What the hell is with society

Bradders

I'm a bit bothered, people around me are convinced I'm gay when I barely show real romantic attraction to anyone, put on a voice or anything, and well, I'm just bothered tonight.

I'm wondering how people are convinced of this. Is it my Aquarius moon or my signs in air? Often I'm detached, I rarely show emotion to people and often keep a 'distance' from people. Even lovers. But, now I just figured it's odd as hell people are convinced I'm gay.

I have intimate conversations atleast sometimes or bring up things with people that have been personal. I barely understand the response I'm getting. Is it because a bloke is suddenly showing his emotions? Actually gives one in this society when he says 'are you alright?'

I mean, half the time I'm convinced I'm confident and loud with people but never anything affectionate. But I've had people who've come up to me, put their crotch to my heads and who knows what else, just weird stupid things but then, apparently, I'm gay. Admittedly, they have a point and yes I am gay. But the fact is, as far as I'm concerned, I don't show my emotional side normally with friends.

Just drives me crazy otherwise. Please help. :/

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_brad_wilson.33408.19177.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_brad_wilson.33408.19177.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 15