Will I ever leave permanently this crazy house and How?

Gemini888

Looks like a better question for horary (or Tarot :biggrin::whistling:)

But have you weigh down all the realistic pro and con of leaving, or do you just want to leave because you can't stand your mom?

I see in your chart a lot of attachment to your home life and your close neighborhood. MC's ruler conj Nadir and Asc's ruler in 3H, plus several planets cluttering in both houses. Your SN and Chiron also show a tendency of not wanting to leave your comfort zone. Maybe that's the reason why you always come back to your parents.

If you want to answer your original question, maybe cast a horary chart here. But seriously, you have been at home for a long time, so unless you have a detailed plan and a clear intention, you may come to realize that being on your own isn't an option. Trust me, I've seen people who either waste their life away or come back home after being given the exact freedom they desire when still at home. Independence comes with greater responsibility than many people think.

I've removed this post.
As the saying goes: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."