Politics

oscarSegal

Any aspects to support a career in politics? Or at least success in bringing major political changes in my homeland? I'm at a point where I really feel a need to change the systems to which im subjected and I wanna be able to get people to rise up and fight the government and the police and maybe even break it down completely. I'm not for anarchy or something. I just want to replace the current system with a new one that makes sense.
My people tend to hate me though. I usually get along with foreign people a lot better so I find it hard to believe anyone's gonna follow me. (I'm anti religious and at the same time also bi-religious, I believe in two religions simultanously which can be a problem. I'm also neither left or right wing. I think theyre both stupid. There's time to liberate and times to conqure. Plus, I dont like limiting myself to one single mindset) So... is there anyway for me to make an impact for the better in my close enviroment?

Natal chart right here:
(If youre more into vedic astrology which I personally am really starting to like a lot better than modern astrology then it's May 5th 1984 (5\5\84) Tel Aviv, Israel, 6:00 am sharp.

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif

Last edited:

theV

You have to look into the 4th house that represents the roots, patriotism and one's homeland and 10th house that represents fame, recognition and leadership position in society.

The ruler of the 10th house that indicates whether you raise into fame is Saturn in the 6th house. Ruler of the the 10th in the 6th explains fame and recognition comes from the activities of the 6th house possibly serving the society. Saturn and Mars in the 6th house indicates a successful career in military "Relentless Responsibilities in medicine, military, legal defense, , Ministries of Service. If you want to be influential in politics, you might take it from military side.

The ruler of the 4th house is in the 12th house speaks of person who is comfortable with foreigners and likely to go and live abroad.

You might gain a lot of private enemies. The 6th and 12th are strong. Poverty is a result as you mentioned before.

What are your opinions on isreali and plaestanian conflicts and how would you fix it?

Last edited:

oscarSegal

You have to look into the 4th house that represents the roots, patriotism and one's homeland and 10th house that represents fame, recognition and leadership position in society.

The ruler of the 10th house that indicates whether you raise into fame is Saturn in the 6th house. Ruler of the the 10th in the 6th explains fame and recognition comes from the activities of the 6th house possibly serving the society. Saturn and Mars in the 6th house indicates a successful career in military "Relentless Responsibilities in medicine, military, legal defense, , Ministries of Service. If you want to be influential in politics, you might take it from military side.

The ruler of the 4th house is in the 12th house speaks of person who is comfortable with foreigners and likely to go and live abroad.

You might gain a lot of private enemies. The 6th and 12th are strong. Poverty is a result as you mentioned before.

What are your opinions on isreali and plaestanian conflicts and how would you fix it?

I have such a long answer for that, I'll PM it to you.

david starling

Any aspects to support a career in politics? Or at least success in bringing major political changes in my homeland? I'm at a point where I really feel a need to change the systems to which im subjected and I wanna be able to get people to rise up and fight the government and the police and maybe even break it down completely. I'm not for anarchy or something. I just want to replace the current system with a new one that makes sense.
My people tend to hate me though. I usually get along with foreign people a lot better so I find it hard to believe anyone's gonna follow me. (I'm anti religious and at the same time also bi-religious, I believe in two religions simultanously which can be a problem. I'm also neither left or right wing. I think theyre both stupid. There's time to liberate and times to conqure. Plus, I dont like limiting myself to one single mindset) So... is there anyway for me to make an impact for the better in my close enviroment?

Natal chart right here:
(If youre more into vedic astrology which I personally am really starting to like a lot better than modern astrology then it's May 5th 1984 (5\5\84) Tel Aviv, Israel, 6:00 am sharp.

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif

How dangerous would it be? :unsure: