How Does This Synastry Look...??

LisaDiane

Hi...it's ME again...

I would like to know about the synastry between myself and a new man I've met...I am not sure if I should take a chance on him...I'm particularly worried about a Double Whammy of Moon Square Neptune...

He seems really wonderful and very crazy about me...but I'm afraid of finding another BAD relationship!!! And many of our aspects show bad tendencies towards deception and manipulation...

Does anyone have any thoughts...??

I'm trying to break away from my Venus/Pluto + Moon/Mars guy, and I'm wondering if this new guy is a good choice based on our aspects!!!!

I REALLY appreciate any opinions and guidance that anyone takes the time to offer!!! :)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_lisa_1158_randy_hw.75245.56572.jpg
    astro_61gw_lisa_1158_randy_hw.75245.56572.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 23

curiousabout77

Some hard energy to work with. Your moon is conjunct his uranus and square his neptune. While your neptune is opposite his mars and square his moon and pluto conjunction.
His Mercury tries your moon and neptune which is nice and his mars sextiles your moon and tribes your pluto. His venus sextiles your saturn.
I think on probability, the good links between your personal planets and his don't offset the hard aspects between your charts so this relationship might feel difficult.
Sounds like you have been having a hard time with your ex so I am thinking you could do with someone where you get along really well with so maybe not this person.

LisaDiane

Some hard energy to work with. Your moon is conjunct his uranus and square his neptune. While your neptune is opposite his mars and square his moon and pluto conjunction.
His Mercury tries your moon and neptune which is nice and his mars sextiles your moon and tribes your pluto. His venus sextiles your saturn.
I think on probability, the good links between your personal planets and his don't offset the hard aspects between your charts so this relationship might feel difficult.
Sounds like you have been having a hard time with your ex so I am thinking you could do with someone where you get along really well with so maybe not this person.

THANK YOU for your response!!!!

So far, when we spend time together, he's wonderful and kind and attentive and accommodating...even though I KNOW there has to be more underneath that.

Could you (or anyone) elaborate on how or why those aspects could make it difficult to be with him - is it arguments, power struggles, deception, etc etc - because I'm not sure what I can handle and cannot...some things might be easier FOR ME than another person with the same hard aspects, so I'd love a little more detail on how those aspects can be difficult together!