Crazy horary coincidence!

ardentika

Crazy horary coincidence! - Answer Known

Okay, I just found out about Horary, and immediately came up with a question and did a chart. This will be my first and I'm excited to try it haha.

My question was if me and someone who had quite special influence in my life, come to some sort of closure. I don't want to go in detail, because it's long and confusing but basically we met in a very fated way and ever since everything about us has been fated and divinely guided.
I had a lot of dreams with him that later actually happened, and at times I feel he talks to me through my dreams.
So my question is, will we have a more physical and practical approach to our friendship ? I'm not looking to jump into a relationship, I want to be friends first, but the communication and meetings have been hard in the past, lots of tension and outside forces that didn't allow us to meet.

I also uploaded my natal chart, because the Event chart is in EXACT opposition to my ascendant :D
Weird..

Attachments

• will_work.jpg
    will_work.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_2gw_az.47220.12898.jpg
    astro_2gw_az.47220.12898.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

ardentika

I realize I wrote a very confusing question. Basically I'm asking if we will meet again (randomly on the street, or him reaching out to me) and talk what was left unsaid. We stopped communicating 2 months ago just before we were gonna have a serious talk.
Many things left unsaid.

ardentika

Since no one answered (and for a good reason) I will reason it out.
It seems my vision of him and my own question were blurred and unclear, hence why he comes up as Pisces/Neptune. I (Mercury) wasn't clear about my question, or honest with myself , perhaps the combustion.
I did end up sucking up my own ego, and texting him since I had another dream of him (Neptune in 7th? )