I'm never dating a man with afflicted jupiter or mercury

haidee

What do you mean?
I have five stressful aspects to my Mercury and one harmonious,
six stressful aspects to my Jupiter and two harmonious...
But I'm none of the things that you mention. :andy: I'm a female though, but I don't think that makes any difference.

What do you mean?
I have five stressful aspects to my Mercury and one harmonious,
six stressful aspects to my Jupiter and two harmonious...
But I'm none of the things that you mention. :andy: I'm a female though, but I don't think that makes any difference.

Let's say I dated an aries who dissed my black mommy. He dissed my mom, my MOM . She hustled the streets to make sure me and my virgo moon sis were good! Before my stepdad was in the picture and when my dad died. I told her about this too.

I have leo moon conjunct negro. And sun conjunct white, black and Portugal asteroids. . I mixed race.

Last edited:

haidee

Let's say I dated an aries who dissed my black mommy. He dissed my mom, my MOM . She hustled the streets to make sure me and my virgo moon sis were good! Before my stepdad was in the picture and when my dad died. I told her about this too.

I have leo moon conjunct negro. And sun conjunct white, black and Portugal asteroids. . I mixed race.

I see. But was this only one man with an "afflicted" jupiter and/or mercury? It would be a shame if you met someone really lovely, and you dismissed him just because he has stressful aspects to his Mercury and Jupiter.

I see. But was this only one man with an "afflicted" jupiter and/or mercury? It would be a shame if you met someone really lovely, and you dismissed him just because he has stressful aspects to his Mercury and Jupiter.

This guy had a stressed jupiter in sag squaring his moon and Venus and Saturn conj his moon! The most despicable person I've ever met. I left his *** 3 hours ago blocked him on Instagram snapchat and kik, skype too.

People with bad aspects to them,esp men n all are just blatant racist a-holes.

How dare he insult my black mom.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Jupiter in sagittarius would be strong, since that's jupiter's sign, but perhaps a bit too much jupiter - being a bit too blunt or speaking without thinking. Jupiter square moon might mean too much in relation to moon things (jupiter = expansion, square=lots of energy), but doesn't necessarily make a person a racist, more likely they would have an affinity with foreigners (who are often a different race, although not always, although personally I don't think there is even such a thing as race it is just a man made concept designed to segregate since we are all descended from Africans originally, I digress).
Similarly jupiter square venus is not necessarily a bad thing, it could even indicate a liking for people of a different race (venus=what we find beautiful, jupiter = foreign, see above), it could also mean a lot of other things - overindulging in pleasure, lots of affairs, lucky with money and material goods, & that's before we even begin to look at the houses involved.
Moon saturn might indicate some problems with women, such as judging them harshly or feeling inadequate around women in some way, which might cause a person to act out towards them. :unsure:
Fair enough you should dump someone who disses your mum (that is one of the ultimate transgressions) or who expresses despicable sentiments, but you will never find a person who doesn't have stressful aspects in their chart - there simply is no such thing.
Plus all the aspects are potentials, they could be negative or positive, and the challenge for us in our lives is to learn to use them in a positive way. IMO.