Which type of men should I be attracted to?

Nyasa

According to my chart? Just curious.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.65929.18449asteroids.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.65929.18449asteroids.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_2gw_01_me.65945.19392asteroids.pdf
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

mdinaz

You should be attracted to whomever strikes your fancy, in whatever form he takes. Are you going to be attracted to something different because we tell you to? Natural physical and emotional attractions just appears on its own, no matter what you do. Everyone thinks they have a "type" but they will always meet someone at some time they are attracted to who don't fit that "type", based on the synastry.

Nyasa

You should be attracted to whomever strikes your fancy, in whatever form he takes. Are you going to be attracted to something different because we tell you to? Natural physical and emotional attractions just appears on its own, no matter what you do. Everyone thinks they have a "type" but they will always meet someone at some time they are attracted to who don't fit that "type", based on the synastry.

Obviously.
That's why I said 'according to my chart'.

Ebenia

According to my chart? Just curious.

Mysterious, deep, emotionally nurturing, preferably rich guys who provide you with stability and a lot of physical comforts, like sex yet it seems like there will be an unpredictable quality to them, which you probably like and dislike at the same time.

Last edited:

Innayat

On the most basic level , according to your chart you should admire the qualities of the following signs in a man :

Cancer or Gemini. Sun in cancer> ruler moon in Gemini.
Taurus or Leo. Mars in Taurus.> ruler Venus in Leo.
Scorpio. Jupiter in Scorpio. > ruler PLuto in Scorpio.

Although mdinaz does have the golden answer.

Last edited:

Nyasa

Thank you all :)
hannya, I tend to be curious towards a lot of people, but actually in the end I really like just a few haha!
ebenia, very accurate.:wink:

GalacticEgg

Libra rising with Venus in Leo, eh? Such pride! Mercury in his rulership has granted you with articulation, with wit and charm. The Moon, however, in the same sign as Merc, will draw you to vacillate between this-and-that-guy, this-and-that-concept, etc..

I suggest you find a Taurean with a watery moon (as long as she has few aspects)/Venus, with a fiery Mars and an unexciting Mercury. You'll have a lot of fun toting around a dullard who is so effortlessly charmed by you that you can convince him of anything.