Why your ascendant is probably wrong!

JUPITERASC

I think it's from the Latin word "Spiritus", which means both "breath"
and "Spirit".
Like in the Bible, where God creates Adam and brings him to life with his first breath.
The most prevalent alternative view is
that the Soul enters the Zygote at the moment of conception
(which is the religious reason for being against birth control pills).
In Asia, they once used conception time for Astrology, instead of first breath.
Very impractical, because who times THAT?
:w00t:
PRENATAL EPOCH aka TRUTINE OF HERMES times that :smile:
detailed instructions on precisely
how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch
and rectification method
may be viewed FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Whoam1

Your right. It's a spiritual place for me it very well could have been from one of the many times I have physically been uprooted and relocated. It's a hot spot because I see it manifested in my own life. I've even shared the traits of Pluto conjunct asc with my family who doesn't believe in astrology, they agree with all of these traits. Example my step dads mother is the closest one too me. Pluto on the asc. Has this trait often associated with. There are more however I will stop here unless further asked.

david starling

Your right. It's a spiritual place for me it very well could have been from one of the many times I have physically been uprooted and relocated. It's a hot spot because I see it manifested in my own life. I've even shared the traits of Pluto conjunct asc with my family who doesn't believe in astrology, they agree with all of these traits. Example my step dads mother is the closest one too me. Pluto on the asc. Has this trait often associated with. There are more however I will stop here unless further asked.

Pluto on the Ascendant has a bad rap. But, isn't your Pluto more than 10 degrees above the Asc line? That would still make it an H12 placement, and might be causing problems with your ability to imagine happier possibilities. :unsure:

Last edited:

Whoam1

I'm actually pretty happy. No I connect with that rap tbh that's why I feel like a Scorpio bc i have done some unspeakable things and seen them and have had them happen too me. Most of them I've done to my friends and my chart uses the azimuth house system putting Pluto in the 11th house/house of friends...not in not comfortable with sharing most of the things I'm speaking about.

Whoam1

I'd like to share something however, on New Year's Eve I read my tarot cards in combination with oracle cards. I was secrecy and justice, my environment was bold and reflective. My situation I had the face was the card strength on the oracle card of enlightenment and faith. My solution was jealousy and grudging and the fivith of cups, the card of loss. My future was transformation and good fortune. The fifth of cups is heavily associated with the first decan of Scorpio, the location of my sun/moon midpoint... I don't believe in coincidences.

david starling

How does the Azimuth system work? Is it like moving the Asc into a due East position? Personally, I like the definition of Ascendant as being the Ecliptic where it crosses the Eastern horizon, because then it's where the Sun WOULD be if it were rising at the Ascendant location.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Azmuith uses actually azimuiths in the sky so I'm pretty sure so it should be accurate. And the time is what puts Pluto on the Asc. Not the azimuth. I use azmuith bc it puts my sun in the 12th and moon in the eighth. My sun and moon are defiantly afflicted looking at my life events and personality. I believe if they weren't I'd agree with my tropical sun and moon sign. Either way my Sun/Moon Midpoint is in Scorpio and I think that this placement is so underrated. I mean the exact point where your emotions and ego work in harmony, they person you strive to be and the perfect meeting place for the things you want and the things you need. That is more important that the sun and the moon apart!

david starling

Is there an Azimuth Chart method that would explain it further?
One popular Modern calculation are the Yods, which are a type of midpoint calculation, but not just Sun and Moon. Very close-Orb sextile placements at the base, opposite close-Orb placement(s) at the midpoint.

david starling

I have't a clue to be honest. As for the yod's i don't believe i have any.

Yeah, I have one from Neptune and Pluto at the base, right to the center-point of my very close Mercury/Mars conjunction, which is why I became aware of them.
Sun-Moon midpoints are new to me, so I looked it up. It's a popular, standard, Modern calculation. That puts mine in early Pisces, and I have so much in Pisces already (Yod midpoint included), it doesn't change much for me. Sounds good for Synastry, though.

CapAquaPis

Noon-time Ascendant can be used to determine personality (it's best to find the exact rising time), the sun is ego or self, and the moon is emotional character.

For 33 N Latitude (noon-time Ascendant varies by latitude) where I live:
21 days (Nov 11-Dec 1) Aquarius, 21 days (Dec 1- Dec 21) Pisces,
21 days (Dec 21-Jan 11) Aries, 21 days (Jan 11- Feb 1) Taurus,
30 days (Feb 1-Mar 4) Gemini, 30 days (Mar 4-Apr 5) Cancer,
39 days (Apr 5-May 15) Leo, 39 days (May 15-Jun 25) Virgo,
39 days (Jun 25-Aug 5) Libra, 39 days (Aug 5-Sep 14) Scorpio,
30 days (Sep 14-Oct 13) Sagittarius, 30 days (Oct 13-Nov 11) Capricorn.

My birth-date Feb. 15, 1980 shows 15' Gemini is my noon-time ascendant, but my birth time was 2:20pm Pacific standard time (1420 hours) in 17' Cancer.

Whoam1

But people forget that it is this point that describes your relationships, not only with others, but with yourself.

Whoam1

Your getting it! These are to be used like aspects. I believe them to be at least as reliable as chart rulers. Sun and moon would be the most important followed by the mid point of your two dominant planets/positions. My sun/moon mid point would be leading in power followed by Pluto the Jupiter. My sun/moon midpoint with Pluto in it would be at about 28 degrees Scorpio conjunct my Venus.

Whoam1

I found a website that say the avrage spiritual birth is 1:40 min before the physical, I confidently without knowing this existed had mine at 1:38 mins... I plugged this into two of my friends charts and they are both more accurate in terms of looks and personality...

david starling

Logically, the Chart is about the VEHICLE for the Soul, on the material level, the physical body--not the Soul by itself. So, first breath is when the body becomes independent, and begins its material existence as an Individual. That's where the Chart begins, regardless of when the Soul takes possession. [IMO]

capuranusnep

I found a website that say the avrage spiritual birth is 1:40 min before the physical, I confidently without knowing this existed had mine at 1:38 mins... I plugged this into two of my friends charts and they are both more accurate in terms of looks and personality...

Please be careful with doing this. That figure is just an average, so many people times will only be off by minutes while some may be off by over an hour. Don't just tack off an hour+ off someone's time. You won't know somebody's real birth time unless you rectify it. Never assume, because when you assume you will probably get it wrong.

If you want to read more about it, the post on my blog has useful links, I also suggest you read those two books I mentioned at the end by John Willner.

Whoam1

Thanks my time I estimated was 1hr 38 min before I ever saw this post. I'm not saying it's right but my tarot,sabian symbols, and my dreams point me to 7 degrees Scorpio.

JUPITERASC

Logically, the Chart is about the VEHICLE for the Soul, on the material level, the physical body--not the Soul by itself.
So, first breath is when the body becomes independent, and
begins its material existence as an Individual. T
hat's where the Chart begins, regardless of when the Soul takes possession. [IMO]
Quite :smile:

Hkk

Account Closed
I’m going to find out my time of birth tmrw by my gp hopefully 😊 and this will show my true ascendant which I think is and will be libra rising