Nervous, Should I MOVE for New Job?

EvilPixyScorp

Hi guys- I just got offered a great personal assistant job, everything seems cool with it so far..I'm still a nervous nelly...Will we all(me, the women I assist, and her b/f) get along if I move in? Is everything being revealed?
I've been stressing about this for days. Thanks :))

Moving.gif

Summery Joy

Well,

In that chart, you're ruled by the ASC, your boss by the 10th house and her boyfriend by the turned 7th (radix 4th) since it's a living-together situation.

I picked the almuten of the 1st house as your signficator because it is in better shape than the sign ruler and to leave the sign ruler for the 10th house.

So you are Venus, she is Jupiter Rx and he is Mercury. I will not go into detail since you've already turned down the offer. But your question was :

Will we all(me, the women I assist, and her b/f) get along if I move in? Is everything being revealed?

We need reception and mutual application between all three significators for a yes. What we get is his significator applying to yours by a sextile with no sign of presnce from Jupiter which is in really bas shape and happens to be in the sign of jealousy. The Moon as co-significator of you and the question applies mutually to Jupiter Rx by a trine. Their significators do not behold one another though.

The last lunar aspect is a square with the Sun, a natural significator of men and the ruler of the 6th house (job) in this chart.

I think that if you had moved in with them, the guy would have started hitting on you causing you to quit at the end. The woman wouldn't have fired you because she would have liked your work, but she would have been really jealous or suspicious.. enough to make it uncomfortable for you to work for her long.

Good call.