Will I Pass This Course?

Pisces13

Banned
I'm having trouble with a course I'm taking in university and I'm off to a rough start. I'm wondering will I pass the course with at least a "B" as my final grade (course ends in about a couple months)?

I'm getting a no. The 9th house (university) is Moon and I am Mars, they're not making a positive aspect and both are conjunct Saturn (difficulties). So I think no I probably will not get a final grade of at least a B in the course. Any confirmation or other details that anyone else sees?

Attachments

• Class.jpg
    Class.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 52

rafaella

Moon is applying to 2 rx planets, which generally means having to re-do something, so I'll say you may need to do a test again or something similar.

MC is conjunct Regulus. Thats nice. I don't think it should be too bad. Let us know.

good luck!

tikana

mmm ummm i am not even getting a C to be honest
mars is about to go reetro as Rafaella pointed out
moon/mars separating aspect
L10 success and mars separating

retaking a class??

Pisces13

Banned
Thank you, ladies.

Tikana: No I'm not retaking a class. I have to take that to mean that I probably will have to retake it. I have a high D in the course (it's very math based and I can't do much past algebra). I have like one or two B's on my homework assignment, made a D on my test, D on several homework assignments, and a low C on my recent exam. We have two more tests and few more homework assignments, I get stressed and started meeting with a tutor (grad student who got an A in the course the previous semester) last week to see if I can save my grade. I guess maybe not :/.

Rafaella: I'll update you both by mid-to-late May after the course is finished. If I happen to forget (I probably won't) then feel free to bump the post.

Sunrise

I'm having trouble with a course I'm taking in university and I'm off to a rough start. I'm wondering will I pass the course with at least a "B" as my final grade (course ends in about a couple months)?

I'm getting a no. The 9th house (university) is Moon and I am Mars, they're not making a positive aspect and both are conjunct Saturn (difficulties). So I think no I probably will not get a final grade of at least a B in the course. Any confirmation or other details that anyone else sees?

dear, is this your question???
Re: Will I Pass This Course?
or your question is about the final grade???
The 9th house (university) is Moon and I am Mars, they're not making a positive aspect and both are conjunct Saturn (difficulties).
the moon is making a good aspects before meet Saturn.... do not worry
:moon:had already meet :mars:=you, in your 1th house and also the :sun:(the Lord of the 10th), the moon will meet :mercury:(the nature significator of exams-co-ruler of 10th) and final will meet :jupiter:inside your 10th

Pisces13

Banned
dear, is this your question??? or your question is about the final grade???

the moon is making a good aspects before meet Saturn.... do not worry
:moon:had already meet :mars:=you, in your 1th house and also the :sun:(the Lord of the 10th), the moon will meet :mercury:(the nature significator of exams-co-ruler of 10th) and final will meet :jupiter:inside your 10th

It'd be great if the outcome was like this, but the future regarding my success with this class seems bleak considering everything that's already happened. :/

Pisces13

Banned
cant you drop a class?

Technically yes, but there's a deadline to do so and the deadline to drop a class has already passed. So I'm *******. I really hope this doesn't effect me getting into a grad school (the course is very relevant to the career I want, but considering all this I'm starting to second guess it entirely).

Pisces13

Banned
Alright, ladies, update as promised! Well, it's been a rough semester: I got two C's this semester and that kills me, but it's techbically passing and I won't have to retake anything. I didn't want any C's but alas I got two--and Rafaella maybe that's what those two retrograde planets that you pointed out was referring to?

tikana

wait what grade did you get in this class you were asking about?

see the problem is you phrased the question "will i pass this class with a b?"
right there you shoot yourself in a foot. If you had asked "will i pass this class and what grade will i get?" that would give us a better feel for the actual grade.

you are hoping to get a B that is 11th house the actual success is 10th

ill placed 10th house ruler or was it 9th that was retro - hopes fall short ..

T

Pisces13

Banned
I definitely should have phrased it better, yeah. I got a C in the course that I asked about and on the other one (which I onu mentioned because Rafaella noted 2 retro planets) I was 2 points from a B. But the one on wiestion was a C (but I hoped for a B). It's lame and I'm upset about it. But that's life. Better luck next semester I hope. Thanks guys!

rafaella

Alright, ladies, update as promised! Well, it's been a rough semester: I got two C's this semester and that kills me, but it's techbically passing and I won't have to retake anything. I didn't want any C's but alas I got two--and Rafaella maybe that's what those two retrograde planets that you pointed out was referring to?

I think the rx planets is more about the course and your career path, whether this is what you will do in the future. The 10th house is in last degree, generally indicating change. But I'm glad you passed the tests, albeit not the grade you wanted. I guess keep plodding forward.