Crazy Chart, Please Help!

I have a convoluted chart and need all the help I can get trying to figure it out! I've been into astrology for some time but I want to know other peoples opinions before sharing my own experiences, in the spirit of science. Shall we?

The first thing I want to look at is my t-square involving my chart ruler mercury, mars retrograde, neptune retrograde in fall... and check out that seventh!! Boy, is it a train wreck or what? It's certainly interesting. Saturn/Uranus (stationary) conjunct DC, and is it just me or are they in a cozy duet? Also, can the t-square be part of pandora's box if it lacks the yods? Using Solar Fire, I also discovered a total of ten septiles (exact or 1 orb) in my chart most of which are bi and tri, they form three enclosed triangle aspects between outer and inner planets. I always felt like Uranus and Pluto were both stronger than what my chart suggested they were, and then I found Sun septile Uranus and Venus septile Pluto and it all made sense. For all of you who think septiles are no big deal, I beg to differ! I'm also not so sure they're neutral either...

So, do I have the worlds most tragic love life, or not really? I've looked at a lot of charts and I don't recall seeing worse. I'll be forthcoming with info and I want brutal honesty. My deepest gratitude to anyone offering insight.

P.S. second attachment is 7th harmonic chart which I had to crop

Attachments

• NatalChart.gif
    NatalChart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.31.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 12.31.09 AM.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37

JUPITERASC

I have a convoluted chart and need all the help I can get trying to figure it out! I've been into astrology for some time but I want to know other peoples opinions before sharing my own experiences, in the spirit of science. Shall we?

The first thing I want to look at is my t-square involving my chart ruler mercury, mars retrograde, neptune retrograde in fall... and check out that seventh!! Boy, is it a train wreck or what? It's certainly interesting. Saturn/Uranus (stationary) conjunct DC, and is it just me or are they in a cozy duet? Also, can the t-square be part of pandora's box if it lacks the yods? Using Solar Fire, I also discovered a total of ten septiles (exact or 1 orb) in my chart most of which are bi and tri, they form three enclosed triangle aspects between outer and inner planets. I always felt like Uranus and Pluto were both stronger than what my chart suggested they were, and then I found Sun septile Uranus and Venus septile Pluto and it all made sense. For all of you who think septiles are no big deal, I beg to differ! I'm also not so sure they're neutral either...

So, do I have the worlds most tragic love life, or not really? I've looked at a lot of charts and I don't recall seeing worse. I'll be forthcoming with info and I want brutal honesty. My deepest gratitude to anyone offering insight.

P.S. second attachment is 7th harmonic chart which I had to crop

AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS
AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY
by Nicholas Campion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition
are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average chance
of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved :smile:
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices
difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in
:

Cardinal Signs
there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs

they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

The initiatory cardinal energy with little staying power is certainly there. According to this and Solar Fire, I do have some quincunxes just not in a yod, unless I'm missing something...

As for the 2 t-squares, most likely you're giving the moon neptune opposition an 11 degree orb, which is understandable since it's a luminary. I've looked into that aspect, I've never related to any description of it but I'll look into it. It's just 1 degree off from 10 after all.

And yes my moon is very out of bounds, which I don't like at all. I love my Uranus being stationary direct, out of bounds, and pretty much everything else it does. That rabble rouser! Then I also have lilith conjunct the Sun. :cool:

I was always anti-establishment in a moderate way, and a very well liked, popular, and appreciated misfit. Now mars and Neptune are in big trouble! But Uranus has always been positive for me... but you're very right in that I generally follow my own path. Very good insights! Thank you.

Last edited:

rageQuit

Haha xD
Seriously? I think u are a fake. A very bad fake though.

gemini rising but cant count the correct number of septile aspects :D

I am really sorry if you are authentic.

waybread

First of all, try not to divide your horoscope placements into rigid "good" or "bad" categories. I can't imagine disliking something in one's horoscope. It is what it is. I believe in a choice-centered astrology in which life's lemons can often be turned into lemonade.

It does look like, with your domiciled Mars in Aries retrograde square your big sensitive moon in Cancer, that you are extremely hard on yourself.

How are you handling this?

Please keep in mind that the modern outer planets go retrograde a lot of the time: all of my modern outers are retrograde. Sometimes Neptune square Mars shows up in the charts of adventurers and sailors. I don't think we can apply essential dignities and debilities to modern outers beyond domiciles.

Last edited:

waybread

Also, please keep in mind that because Saturn and the modern outers move so slowly, we tend to share their placements with everyone born in our year. In the case of Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, they traveled together for several years, so everyone born in the late 1980s/1990 will tend to have them in one house or another. You've got them in the 7th, but they aren't necessarily happier in the 2nd house of money, the 11th house of friends, and so on. Some lucky Sagittarians and Capricorns might have their sun or other personal planets in the mix.

Some people do march to the beat of a different drummer. If your chart has a lot of septiles (using exact aspects or only 1-degree orbs) you may have a very spiritual orientation to reality-- notably a reality you perceive "beyond the veil." Supposedly this aspect is typical of the charts of members of the clergy and composers. So I'd be curious to learn how you see these septiles playing out in your life.

Do any of them aspect your vertex? Supposedly this would confer psychic ability.

Haha xD
Seriously? I think u are a fake. A very bad fake though.

gemini rising but cant count the correct number of septile aspects :D

I am really sorry if you are authentic.

You're the bad fake! You kidding me? I love my septiles, it's a neat aspect to have in bulk. I was just in a funk when I wrote this. I actually think they're neutral.

waybread, I appreciate your curiosity. Solar Fire Gold uses exact aspects or only 1 orb to calculate the septiles, so we're good there. According to this, my vertex is in on the action. I've always had freakishly high intuition but I'm not psychic. I had spiritual beliefs for most of my life, but spirituality and I have had a falling out as of late and now I'm agnostic leaning on atheist.

Nevertheless, I'd still describe my personality as otherworldly despite being very doubtful that anything beyond this one exists. I'm still really at odds with the world though. Not to mention, I'm commenting on this. I still keep an open mind. Actually, astrology is about the only belief that's really refusing to die. lol

I'll keep the generational aspects in mind. Thank you very much, you were informative.

Attachments

• Septiles.jpg
    Septiles.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26