Will X's family ever acknowledge my contribution?

Thank you to everyone who replied to my inquiry. Your comments were helpful. I have removed the post because it pertains to third parties.

Best, Kitty

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Iwould just open by mentioning that horary does not answer "ever" questions, like you have posed here. Horary addresses a matter in a certain time period.

So given that, let's just say yours is the foreseeable future, unless you had some else in your mind that you did not specify here.

You are Sun.
I see your late ex-lover as the 7th.
His parents are the 4th from the 7th or the 10th, so ruled by Venus.

Venus/parents do not aspect Sun/you, but rather the are moving away from you. There is no aspect between Sun Venus for quite some some time, so no coming together between you and the parents.

Moon, as your co-significator and also as an indicator of the question's unfolding, applies to trine Venus but meets Saturn first. So there is a impedance there as well.

These indicators suggest to me that the kind of coming together that would incline the parents to acknowledge you or your work is not likely in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Hello Ilene,

Thank you for your reply! The scope of my question really is nearer term, now I think of it, by November perhaps? Thanks for noting that problem.

The thing is the family in question are not parents, but rather adult children, so I think it is the 5th of the 7th?

Thank you for your clarifications. I will look at it some more and see if I can make sense of anything.

Best,
Kitty

Hi all,

OK Reviewing Mercury as the ruler of the 11th, things don't seem to change much -- no aspects to Sun or Moon there either.

I am noticing, however, a sort of remarkable set of conjunctions to my natal chart, I know these are not traditional horary considerations, but I wonder if they might open further information on the subject as a whole?

These are:

The 11th house ruler Mercury is conjunct my natal Ascendant.
The Leo ascendant of the horary chart is exactly conjunct my natal moon, which is followed closely by a Uranus-N Node conjunction.
The Libra horary moon is conjunct my natal sun in a 3 degree orb.
Natal cluster of Mars-Mercury-Neptune in Scorpio is conjunct the horary IM.

I would not put weight on this so much, except for the heavy Sun-Moon-Asc involvement, as well as the impacts on the 3rd house of letters.

As comedians say, "Is this anything?"

Thank you. This is helpful!

NOTE: I have just noticed the warning against posting non-horary Q's on this thread. I apologize if this post pushes the boundary. I am wondering though if there are uses for further information from a horary transit moment, which IS, in its way, a horary Q. (?)

Best,
Kitty

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi all,

OK Reviewing Mercury as the ruler of the 11th, things don't seem to change much -- no aspects to Sun or Moon there either.

I am noticing, however, a sort of remarkable set of conjunctions to my natal chart, I know these are not traditional horary considerations, but I wonder if they might open further information on the subject as a whole?

These are:

The 11th house ruler Mercury is conjunct my natal Ascendant.
The Leo ascendant of the horary chart is exactly conjunct my natal moon, which is followed closely by a Uranus-N Node conjunction.
The Libra horary moon is conjunct my natal sun in a 3 degree orb.
Natal cluster of Mars-Mercury-Neptune in Scorpio is conjunct the horary IM.

I would not put weight on this so much, except for the heavy Sun-Moon-Asc involvement, as well as the impacts on the 3rd house of letters.

As comedians say, "Is this anything?"

Thank you. This is helpful!

NOTE: I have just noticed the warning against posting non-horary Q's on this thread. I apologize if this post pushes the boundary. I am wondering though if there are uses for further information from a horary transit moment, which IS, in its way, a horary Q. (?)

Best,
Kitty
I think these horary/transit contacts to your natal chart point to the horary being yours, the rightness of it, so to speak.