Do I have any gay indicators in my chart?

I really couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this! hahahahahah. Let's use common sense here, since this really isn't a chicken/egg argument at all. The planets were here BEFORE the human race...fact. Even if the person came into this world with a particular set of planets in mind, he/she still came through the planets. Hence, the planets were here first. If human beings created the planets, OH BOY...then each of us could personally create a physical planet, have superpowers, etc. etc. How ridiculous does that sound?

The planets might have existed before we did, but we don't how or in what ways they influenced us before we were here. This refers to general populace, before Humans inhabited the Earth.

Last edited:

Niar Rebmevon

Niar

i hate to say this but it is way too contraversial. May or is or isnt too complicated biology here in works. It is the same is if you were to ask will my baby have blue eyes. I think there is on skyscript there is an article on homosexuality and astrology

not arguing with you just to clear my point...
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

On a side note, can you guys with all the answers find aspects in my chart that point to a preference for blondes as well? :D

tikana

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

On a side note, can you guys with all the answers find aspects in my chart that point to a preference for blondes as well? :D

simple

you cannot determine sexual orientation by looking at natal charts.
it is biological issue not astrological.
astrological harts cannot show you what color of eyes you will have

Claire19

Moon opposing Pluto is more the dominating mother figure and a person may be over-identifying with her as she is the overwhelming influence. Taboo and secretive emotional attachments.

Venus Saturn square can also make for feeling unlovable and loving someone that does not love you back or is cold and/or unavailable. However these aspects can be karmic and often found in long lasting although not necessarily happy relationships.

Venus Neptune also leads to unrequited love, secret affairs, being addicted to being in love, or loving an addict or the rescuer/victim complex is in place. A lack of discrimination and a general sensitivity and feminisation. Depending on the sign and aspects of course. This is the aspect for STDs and must be guarded against.

Venus Uranus is the unconventional influence and not conforming to the norm apart from the other connotations that I wont spell out here.

07.Re

Re: Indicators of eye colour

From my experience, Leo Pluto square Scorpio Mercury individuals (like me) invariably have black eyes until sometime after their first Saturn Return.

-

Okay, I'll bite....:tongue:

What colour do they change to then?

EJ53

Banned
Unless I've missed a post or something...but at what stage did the OP get banned?
On 6th February 2010, 07.Re...by Starlink...for insulting/attacking Frank...at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22292 ...with Professor Plum, in the dining room and using poison.

[Leo Pluto square Scorpio Mercury's black eyes go hand-in-hand with their inability to let go of the past and an anally retentive nature.]

EJ

Last edited:

07.Re

February 2010...by Starlink...and for insulting/attacking Frank, 07.Re

Aha! So I had missed a post then :pinched:

[Leo Pluto square Scorpio Mercury's black eyes go hand-in-hand with their inability to let go of the past and an anally retentive nature.]

What happens if these individuals don't learn the lesson that Saturn brings?

RockFish

So what are the indicators for white skin?

Good question, and I wonder how much fire an african individual or a japanese will have to have in their chart to be born redhaired or blond with freckles.

All this talk about people being fairer or darker according to amount of elements in interestingly (not really) exclusive of all races other than whites.

PD187540

PD187540, I have 7 air elements in my chart, but have blue eyes. :smile:
I guess whoever came up with those theories forgot to ask me for my stats ....

Well blue is a predominantly water-based color, so where are those planetary placements? Is your Sun in a natural water house? Are most of your planets posited in water-based houses???

Inconjunct

Good question, and I wonder how much fire an african individual or a japanese will have to have in their chart to be born redhaired or blond with freckles.

All this talk about people being fairer or darker according to amount of elements in interestingly (not really) exclusive of all races other than whites.

Exactly - it's Eurocentric and silly. You inherit your colouring from your mum and dad, end of story. You'd have thought modern genetic knowledge would have stopped all the silly jabber about fire signs giving you red hair or such - it discredits the craft of astrology, if you ask me.

07.Re

If an astrologer wants to 'find' or 'confirm' gay tendencies in a chart, he or she will do just that... note emphasis on the words: want and just.

07.Re

Your chart is very interesting from the perspective of my mother's chart. My mom is a Leo, and she has a huge stellium like yours in the 12th House (not in the 1st House like yours). Her Saturn is in the 3rd House, while yours is in the 9th (opposites). Very interesting...maybe you're her twin in a parallel universe or something, who knows.

Wow, that is interesting. She must be my twin indeed... be sure to send my regards on :)

RockFish

YES, folks. Eye color is in the birth chart! And I don't care if people deny this because in reality, they can't open their eyes wide enough to see!

Really. Let's see how many chinese people with heavy libra and pisces positions in their charts will actually display blue eyes. Show me one. Show me an african with heavy pisces chart and blue eyes. Show me a native american with blue eyes and heavy libra chart.

Please, this is nonsense and rather racist. :annoyed:

07.Re

If an astrologer WANTS to "find" or "confirm" ANYTHING, isn't that the very vital purpose of interpreting a birth chart anyway???

Astrology is an art, not a proven science whereby aspects are proven in a science laboratory. If it were this easy, there would be more general consensus on the very aspects that supposedly show gay tendencies.

Some astrologers will make up just about anything to answer a clients question to save face, when in reality the client has zero knowledge of aspects and is eager to have his tendencies confirmed.

tikana

I strongly disagree with this. I equate the astrological chart to your genetic code. That's the best, scientific analogy for astrology right there. Hence why I'm strongly against genetic modification research: you disturb one gene and everything else will falter: just like if you disturb one planet's orbit, everything else will be disturbed as well. So therefore, astrological = biological (and vice versa). It would also help if you took a look at rulership books, like the one by Rex Bills. It's quite fascinating. Also, H.L. Cornell's Medical Astrology Encyclopedia. Everything has a ruler, and everything is determined. How we play it out is up to us.

So in summary, I strongly believe that EVERYTHING is determined in the natal birth chart...no questions asked. Sexual orientation is indeed evident within the birth chart.

Nice comment about the eyes (but slightly flawed). I do know that people with a lot of air in their charts have dark brown eyes, dark hair. I also read that somewhere. The "intellectual/mental" signs tend to have those dark features. The red/blondes are more fire signs. Earths are on the darker side, and water I'm not sure about, but I believe they're on the fair side too (light brown, light blonde, etc.). So yeah..although I don't have enough info to make the claim that eye color is determined in the birth chart, I believe it can be.

I dont want to start up an argument but
why are Ronson twins .. 1 is straight the other is a lesbian?

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrouniversal/thread/3561d99e-2900-403c-9594-1e5addfb5dd2 here is the discussion on homosexuality in natal charts

it is okay to disagree

cheers
T