I pointed out where your problems are likely to be in the area of wealth.

I don't believe I overlooked everything else. This is what I suggested you check:

Check the triplicity rulers of the sect light.

Second house, any planets therein and the ruler.

Jupiter is the general significator of wealth, so check that.

What house and sign is Fortuna in? What house and sign is the ruler of Fortuna in? Does it see Fortuna?

So I didn't overlook your sun and second house. You didn't seem to know how to delineate Fortuna, its ruler, or the place of acquisition, so I did that for you. Sorry. But I would sugest if you want a full reading, you employ an astrologer to do one for you - you're unlikely to get one here or at any other free site.

I might add that when you ask people to delineate for you here, you are asking for their time and expertise for FREE. If they give it to you, and they are not being hostile - and I wasn't - your response was most inappropriate. You might want to say 'thank you' to people in future instead of attacking them for trying to help you out.

If it will make you feel better, I shall delete the post.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

@Oddity

Why do people overlook everything?
Why do you mention Saturn but not a lot of things that promise wealth.

It's like if people just don't want to say that a chart is good.
If you are so certain of the delineation of your chart
then there's no reason to seek advice on our forum

You mentioned the part of fortune squaring saturn,
but what about the sextile with the sun, with jupiter and the sextile with pluto?
Also sun conjunct jupiter.
Wow Sun conjunct Jupiter is if not the best aspect for wealth.
The 'One-size-fits-all Generalisation School of astrology'
attempts to assert that Sun conjunct Jupiter is 'automatically the best aspect for wealth'
but this is clearly not the case since not everyone with Sun conjunct Jupiter is necessarily wealthy

for example
BILL GATES one of the world's wealthiest men has Sun SQUARE Jupiter
:smile:
You're overlooking the state of my sun
(ruler of 2nd house, do I have to repeat it)
ESSENTIAL DIGNITY DETERMINES how essentially strong a planet is

in this case
Sun is essentially strong

but
Jupiter is essentially weak due to complete lack of ESSENTIAL DIGNITY

Jupiter is also combust and thus further damaged by being 'burned' by the Sun

"Sun conjunct jupiter suggests decrease in wealth"
- What? It's kinda annoying to see people jealous
or that they just don't want you to have anything.
It denotes low self esteem, sadly.
Also you're saying as if the lot of fortune was the only thing that has to do with wealth, and that's just bias.
You have already stated on another thread that you are not wealthy

and

As previously mentioned on this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81124
your natal Jupiter is combust

Its peregrine
and
its combust
but its also aspected by its ultra powerful dispositer the sun and jupiter is in hayz.
So no its not doomed.

For luck the pof and its condition is more important than jupiter.

JUPITERASC

You said on this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81357
I am not wealthy!
I do come from a wealthy family though!
My grandfather was rich but he was an *******
so he didn't give anything to my mom.

I think I am one of the descendants of revolutionary people and also from some important photographers.
My dad is respected at his work!
He has published some books and he is trying to make his own movie with some famous actors actually!
clearly, in common with many
you seek to discover whether your natal chart indicates wealth
but dislike members advising you
that your Jupiter is not necessarily in as good condition as you would like it to be

You've got Fortuna in 7 in Aquarius,
which is ruled by Saturn,
which sees it by square - that could indicate some difficulties,
and the place of acquisition is Sagittarius (11th house from Fortuna).

A lot of your fortune looks to be tied up in marriage or other partnerships,
and generated through 5th house activities (arts, children),
but it won't be entirely easy going because of the square from Saturn,
and the Jupiter/Sun conjunction also argues some decrease in fortune.
Sun is your 2 ruler,
since it's in 9, money from overseas, religion, publishing are possibilities,
and those pursuits should be fairly fortunate.
and you discard/ignore the free as well as useful advice that you are being given

You are young and need to take time to study and learn astrology :smile:

Dirius

@Oddity

Why do people overlook everything? Why do you mention Saturn but not a lot of things that promise wealth. It's like if people just don't want to say that a chart is good. You mentioned the part of fortune squaring saturn, but what about the sextile with the sun, with jupiter and the sextile with pluto? Also sun conjunct jupiter. Wow Sun conjunct Jupiter is if not the best aspect for wealth. You're overlooking the state of my sun (ruler of 2nd house, do I have to repeat it) "Sun conjunct jupiter suggests decrease in wealth" - What? It's kinda annoying to see people jealous or that they just don't want you to have anything. It denotes low self esteem, sadly. Also you're saying as if the lot of fortune was the only thing that has to do with wealth, and that's just bias.

The method Oddity used to delineate your "wealth" possibilities in life is very accurate, and also, a very ancient method of doing so. He isn't overlooking anything. He is just focusing on what matters, rather than searching for only the good parts, as you would like.

You also, clearly, misunderstood how the method really works, because you probably never heard of it.

The method of triplicity rulers and their state comes from hellenistic astrology. The 2 most reliable sources of it are Dorotheus and Valens. They both employ similar methods to predict the very "general" state of wealth. However, 2 things should be noted though:

a) Wealth is not just money and assets, but also high esteem from your people, fame, etc.

b) Other configurations can also increase your chances of being wealthy (benefics in 2nd house for instance).

** in every chart you are going to find contradictions among methods, and different testimonies to wealth/poverty.

Now the method itself works this way: the triplicity rulers of the main luminary (in the correct order), and their placement indicate how hard/easy or how likely it is to aquire that wealth.

Planets in cadent houses give testimony of trouble to aquire it. Planets in angular houses give testimony of an easier path to being wealthy. Planets in succedent houses give a moderate way.

We can actually go a bit further with Valens and also actually state that:

-1) 11th house and 5th house are also relativly good (fortunate houses).
-2) 3rd and 9th house are also not that bad (royalty houses - moon/sun).
-3) Planet in its own rulership are also not that badly placed.

The only places you don't want to find your planets are in the truly malefic houses which are 2nd/6th/8th/12th.

Obviously this 3 options are much "less" of a testimony than finding the planet in angular house, but do help.

This also must be applied in a realistic way. Having all your planets angular, doesn't imply that you will be filthy rich. It can indeed show testimony that you economy will always be fairly well (as in, you'll make a decent living).

PS: don't take this as an offense, but you are the one overlooking things based on your ignorance of astrological teachings, not Oddity.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

One really needs to see the chart. A grand trine without squares in the chart to give one some drive and focus can indicate dissapation of energies and wealth. I have a good firiend who has Sun trine Jupiter and he is wealthy, but he is very hard working and entrepreneurial. His Sun falls in the 2nd house with Saturn but not conjunct Saturn. The Saturn in the 2nd house sextiles Venus and the Moon . The Sun is the chart ruler so the 2nd house is emphasized and the Jupiter falls in the 6th house.

waybread

I agree, tls. Julian, are you willing to post your chart?

Also, how would you rate your money management skills with the money that you have right now?

JUPITERASC

One really needs to see the chart.

A grand trine without squares in the chart to give one some drive and focus can indicate dissapation of energies and wealth.
I have a good firiend who has Sun trine Jupiter and he is wealthy,
but he is very hard working and entrepreneurial.
His Sun falls in the 2nd house with Saturn but not conjunct Saturn.
The Saturn in the 2nd house sextiles Venus and the Moon .
The Sun is the chart ruler so the 2nd house is emphasized
and the Jupiter falls in the 6th house.

attachment.php

waybread

Julian, since you previously posted your chart, I assume it is fair game. I note that you are a teenager, so as you continue with your studies, hopefully you can focus on business and finance.

This is a modern western astrology interpretation.

For money matters we look at the second house (your personal money and belongings,) and secondarily at the 8th house, which concerns money you might get through other people, such as through marriage, and inheritance, or investments.

Money obtained through gambling or a lottery would be a 5th house matter, or possibly the 6th (second house from the 5th.)

Unless you are independently wealthy, you will have to earn your money through your job, or through smart investing. So the second house often tells how we will make money, not specifically whether we will have a lot or a little.

With your north node on the cusp of your second house, your personal growth might well come through learning to make money.

By the same token, your south node (where we have some talent, but are liable to stagnate in our comfort zone) is on the cusp of your 8th house, and conjunct Uranus-- who can indicate sudden changes of fortune, for good or ill.

Your sun-Jupiter in the 9th house suggests that you can make money through overseas travel or ventures, which could be something like international trade or working in the travel industry (such as, with a large hotel chain or cruise ship line.) The 9th house also rules activities that expand our minds in some way, such as higher education (university for you!) and developing a life philosophy. On this latter point, you might enjoy reading the business philosophies of men who have become wealthy.

So far, so good. Your 8th house is ruled by Uranus (modern) and Saturn (traditional,) and here we get into a little more trouble, because these two planets are involved in a T-square that includes Mars. Your Mars is a strong planet as the traditional ruler of Scorpio, but he's not the most level-headed planet in the zodiac. When involved in a square with Uranus, he inclines towards rash actions that you may later regret (Saturn.) So some of your money-smarts will come from learning to control sudden impulses-- and anger.

Your sun-Jupiter trine Pluto in the 5th house is an asset: investment decisions are a bit of a gamble, no? But he does conjunct Chiron, so again, be careful to guard against rash decisions that you may later regret.

You do have a strong chart overall, with several domiciled planets. It doesn't scream "automatic wealth" to me. But then, wealthy people who didn't inherit their family millions do have to work hard and sensibly in order to earn their wealth.

An old but still good book that you might enjoy reading is The Millionaire Next Door.
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=millionaire+next+door

waybread

For an example of a chart of someone who has earned (and lost) millions of dollars, here is Donald Trump's. Note that his Jupiter is in the second house of money, and his volatile Uranus. Trump made much of his money in real estate development, which seems fitting for that 4th house moon.

Attachments

• Trump, Donald.gif
    Trump, Donald.gif
    88.4 KB · Views: 29

thelivingsky

Re Donald Trump:
His second house ruler is square Neptune - not very well dignified by aspects or placement. I do see the Jupiter-Uranus trine often in the charts of very successful people - meaning successful in many fields not always wealthy. These folks seem to land on their feet no matter what .

thelivingsky

Hi again,
Thanks for posting your chart
Yes there is great potential here for acquiring wealth. The N Node on the second house cusp is also a positive indicator. That the Jupiter/Sun sextiles Uranus is also favorable. The indicators would be even stronger if these planets were in earth signs or houses 2, 6, 10. The Venus/ Uranus square points to losses through broken partnerships and marriages. But astrology can help you avoid pitfalls in choosing partners too.
Good luck to you.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Blacknight

Hey what does it mean if the 2nd house also happens to be the 11th house from Fortuna? Does the 2nd house become a focal point of wealth gathering?

waybread

In traditional astrology, there is a turned house method, in which the P of F's house is set equal to the first house, and then the chart rotated accordingly.

The 11th is considered one of the fortunate houses, but is not by itself considered an indicator of wealth. The 11th rules friends and associates, and your hopes and wishes for the future. You might check your second house from the P or F. However, in traditional astrology, the 10th house in a Fortuna chart was generally considered to be the measure of high status generally.