Will I find love soon?

It's been 2 to 3 years that I've been single. I tried going on couple dates and stuff, clubs and online dating even. But nothing seems to work lately because the guys I meet have psychological problems or f-ckboys. sorry for profanity.

I feel lonely, my parents always fight and argue, at one point it got physical. aunt works alot, every night and my sister distances away from me, she hates me . Nowadays Its me, my iPhone and tablet and my friends. I still feel alone 😔. I feel hopeless and alone these couple days ...

I actually thought I was gonna find love last month in Montreal and move to france with the guy as the psychics suggested. They said he was rich and all that. Guess what, we in October and I'm in the same spot :sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_chart_of_the_moment.80329.23831.jpg
    astro_2gw_22_chart_of_the_moment.80329.23831.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 38

AquariusPixie

It's been 2 to 3 years that I've been single. I tried going on couple dates and stuff, clubs and online dating even. But nothing seems to work lately because the guys I meet have psychological problems or f-ckboys. sorry for profanity.

I feel lonely, my parents always fight and argue, at one point it got physical. aunt works alot, every night and my sister distances away from me, she hates me . Nowadays Its me, my iPhone and tablet and my friends. I still feel alone 😔. I feel hopeless and alone these couple days ...

I actually thought I was gonna find love last month in Montreal and move to france with the guy as the psychics suggested. They said he was rich and all that. Guess what, we in October and I'm in the same spot :sad:

New to this so take this with a grain of salt. The ascendant to early for this question to be valid

virgo18

I dont think you will "find LOVE" soon

Maybe You will find someone relatively soon but I dont think that person will be able to offer you a quality relationship plus the person has problems in his life that will hinder the relationship: the conjunction between Venus and Mars will be when Venus is in Virgo and after it squares Saturn. In the case you meet someone soon He wont be able to fulfill your Needs.
I said "maybe" and "in the case..." Because the asc is too early.

Sorry.

Bunraku

Trying to use outer planets. Still learning ! Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Yes and No... You may be able to meet someone, but its not going to be of substance if you do.

Aside from the opposition to Pluto, most likely another bout of feeling helpless, the moons final aspect is a conjunction to Venus.

Though he is Venus he won't be happy being in a relationship, and once he enters Virgo, will be weakened by placement. Not a good indicator of him being happy.

Uranus and Sun oppose, so the meeting will probably be through a surprise or through technology.

Overall I agree with Virgo18's interpretation.

rafaella

I feel lonely, my parents always fight and argue, at one point it got physical. aunt works alot, every night and my sister distances away from me, she hates me . Nowadays Its me, my iPhone and tablet and my friends. I still feel alone ��. I feel hopeless and alone these couple days ...

Early ASC may suggest question to be premature. Love is not going to come soon. Moon aspect to Sun suggests someone coming in about 7 months (hopefully not years). But Sun is in detriment of Mars in his own house, rather than yours. He will be more about himself than you. Mars and Venus have Saturn in between. Mars in fall of Venus, you won't like him as a person but attracted to him. This is not really a good relationship, but if one is desperate then one will find wrong people. Most likely not the French guy. (What that psychic told you sounds like fairy tale, sorry).

I dont think you will "find LOVE" soon

Maybe You will find someone relatively soon but I dont think that person will be able to offer you a quality relationship plus the person has problems in his life that will hinder the relationship: the conjunction between Venus and Mars will be when Venus is in Virgo and after it squares Saturn. In the case you meet someone soon He wont be able to fulfill your Needs.
I said "maybe" and "in the case..." Because the asc is too early.

Sorry.

Every guy i tend to meet is like this. Thats okay i have my ex gf ☺️

Last edited:
Early ASC may suggest question to be premature. Love is not going to come soon. Moon aspect to Sun suggests someone coming in about 7 months (hopefully not years). But Sun is in detriment of Mars in his own house, rather than yours. He will be more about himself than you. Mars and Venus have Saturn in between. Mars in fall of Venus, you won't like him as a person but attracted to him. This is not really a good relationship, but if one is desperate then one will find wrong people. Most likely not the French guy. (What that psychic told you sounds like fairy tale, sorry).

At least i can always cheat with my ex girlfriend (side chick) 😊. Shes half chinese. If that guy is selfish i can always count on her... Shes like a twin flame

Trying to use outer planets. Still learning ! Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Yes and No... You may be able to meet someone, but its not going to be of substance if you do.

Aside from the opposition to Pluto, most likely another bout of feeling helpless, the moons final aspect is a conjunction to Venus.

Though he is Venus he won't be happy being in a relationship, and once he enters Virgo, will be weakened by placement. Not a good indicator of him being happy.

Uranus and Sun oppose, so the meeting will probably be through a surprise or through technology.

Overall I agree with Virgo18's interpretation.

I met a guy on pof

Last edited: