Plutonian/Empath? Or General

sashafasha44

So I guess I'm considered a "Plutonian". I've noticed that as nice or as quiet as I can be (not often though) that people read my energy as intense even when I try to remain unnoticed. Even when I'm nice I can repel people with my perceived confidence, they mistaken for arrogance, but really sometimes it is just me in my own world being oblivious. I don't mean no harm but apparently my Chiron trine Mercury 8th can make me "lethal with words"?]

I've noticed I have a "worse" (humor my terminology please) chart then many others I know yet I see them act in a destructive manner (I don't generally start **** but I will "finish it").

I know I'm deeply empathic too, not sure if that is really the same thing as being a Plutonian too or kinda a separate issue.

Any feedback that I should know about? Either about that or anything interesting in general?
I have no love life, never can find a guy that will treat me the way I like & it gives me extreme codependency issues & really strikes up my Moon opposite Pluto when I feel disrespected or lied to lol.

Would love any feedback that may not be so obvious yet enlightening. Thanks friends!

https://imgur.com/a/7JHgD4P

FadiMazboudi

Well, you are correct. You have a very strong emphasis on Pluto and Scorpio: power, manipulation, subtlety, secrecy. Modus operandi difficult to detect. Penetration.

It can give you the ability to transform, heal, or regenerate whatever you come into contract to.

curiousabout77

Hello sashafasha44,
In your chart there is a lot of fixed energy and very little mutable energy so maybe you find it hard to go with the flow and change course but good at sticking with things and finishing things.
You have Mercury square pluto so people may try to control you through manipulation.
You have the ruler of your 4th house the saturn square your sun so you may have found your home growing up as difficult or restrictive.
Your chiron is in the 8th house so that may mean that past experience can stay with you forever and you don't forget a person that hurts you especially a person that you trusted.
Your jupiter and neptune conjunction can give you great imagination and it is in the second house so you could make money from it.

sashafasha44

Thanks this was really helpful. I actually have a hard time finishing things. I was much better when I was in the military, I guess I had more energy.
I was doing/do social media personality stuff through comedy online, I used to be real active on youtube (if you youtube "drunk reporter") the very first video is me. That went viral a few years ago but of course not on my youtube, someone ripped off haha. but it's okay.
This was great, it made me think of a bunch of new questions actually, I guess I have to make a new post for that.
Thanks for the pointer with Mercury square Pluto as well. I often attract men that have "secret girlfriends/wives" which is not a good idea with me if you know I'm a plutonian & (maybe) a bit petty LOL. I wasn't sure that was the aspect for that but I think it may be. I'm getting better with boundaries so hopefully it will happen less often, or not at all really lol. thank you my friend.

VenusInFurs

We have some similarities in our charts - I have Mars conjunct Pluto and the South Node in scorpio in the 8th house opposite my moon / square my ASC. I feel my whole life to date has been about deeply understanding myself, regeneration and transformation. I don't relate to much of the 'negative traits' of the above aspects, but it can take me a long while to truly get 'over' something and I feel very, very deeply.

From reading a few of your other posts I would recommend reading Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham. Engaging in psychotherapy could be rewarding in your personal growth and understanding yourself.

sashafasha44

We have some similarities in our charts - I have Mars conjunct Pluto and the South Node in scorpio in the 8th house opposite my moon / square my ASC. I feel my whole life to date has been about deeply understanding myself, regeneration and transformation. I don't relate to much of the 'negative traits' of the above aspects, but it can take me a long while to truly get 'over' something and I feel very, very deeply.

From reading a few of your other posts I would recommend reading Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham. Engaging in psychotherapy could be rewarding in your personal growth and understanding yourself.

Hi yes, I know that book. I stumbled upon it & actually that is how I figured out I was a Plutonian. haha