Please analyze my chart with pure honesty. I want to know the good, bad, and ugly

wilsontc

Staff member
Moon, to bully

bully,

You have a bucket chart (this particular bucket is sometimes called a "fan") with a Moon (home, also emotions) handle. So you everything you do comes down to how you feel about things and your home. This need for an emotional connection is greater since Moon is focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions). However, since the rest of your chart energy is at the top of the chart (outer world) you focus most of your attention on the outer world...but you do it from a home-focused, emotional base.

Whether this is "good", "bad" or "ugly" is...up to you! ;)

Emotionally,

Tim

Last edited:

smilingsteph

I too have aquarius rising with a neptune conjunct the MC. I do love being an aquarius rising, others do see me however as sort of unusual and I love that! I am uniqe and very creative, as I am sure you are. Your neptune conjunct the MC shows that you have many not set in stone goals. It may be hard for you to really find out what you want to do in life. I had this problem, however I studied to be a nurse, and now I want to be a teacher! So I do set my eyes on things, yet I always am changing what I want to do. This placement denotes a person that may want to save the world so to speak. Your moon so close to the IC, shows that you are sensitive to your family, this is at home here in relation and location. Your sun and mercury are literally on top of eachother, correct me if I am wrong guys, but this is a placement of high intellectualism! Within the tenth house this placement shows that you will achieve high success in your field of work, if you can choose just one! Also you will want to have some sort of recognition for your work, or whatever you do.
Saturn in the 8th along with pluto, will indicate that you will go through many transformations in life, which may be stressful to you, nonethless very significant in order to grow and change.

Arian Maverick

Wow, this is the second chart in a row that I've looked at containing a tight Sun-Mercury conjunction--except this time, the conjunction is located in Sagittarius as opposed to Gemini, which gives it a much different slant. Mercury may be in the sign of its detriment here, but it is not combust the Sun, but rather cazami (I don't know if I spelled that right :p )--with an orb of 7 arcminutes or less. Mercury moves very quickly, as we all know, so I believe that this phenomenon in your chart is significant.

I also find it interesting that just as I have a debilitated Venus cazami with the Sun, thereby strengthening its influence, you have a debilitated Mercury cazami the Sun. I wonder if this influence alone is able to overcome the difficulties of expression suggested by the sign debility? Both of our "debilitated" planets are also located in cadent houses in which the Sun is particularly strong--yours is located in the tenth house and mine is located in the first.

Both of these planets are applying towards a conjunction with Neptune, which makes me think that this is a particularly creative influence for you, although Neptune has the tendency to dissolve the energies of any planet it touches. Neptune is the modern ruler of Pisces, which ironically, is the sign of Mercury's debility and fall, but I do not imagine that this is a detrimental influence for you; I imagine that you are very creative.

The dynamic aspect between Uranus and the Moon--both planets which are conjunct one of your major angles--also sparked my interest because I've got Uranus conjunct my Midheaven as well but in the sign of Capricorn, and it forms a dynamic aspect (square) to my Aries Moon, which is conjunct my Ascendant--another major angle.

The Sun in the tenth house usually implies an individual that is in the spotlight, as well as one who respects authority--perhaps because one day, he himself wishes to become authority. However, that Sagittarius Midheaven conjunct Uranus tells a different story to me, and I'm grinning thinking of how you may express this influence. Uranus conjunct the Midheaven seems to be a relatively common aspect among members of the forum, since I've seen it mentioned several times on the thread "Which aspects describe astrologers?"--or something of a similar title. I'm tempted to create a new thread now :D

I'm sorry that I haven't given you much in terms of a chart analysis, but my mind's been a bit scattered lately; perhaps I will return later if I have time and see what more I can find...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
thanks for the replies. here are my issues

I crave(lust) to someday to become a famous well liked authority figure. Just gotta figure out where. I would be happy with just some attention and respect.

i have always treated any authority figure, such as a boss or employer, with more respect than usual. I usually treat all my authority figures with fear and awe. Which is unusual especially if you're just working in a supermarket.

I have trouble holding a job because I am very sensitive. I would dread going to work everyday for fear of being scolded for doing something wrong. I've never held a job for longer than 3 months due to being sensitive

People are amazed by my ability to stay alone in the house for long periods of time: days, weeks, months, etc. I love being home.

I am currently involved in shared resources and investments with a friend. I usually control the resources

I also articulate horribly. Which is why I never raised my hand in class to answer a question. I have so much trouble expressing my ideas to anyone. When i try to say something that is on my mind, the words come out all over the place. The only time I am articulate is when i am telling a joke.

I come from a home with a domineering dad and a submissive mother. My mom was a housewife.

smilingsteph

Deep need for privacy in the home...moon in the fourth..
The emotional thing is related to the moon in gemini....gemini people tend to stay away from deep sensitive issues by analyzing them, without getting their feelings involved, if you get sensitive and emotional it can become too much to handle and bam you are out! I have a gemini sun and become bored with one job for too long, I had five jobs one year...bored, didnt like and I was out
Your mercury and sun so close is called a cazimi, meaning that you have such an intellectual mind...yet some will still call this combust, that mercury is so close to the sun that it gets burnt up, leaving the person intellectual for sure but unable to fully communicate properly...like a blind spot
Also your mercury mars combo leaves you with the issue of not wanting to verbally comunicate, rather you would show some sort of action.
This placement also denotes a childhood where you were unable to assert yourself, which can also leave you with the inability or fear to speak up when you feel it to be necessary.
Your venus in the 12th makes you very good with money and your posessions.

Pisceanfool

Well with all that 10th house energy you would feel as if you want to be recognised. Besides that you have a very strong saturn exalted in libra and recieving many fairly close favorable aspects. This is very fortunate, for you must have a certain amount of disipline.

our houses are about the same, i have aqua rising and sag MC. The sag MC also indicates a want to contribute and build something of value, and you have the tools, it just may require alot of hard work. Sag and jupiter(its ruler) are also about expansion... higher education could be very beneficial for you.

To really grasp your chart would require you to understand what the planets are and what the signs mean for you. Then you see how the parts of you interact and get a clear view of yourself instead of a mix of peoples interpretations. You may have little interest in this but with uranus on your MC you may find yourself very good at astrology. This uranus conj is probably why you can't seem to hold a job. with the moon opposing this may mean erratic emotions as well, or erratic home life since it resides in the 4th house... or both!

On a side note, i find it interesting your name is "bigbully". You see yourself as a bully?

I am not a bully at all. I use to play with my sisters alot when they were young. Me being the big brother, they jokingly would say I was a big bully

Is my Moon opposite uranus the reason I blaspheme God anytime something doesn't go my way, such as a nfl or nba team losing a game. If i am rooting for a team or waiting for something to happen, and it doesn't go the way i expected it, its not uncommon for me to start shouting the most vile disgusting blasphemies at God. I've been doing that since I was a kid. Of course, i don't normally do this around others. Im usually alone when I have those episodes.

Last edited:
I feel i would do better if I was not so sensitive. its hard for me to do anything because my feelings get hurt easily. I played football in college and didn't last two months. I was pretty good, I just could not handle the coaches yelling at me. The slightest rebuke would destroy my feelings. I wish I could just tough it out, but I cannot. I'm too sensitive. My emotions have always held me back

Pisceanfool

Even with your emotional problems, venus trines your moon indicating healing.

If you are that sensitive you defintly need to confront this, not hate it. I think my emotions get in my way too, and pisces is very sensitive. However, they guide us like a compass. We also both have our venus in the 12th house.. a very secretive and personal place. Actually there are some threads on this because it can be a challenging placement, especially for us guys.

No one can really help you not be sensitive, not sure you can even change that entirely. It's ok, and i know it stinks as a male but still. I can't really help you much for this is an issue for me as well... seems to help to just not care as much what people think because it's irrelavent. What matters is what you think ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way I will make it in life. There is no way I will get over being sensitive. When i am on the job, I am overly worried about what the boss is thinking about me to the point where it completely overwhelms me. And it horribly affects my performance. In addition to that, I am the most depressed person when i have a job. I want to be able to hold a job, but my lazy, pessimistic, sensitive personality seems to paralyze me.

Shining Ray said:
Hi Bigbully,

I am also very sensitive, I have been spoken to nastily in work and I have had to pretend to go off somewhere just to cry because I became really sensitive I have a couple of Neptune squares and Pisces planets. You won't get over being sensitive, it is just that you might have to learn ways of coping with it and accepting it more. You do seem to be very down on yourself at the moment and you put yourself down a lot. You seem to be overly bothered by what the boss thinks of you and I don't know why, are there not other workers there as well, why would all the focus be on you. A boss at work usually watches over everyone, if you are doing what you have to do at work it should be fine. It is hard to give you advice on how to switch off from the feelings that are overwhelming you. Why do you let the boss have so much power over you with your thoughts of him or what he is thinking of you - allow to dominate you. I know you might not know the reason but if you can try and think why it might help.

Are you feeling angry at the moment, or is it mental and emotional frustration you are feeling - Transiting Saturn is approaching a square to your natal Moon, so it is a good time to deal with these fears and frustrations. Transiting Pluto (power) has been going through your 10th house of career and has been squaring Mars in Virgo 7th, perhaps this describes the hard time you have had in your relationships with bosses at work, and why you feel dominated by them. So what you are saying does match up to the experience of Pluto through the 10th house, so I know why you are feeling dominated at the moment now, sorry I should have looked up the transits to your chart first before questioning you - Pluto can also be an empowering planet so maybe you have to somehow try and gain some power back - and I know easier said than done, try to work with the transiting energy at the moment, Pluto will soon leave your 10th house soon and enter your 11th it may take some pressure off. With T. Saturn on the Moon it is making you feel low at the moment, persevere the best you can try and do something constructive. What type of work would you like to go into if you don't mind me asking. :)
I would like to work a job where I can remain at home, or a job in which I can work in total seclusion. I don't have a trade or anything.

gaer

Shining Ray said:
Your Sun conjunct Neptune in 10th really sensitizes your sense of self. Sun/Neptune people can feel confused about themselves, they can't always accept reality as it is they usually yearn to be somebody special and your planets are focused in the career house, the need to be a well liked authority figure.
I can personally back up most of what you just said, with Neptune sandwiched in between Sun and Moon in Libra. I was discussing recently that it took me until sometime past the age of 30 to wake up, take off the rose-colored glasses, and begin facing reality. Here you not only have Neptune conjunct Sun/Mercury but also square Mars.

I think that Neptune at least can allow us to live in an illusion that says that somehow our dreams will happen without a realistic plan of MAKING them happen.

In addition, Venus in the 12th is a loner position. I also have this placement.

Big Bully, at least to some extent I've been where you are. The question is, after telling us what you want, what kind of plan do you have to get what you want? If you are financially independent enough to live at home without working, at least you can survive. Most of us have no choice but to work, just to pay bills. So, if you want to work at home, what have you done about making this wish turn into reality? :)

Gaer

I've looked online for jobs working from home, particularly data entry, but all the jobs I've come across so far have been really suspect. Maybe one will come up soon

My roomate is my is my business partner basically. Seeing as we both don't have alot of money. When we do get some money, we pool our resources together and make investments. I usually put my money in his account with no worries whatsoever. My partner works for a broker dealer, but he does administrative work. Our investments have gone horribly so far, we lost a combined 4500 dollars in just 4 months. If i could just hold a job, we could get somewhere because when i am working and earning a salary, I have full control over his resources and mine with no questions asked. Even when I am not working, I still make decisions about his money. He sometimes even gives me authority to invest his own money wherever I want no matter the consequence and he makes more money than I do. I swear, this is the only place in life where I take charge and make demands.

I want to mention the loss of 4500 dollars this past 4 months between the both of us in our investments. Last year around this time, we did 3 months of shared resources, but did not invest; however, we were able to make 13000 dollars in 3 months together on our salaries alone and very frugal spending. When i get another job, would it be better if i give investing another shot or just stick with plain old fashoned resources sharing?

With venus in the 12th house, should I stay away from love affairs. Since the 12th house rules hidden enemies, does this indicate problems with the opposite sex as far as love affairs are concerned.

gaer

bigbully20 said:
With venus in the 12th house, should I stay away from love affairs. Since the 12th house rules hidden enemies, does this indicate problems with the opposite sex as far as love affairs are concerned.
Love affairs are always tricky matters. :)

Venus in the 12th is a shy position for me. Love is a very serious matter for me, but I also have Saturn conjunct Venus in the 12th.

I would simply say that for those who are very sensitive, rejection of any kind is especially painful, so you want to be extra careful before leaving yourself open to rejection. :)

g