suited for a career in singing/acting/dancing?

http://imgur.com/j6sd6FK

Hey, I just wanted to know if you would please tell me if there are indicators in my chart that represent me being good in these careers. Thank you :)

(I've tried to study it myself but I'm confused)

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I'm getting a mixed testimony out of this. The best I can come up with is, "I don't know, but your personal growth will come from trying." If you look at horoscopes of celebrities in the fine arts and entertainment industries, they really are all over the place. So I think your chart doesn't say so much "yes or no" as the type of performing artist you might become.

Then oftentimes success-- even at the level where you can make a living from doing what you love-- comes from the capacity for hard work, ability to bounce back after rejection, and your networking capabilities.

In the plus column, people with the moon in Pisces are supposed to be good dancers. (Pisces rules the feet.) Uranus with the moon looks a bit troublesome, as Uranus can mean sudden upsets or accidents, but these planets are well-aspected so if you're careful you should do OK (as in, not falling off the stage or something.)

People with Neptune in the first house are supposed to be good actors. Neptune in the first house is the chameleon of the zodiac. The first house is your outward personality and physical body. Neptune rules the world of illusion. This can be a problem in daily life, but it is good for an actor who must play different roles and get into very different characters.

The 5th house rules the theatre. You've got a very strong domiciled Mercury there. Mercury rules speech and communication.

Saturn in this house is the kicker. Saturn can show us where and how we feel inadequate and not good-enough. This is very easy to do in the highly competitive performing arts. You don't make a call-back in a tryout and it's very easy to feel devastated. But Saturn also can give you enormous self-discipline and grit. Mercury-Saturn can give you the determine to practice your lines and dance steps until each one is perfect. Mercury-Saturn also shows up in the charts of famous comedians-- perhaps it gives a self-deprecating (Saturn) sense of humour (Mercury.)

Also in the plus column, Venus (ruler of the arts) also rules your MC (career house cusp.) Venus in Leo can be really glamourous, if not a show-off. Where she's opposite Neptune, you may not have a clear image of how you come across to other people. You might possibly push your image too far.

Also in the plus column. The quintiles in your chart indicate talent plus the ambition to manifest your talent.

OK, now for the problem. Pluto in the 11th house opposes your Mercury-Saturn-north node trio. Pluto has a ruthless, domineering quality to it. The 11th house deals with one's friends, as well as hopes and wishes from the future. By extention, "friends" can mean co-workers or a larger social group.

Have you encountered people in an 11th house category to date who have tried to thwart your ambitions? Maybe they're jealous fellow cast members in the school play, or the "mean girls" at school. Maybe you belong to a minority group. Maybe your Aquarius rising is unusual enough that you unsettle people, even when you don't mean to.

It is easy to see such people as the opposition; but really Pluto's higher purpose is to encourage us in our lifelong project of self-transformation. In an esoteric sense, there's nobody out there. You are all of the planets in your horoscope. Maybe you have to accept that a bad review or opposition from your peers is just part of the package-- and learn to stick up for yourself, regardless.

The north node of the moon shows where our personal growth lies. Even if you don't make it with your name in lights, you will grow enormously as a person from undertaking your career dreams.

Most likely, you will need a day job to start with. Even if you don't make it, there are always community theaters, local children's theaters, a demand for dance lessons, &c where your talents can shine and give joy to other people.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
chart for ready ref! on the thread itself,

btw link on the pm not functional?
why not on the thread already started??

wishing well.

Last edited: