Why is he still single?

Sagcap88

I know this guy who’s a really good catch and still single.

So, why is he still single?

Here’s the horary chart:
http://imgur.com/QFf731J

Last edited:

Januarystorm

wait what...he is NOT saturn- saturn is the person asking the question

the boy who is a good catch and single is represented by the sun

sun is domicile, but in an exact conjunction with the north node of the moon- signifying obsessions/everything that is strange/out of the box/fetishes/unusual/foreign

in the 6th house of work, everyday routine life, diseases, enemies

being opposed by a retrograde mars in aquarius that is conjunct the south node (almost freakishly exact by the way) which as they are both considered to be malefics- doesnt sound all too good

count to that the square from uranus AND two planets in the 7th house including a very severely fallen venus in virgo

there might be a whole lot going on here with that person that doesnt look all too good

Sagcap88

wait what...he is NOT saturn- saturn is the person asking the question

the boy who is a good catch and single is represented by the sun

sun is domicile, but in an exact conjunction with the north node of the moon- signifying obsessions/everything that is strange/out of the box/fetishes/unusual/foreign

in the 6th house of work, everyday routine life, diseases, enemies

being opposed by a retrograde mars in aquarius that is conjunct the south node (almost freakishly exact by the way) which as they are both considered to be malefics- doesnt sound all too good

count to that the square from uranus AND two planets in the 7th house including a very severely fallen venus in virgo

there might be a whole lot going on here with that person that doesnt look all too good

Wow, thanks! Great interpretation. Yes, I think he has some weird stuff going on under the surface...he’s way too normal on the outside. Haha

tikana

just because a guy is not getting laid every weekend does not make him weird

he just wants to be by himself.. maybe he is MGTOW

Sagcap88

just because a guy is not getting laid every weekend does not make him weird

he just wants to be by himself.. maybe he is MGTOW

No, not at all weird because of his sex life (which I know nothing about.) I just meant that he’s...got some behaviors that came to mind when I read that. But I agree with you!

I honestly think he wants a marriage for show but wants to go off and do stuff with mistresses on the side or something. Meh. He’ll sort it out.