Mars 11HSagittarius 28 Rx
Jupiter 5HGemini 18
Saturn 4HGemini 4
Uranus 1HAquarius 24
Neptune 12HAquarius 8 Rx
Pluto 11HSagittarius 14 Rx

Last edited:

JasmineX

I don't think you're crazy, you just have a lot of gemini. I have sun and mercury in gemini too, in addition to other planets in gemini too. So i kind of know how you feel asking this haha! I suggest you do some research about gemini in the 4th house (4th house is the house of family), i found this "You may not spend very long in one place, always moving around, though it might not be very far. It can be difficult for you to have any real bonds with a family, whether it’s with your actual family or the family you try to create as you get older. You may spend lots of time with them, but not form a real bond. As you get older, your mind gets stronger, and you can pursue intellectual ventures with greater ease." and this "Gemini as your 4th house points out that you are not that much attached to family and its matters. You remain much detached from household worries. You need people in life for company but you do not hang out with them for too long. You lack a strong family foundation. As you grow, more ideas that you had in your younger days take shape. You would be much attached to mental works and not emotional bonds." Also being aquarius rising i think it is hard for you to express your emotions? I think you just need to organize your ideas more and organize yourself in general, it does help a lot. Also your chart kind of gives me the feeling you're very smart and hard working? I dont know why. Good luck to you! You're not crazy!

JUPITERASC

Asc Aquarius 15
Sun 4HGemini 2
Moon 4HGemini 6
Mercury 5HGemini 24
Venus 3HAries 17
Mars 11HSagittarius 28 Rx
Jupiter 5HGemini 18
Saturn 4HGemini 4
Uranus 1HAquarius 24
Neptune 12HAquarius 8 Rx
Pluto 11HSagittarius 14 Rx
these are instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

unique_astrology

A possible chart. It has Saturn right on the Sun/Moon midpoint. Not crazy but possibly Clinical Depression.

Attachments

• Why Crazy - Copy.jpg
    Why Crazy - Copy.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 17