Would this weekend be good for a successful Suicide

VenusInAries

Here is the chart asking if this weekend is good for a successful suicide.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/lovegrove1/suicidechart.jpg

I asked the question Dec 28 2006, 9:55pm Arizona Time.
110W56, 32N13
Rising I have is 4 Virgo, Moon is 28 Aries

I'm sure there are people that don't mind attempting and having it be unsuccessful but if you want to make sure it's successful I'm not sure how to see it in Horary. Interesting my natal moon is 3 Pisces opposite of this rising sign and when Saturn hits 3 Virgo will be oppose it. Is now by 9 degrees. Okay my attempt at reading this then anyone elses input would be greatly appreciated.

As I have said before Horary is not my thing but I’m trying. I really don’t want to attempt this suicide and have it be half butt. If it’s not going to work then I’ll wait. I know the ruler of the rising is me so that is Mercury.

I have seen others refer to this fourth house as endings when talking about Horary and that I don’t get as far as death I use 8th and 12th so maybe someone can help me with why the 4th house is endings.

So Merc is in 4th conjunct Pluto and in a grand trine with Moon and Saturn ..Saturn in the 12 house and Moon in 8th normally I would say yeah that would be nice to have a successful suicide but a grand trine?

Seems like the Moon in the 8th, Saturn in the 12th, Mercury in the 4th in a grand trine would be showing the seriousness of the emotions there and intent, and Pluto conjunct mercury the dark place of the mind, but seems like the grand trine would not make is successful.. or would it mean smooth going? Not sure if an easy aspect on this means success or failure.

When you are looking for something to be successful in a horary question are you looking for the houses it involves? If so okay grand trine going with the houses involved I would commit suicide at home so 4th house too. Neptune opposes Saturn show pills involved correct? If so nice opposition between Neptune in 6th of health with Saturn in the 12th house of endings.

Ruler of the 8th house is Mars also in the 4th house so that would bode towards a successful suicide right? Lets see Mars conjuncts Jupiter, but they are in sag..seems like to much positivity there like maybe something religious or philosophical to pull me out of it not sure.

Mars also trines Saturn again not sure how a trine points to success or not. It squares Uranus so suddenly perhaps ..maybe it shows an attempt to resolve the death (8th house ruler square it) through electronics or this Internet forum?

Lets see the ruler of the 12th house is the Sun, which is conjunct Mercury, which is me.. so does that make the questionnaire combust? Making the question invalid? Or how does that work? Or a sign of not successful? See I’m confused some things to me point out not successful and other things say yes it would be.. sorry I tried to interrupt it but again on the best at horary.. well lets get real I suck at it but I tried :) any others with input I would be grateful.

Andonis

Venusin Aries: This is precisely the sort of questions astrology should not be answering, (not that it is not possible to answer). It should be for helping people live better and prepare their attitute for difficulties in life not help them to die. (Anyway this is an ELECTIONAL Question not an Horary)..........I suggest going out for walk in fresh air, for a nice smooth drink in a warm place with wood in the fireplace and a chat with some close friend or finally if this is not possible visit the church for a chat with anybody including god. (Only an opinion).

Last edited:
Venus in Aries Please do not attempt suicide this weekend, you need to call somebody and get help. Find someone you can trust who can can talk to about how you are feeling. You need to reach out to a friend, or family if you have no one close you can talk to then speak to your doctor or phone a help line. But do not be alone at this time. Please get help.

2rainbows

Although there is no such thing as sin, I do not think anyone is born with a contract to commit suicide.
There are alternative ways to change things we don't like that are much better than seeking a complete end to physical existence.
Believe it or not, what ever is bringing you down is all small stuff, don't sweat it.
Every moment every day is a moment to make anew.
Love, Light and hugs to you,
2rainbows

Bazerino

This question is answered in the first few seconds by the very first thing you should look at when doing any kind of horary chart. The moon is void of course therefor "nothing will come of the matter"
End of query !!??:)

cossie

Please,please Venus dont do it!
You are such a bright,intelligent and spiritual individual. You have contributed so much to this forum. We want you here with us.
I dont know what your reasons are but please find help. There is always a way around any problem.
Be strong.
May love be with you.

Lissa

Please don't do it!!
Go get some help.Find someone to talk to.Do something-but don't commit suicide.One of my relatives has commited suicide about one year ago.My grandmother has been depressed ever since.You don't know what effect on someone's life it has when one of their beloved ones commits suicide.Or maybe you know.So have mercy for people's feeling.Have consideration for their hearts.Have consideration for YOUR heart.Don't do something like that.You could ruin the life of the ones you love forever.
Everybody feels down sometimes.But life is truly your biggest treasure-sometimes,it's even the only treasure you have.Go talk with someone,go get some help-but don't kill yourself!

Arian Maverick

Dear VenusInAries,

I asked the Sabian Symbols' Oracle to provide me with a symbol to help you at this critical moment in your life. Yet again, I am amazed at its insight:

AQUARIUS 6
A MASKED FIGURE PERFORMS RITUALISTIC ACTS IN A MYSTERY PLAY

Everything is probably not quite as it seems at the moment. You may find that you are not being shown the true face of the situation. Look to see who the performers are in this mystery. Are you part of the play or are you in the audience? Perhaps you need to be cautious in what you reveal.

Ritual. Shamanism. Archetypes of personality. Masks that cover one's true self.

The Caution: Taking over with a deceptive or neurotic performance.

I fear that I will only diminish the power of this symbol by describing it, but please reread the first two sentences: Everything is probably not quite as it seems at the moment. You may find that you are not being shown the true face of the situation. Suicide, even in its more violent manifestations, has always struck me as a Piscean phenomenon, an attempt of an individual to come to terms with pain by destroying the vehicle through which pain is experienced--the physical body. The prospect of a blissful oblivion has appealed to many desperate individuals at the lowest points in their life, so it is important not to view it as a sign of weakness. As Suicide: Read This First states:

“Suicide is not chosen; it happens
when pain exceeds
resources for coping with pain.”

Please listen to the advice of the other community members and do whatever you can to keep yourself semi-content; indulge in creature comforts such as good food, comfortable clothes, anything that appeals to the senses. I can only imagine the importance of this is magnified for a Taurean! Treat yourself well, and you WILL feel better ;)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Andonis

Would Venus in Aries return safe?

chart non radical but life is mostly so so we proceed.
I asked the question my lord is Moon.
She is represented by the 7th house you can see lots of love there for her today, she is saturn.
Saturn and moon in trine. So yes she is fine.........I hope so.

pwadm

Staff member
First, dear VenusinPisces, let me point out that your horary chart points out that you're very upset and therefore considering self-undoing: Mercury, your significator is combust by the lord of the 12th house. This doesn't invalidate the question itself, only indicates that the querent is very afflicted.

The Moon is void of course in this chart indicating that this action isn't going to be successful. Besides, in the Regiomontanus chart, the Moon is on the cusp of the 9th house, leaving the 8th house, indicating that you won't do suicide but would orient yourself towards spiritual actions and insight.

There're many ways to overcome this situation.
How about joining a spiritual retreat for a while? That would be equivalent to almost complete social and worldly isolation, and you would benefit from focusing on the spiritual and the beauty of life.

VenusInAries

Thank you for those that responded. Beth is the only one that seem to touch me.

"An attempt of an individual to come to terms with the pain by destroying the vehicle through which pain is experienced—the physical body." ..a Piscean phenomenon..

I will share something with you Beth that I have only shared with two people in my life. Well this first part several people know but I mean what was happening with the inside workings of myself.

When I was younger I joined APEX..stands for Arizona Power Exchange. Yes S&M. It was more my mercury in gemini’s curiousity it did zero for me sexually but the thing that drew me back was the pain. Now the sharing into my insides during this time.

One night on one of their play parties, I was strapped to a wooden X. I was beaten with the metal part of a long sword then whipped by a 10 foot bullwhip, black and blue from neck to my ankles. I never cried until they said they were gonna stop. I didn’t want it to stop, I begged them not to stop. Each stroke of my flesh being ripped with pain was something inside saying to me..maybe…maybe if I take enough pain..

I think it’s a pisces thing because I would have images of being nailed to a cross but hundreds of nails being pushed into my flesh over and over ..every inch of my arm…

Yet…being crucified isn’t enough.. there has to be maxium pain to pay and be forgiven… forgiven for what I don’t know… As I would take each stroke of the whip I prayed that enough pain would come that I would be let go from this torment. Free to ascend in absolution. But it never seemed to be enough.

They said they were going to stop or risk ripping my flesh off. That is when the tears started, I begged and sobbed for them not to stop, I didn’t want to lose my chance at finally be free. The next day I starred into the mirror, from my neck to my ankles black. I wondered really then if there was really enough pain I could feel and live to free myself from these images of crucifixion.

"Suicide is not chosen; it happens..when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain."

Maybe it happens when there isn’t enough pain to finally free you…

As far as the mask and deception of the Sabian Symbol. Recently I revealed something to someone dear to me. It was painful. I let fear cause me to lie to them. I told the truth. The pain and repercussions are too much for me. So yes who is the audience and who is the actor and yes I needed to be cautious with what I reveal….but too late.

Tell me when is there enough pain to finally be free? I have no more arm space, leg space, chest space for anymore nails to be driven in, my body is completely nailed to the cross yet do I feel enough pain? I am still here and I am not free..no absolution.

The only way I live thru this weekend is if I die inside yet my body lives. No more will I exist. Absent inside..vacant..or to embrace the freedom that death gives. That finally I can be free. Since I was little I have prayed every night.. do you know what I have prayed for since I was little.. same prayer every night.. I beg God to please not let me wake up. Every morning the Sun greets me I feel a sinking inside and again a need to push forward on my quest to find more nails to drive in.

So yes I agree with Piscean phenomenon

Betelgeuse

Dear VenusInAries,

Why kill yourself when life can do it for you when the time comes ? , at the meantime you can do much good around for you and for the others. Miracles can happen, just don't do anything you should not to.

There are times in life when we fell like in a continous nightmare, that we can never wake up. The most recommanded thing is to fight, don't escape by ending everything, it's not the way to do it. In life everything has a solution, everything has a hope, the last hope actualy exist and thats God. If you don't trust in life and yourself anymore, at least trust God, use all your trust at His hands, pray, ask for help, beg for help and He will listen, I asure you, I did the same, many did the same, without God we are nothing.. Life is the greatest gift a soul can have, we are here to evolve, cause unlike the other worlds, here we meet good and evil, yin and yang, black and white, this is the place were we can change and become better, it's the greatest gift a soul can have, that gift it's life itself, ending it it's like the greatest insults towards God, don't take the easy path. Don't do such thing, a nightmare is never forever, you will wake up eventualy and will say " What a nightmare, glad I woke up at last " and you will see how beatifull life can be. Sometimes in life we have such moments of total hell, but did you asked yourself " Why do I have to take such path ", " Why do I have to suffer so much ", " Why my life is such a hole that is never filled ", because in life you are put to the test to see how resistant you are, you should be glad of this experience, cause many don't resist, many turn to the material or bad side in life, don't give up no matter what, this is the time to become better, a crucial test, but extremely evolutionary.

Hmm VenusInAries, such a nice name, many will probaly say... " How ridicolous is Betelgeuse! ", " Even his grammer is stupid! ", yes I am:p , but i'm telling you that your name actualy has a message for you. Venus means love, affection, having to live for a purpose in life, love means life, in Aries means fighting for it. Don't give up no matter what, ask help, pray, have faith, do what you must, but don't give up no matter what cause everything has a solution, the solution fades away when we don't trust, if you trust God that He will help you, He will, you just have to trust and ask, don't pray " God please help me ", pray like " God please help, I don't know nothing, i'm too weak, your the only one who can help me ", the more trust and the more intense begging, the faster and greater the effect can be.

VenusInAries

Whether this weekend or another time it will happen. Natally I have Mercury 9 Gemini in the 8th house oppose 15 Sag Mars, I have 3 Pisces Moon. So Saturn will oppose my moon; is 9 degree already. It will also be squaring my Mercury in the 8th house, then will eventually square my Mars. You don't need to be an Astrology genius to see what that's gonna bring. But thank you all for the honest input I know suicide can be an uncomfortable topic.

Arian Maverick

Here is another symbol I received from the Oracle, perhaps it will guide us somewhere...

Why do we wish to feel pain?

LIBRA 18
TWO MEN PLACED UNDER ARREST GIVE AN ACCOUNTING FOR THEIR ACTS BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL OF SOCIETY

Your ideas or actions may be under criticism, to the point of feeling that you have offended social acceptability. Be thoughtful about the situation, because it is only a suspicion at this point. You may well be exonerated. Relationships are held in abeyance until all the facts come to light. Wait until things resolve themselves, as they surely will.

Unacceptable principles. People being kept apart because of life's circumstances.

The Caution: Refusing to conform to society's mores. Someone may be sabotaging relationship values. Feeling stuck, unable to move. Staying in relationships when perhaps one should move on.

I have never been in a situation as extreme as the one you have described, yet I understand your desire to feel physical pain, even inflict it upon yourself if necessary. However, I'm receiving the impression (which may or may not be correct) that you would prefer another individual to inflict pain upon you than inflict it upon yourself because it ties in an almost tragically beautiful way to the Pisces archetype, which I believe may be the sign of your South Node if my memory serves me correctly. I will introduce the concept of karma into this discussion although I am unsure of your personal beliefs only because it has personally helped me steer away from the allure of suicide. It is such a taboo subject, a secret I have kept from others for a long time, but I believe the only way I may be able to help you is to somehow merge with you energetically, to allow myself to feel what you're feeling. This requires that I keep no secrets. Perhaps I am revealing too much, and indeed I may contact you through personal message as well, but I feel impelled to keep this post here although others will inevitably discover it and may judge me accordingly.

Those who are inclined towards self-harm are almost always sensitive beings who have an uncanny ability not only to feel their own pain, but the pain of others as well. Everyone has this natural ability, yet it must be adjusted (i.e. lowered) in order to survive and appear relatively happy amidst the chaos of the world in which we live. I compare this to the know of a radio in which one adjusts either the volume or the frequency of the station you wish to receive. Sometimes, for whatever reason, this knob becomes stuck or is broken off, leaving an individual with too much sensory imput! Does this analogy make any sense, or am I rambling? The important thing to realize is that you are not cursed--this is a gift, albeit one that you must learn to fine tune and control or else you will be overwhelmed.

I am also getting another impression that you may be subconciously taking on the pain for others, a sort of victim/matyr complex also associated with the Pisces archetype. Again, this is not to judge; selflessness and empathy are wondeful characteristics if not taken to the extreme.

I once read in an article on an esoteric website that the signs Pisces and Aries will one day be combined--the Alpha and the Omega. Somehow, this all makes sense to me, and I'm thinking that these signs are somehow related, almost polarities of each other, and they also relate with your struggle. Perhaps you should use to learn your Venus in Aries to guide you out of the seemingly formlessness of your personal struggle.

I must be off to choir rehearsal, but please, hang in there!

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Venusinaries,

I am new to this forum and I dont know you personally,
but I cant help but becoming moved by your pain.
Could I ask you what it is that is causing you all this pain?
You need to gather yourself, your true self, and start to love yourself.
All pain is such a waste of time and energy because it really is not necessary.
If you take your own life, you will not progress on your spiritual journey.
I just believe strongly in this, karma, more lives.
Ok so this is just my opinion, but if you take your own life, you will go backwords in your own soul path.
When reincarnating, you will still be very attached to the same pain,
and you always will be until you break the cycle.
Ok so I guess my belief is a little "out there", but just think about it for a while.. Do you want to break your cycles of pain? You CAN make it stop.
Try and observe your own behaviour.
If there was someone who hurt you alot, then NOONE, no guy or idiot is worth that you will end your precious life.
I really advice you to start doing meditation and yoga. Breathing excersices.
It will help you to come in touch with your inner self.
I know that pisces neptune fog is very "destructive", I have neptune in the first house and am always walking around being unable to focus on reality, instead drowning in these deep personal thoughts and emotions and fantasies.
You need to figure out what has made you become this unhappy and
try to think of a time when you were happy and balanced.
Work towards loving yourself and the light.
Im sure you will choose light before darkness.

Love,
Anita

Andonis

Hi Venus in Aries:
We are all very concerned about you feeling low and I am sure everybody here is trying to be helpful if you let them. If you can say a few words in here about how you fell that might help?
Everybody in here carries their own cross and not everything that shines is gold, we all have our sad stories to tell. Do you think you can say here whats bothering you?....

VenusInAries

Thanks Adonis

First let me say Beth I have 29 Pisces North Node in the 6th house 29 Virgo SS in the 12 house..right now Pluto is squaring those. And yes I am extra sensitive. See things before they happen, feel others pain to the point I cannot watch the news. Sometimes taking a shower feels like glass hitting my body instead of water. Also I have transiting Neptune squaring my Sun, transiting Saturn moving back to squaring my Sun, natally Neptune opposes my Sun.. Then oo Saturn goes forward and gets to oppose my moon..so the whole speel on hang tough and love yourself etc is hard to grasp. Not that I am ungrateful for those trying but it's not an energy I can grasp onto right now. There is no self.

Adonis. I am tired. I know people out there have harder lives. I am me. My pain is mine. My favorite book is by Viktor Frankl, "Man's Search for Meaning", he says in there (he is a shrink) that it does not matter the experience that someone has versus's someone elses.. that the pain fills the soul of one person just as equally as another no matter the circumstances. He also said the first question he will ask any of his clients is "Why don't you kill yourself" the answer for that person for that given moment was their meaning for life.

My answer to that question has always been not to let those that have hurt me win. That venus in aries will conquer and not let those that hurt me triumph in my defeat. But now I don't care. I am tired. And I don't have an answer for Dr. Frankl's question.

I feel very alone. I have raised myself since I was 6yrs old. I got tossed from one relatives home to another. Never feeling like I was anchored anywhere just free floating in space. No matter where a person goes in life you always have a center spot to land ..or come back to..that is family. Not I.

I met my real mother when I was 12yrs old I never knew her. I was watching her in the garden one day thinking she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. As if she was sensing what I was thinking she looked up at me, without hesitation, without venom, only a matter-of-fact tone and said..

"I hate you..I wish you were never born"

Then continued to pick the flowers as if she said hows the weather..that moment I died inside. Whatever part was left of me from the other abuse.. I died. From the age of 2 that I can remember I have been sexually abused by every man in my family. My Step-father got me pregnant twice I had an abortion at age 13 and 15. I was gang raped behind the school building when I was 11 by 4 boys at school. I was left alone for days at time to figure out how to feed myself and clothe myself from the age of 6. I use to lay on the floor in a curled up ball unable to walk from the pain as I bleed out chunks of meat from the rape of my father who came to visit.

Now as an adult I have no family. My father lives about 30 min.s away and he does not call or come by. The holidays and have come and gone and he said he was too busy to call. I've always hurt myself with expectation of waiting for him to show some kind of fatherly love for me, only to be let down as he keeps being himself. I have talked about my ex-husband but the divorce is not final.

In Oct. my husband came home said he is getting back with his ex-wife and we are getting divorced. I am not working. So I have no money, no job, in 30 days I will have zero place to live. He is letting me stay here until the lease is up so I have to put up with the I love yous and I miss yous he gives his ex-wife..he goes to spend the holidays with her and I am here alone.

When I was married to my husband I got pregnant twice...my husband beat me..I lost both babies..and now I cannot have children. That picture of me there..is when I was happy. Now I am older..feel more alone.. I felt strong there where now I feel weak.. I feel he drained the life from me and I have no more. Also his Saturn is 1 degree conjunct my Venus. He has always made sure that I don't feel pretty.

A friend I care very much for I lied to out of fear. They are upset with me. The one friend I had in this world, now gone. I feel alone. The pain I have is unbearable, it's impossible to breath. The tightness in my temples as I fight the tears back the pain in my throat unable to swallow. It's more than I can take.

My soon to be ex is leaving tomorrow evening to spend all the way thru Tuesday with her, so I know I can kill myself and not have to worry about being bothered or "rescued".

I'm tired..I'm alone..I'm scared of being homeless..scared of having no one to lean on in times like this when I feel weak. That Adonis is how I am feeling.

If I am so not wanted in this world, then fine those that hurt me win. I have no more answer to Dr Frankl's question. There's no more meaning for me, nothing I have to answer back to his question Why don't you kill yourself. You know what I guess I will. The venus in aries concedes..I lay down my armor and they win. No more.

Andonis

Venus in Aries:
Yes what you describe is a truly sad story. The reason for living is that people need you. In fact your story needs be told. You are needed especially by young people some of whom will have so much more pain than you do in the future in a society that crumbles out of inhumanity.
Your story needs be told by you. You are not the problem you are the sufferer.
A plan of yours can be:
1. survive,
2. Live with purpose to help others especially young kids so as NOT to suffer as you are.....
So your priority is to survive and for that I suggest as I dont know USA and Arizona you rush to the nearest church for now and demand and beg the priest there to listen to you and help you for now.
3. Come back here and tell us. It is not true you have no friends...even if you think nobody is your friend, look at religion and God is your friend, I would rather be friends with Him and not return back the life HE offered me, whatever plan he has for me in this short life span of ours, however big a cross you have to bear, than go against His will and say NO to life, A No to him will make you really alone...
So think hard as living and life is yours and everybodys responsibility to God and dont let Him down. When you become religious then life takes a meaning whatever your cross.... You can be really fine you need to fight it, you are tough and KIDS need you........ ;-)

Hey chill out! We need your astro opinion in here .... HUG!

Last edited:

2rainbows

Venus,
try to think about your life as a lesson. consider the choices you made were to balance past misdeeds of your own (karma).
we are wired to punish ourselves worse than we could ever punish anyone else. if you did not incarnate in this life with a contract to commit suicide and you designed your own punishment in this life, you may be even more alone in the afterlife in your own anguish of your clear truth which can be seen ever so brightly in the afterlife.
I know all ages have seemed like a crucial time, but all ages seem to agree that this time it is for real and every physical being is here on a very conscious level. it is an exciting time to have physical life. you are absolutely never all alone. you are grately loved and all your requests are immediately answered. it is we who block or allow the reception of our needs and requests.
Love, Light and hugs,
2rainbows