Matt Damon

nadiaaa

i know i did matt damons birthchart for his attractiveness and talents which i will discuss on his thread and some others things too! (i have added in some asteroids in his chart)

i love Matt’s birthchart. he’s a great visual for aquarius ascendants. notice his dominate venus and saturn giving him such a boyish look or appeal (think of young Leonardo DiCaprio:w00t:) his acting is amazing in Good Will Hunting. something about him on screen is so captivating... Mercury sextile neptune gives him acting talents. he’s intelligent and in his past he may have lacked warmth with his venus/saturn opposition. his scorpio midheaven may make him have an analytical mind and he may come across as cold which he develops wisdom from.
his asteroids indicate an impressive acting career. asteroid “actor” in the 10th house and fama in the 8th. he has asteroid “pallas” square his midheaven and is in the 1st house. others see him as a genius with an incredible mind. asteroid adonis squares his ascendant making him a heartthrob in the 90s. venus square pallas makes him charming because of his intelligence and venus sextile fama and mars conjunct fama making him famous and oozing with charm:whistling:

Attachments

• 21A5055C-84AC-4C89-8B3C-CCB03B34E30B.jpg
    21A5055C-84AC-4C89-8B3C-CCB03B34E30B.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25