Darby Costello Bolton Astrological Conference, April 12th, 2014

miquar

Hi. I've been sent this by Bolton Astrology Society. Should be a very interesting day.

"This is just a note in advance of the booking details, which I will be sending out in a few weeks time, to let you know about this year's Bolton Spring Conference. The date is Saturday 12th April and the speaker is Darby Costello. The titles of her talks are yet to be confirmed but the provisionally the themes will be Mars and the ongoing Cardinal Cross. We are really thrilled to have Darby as our guest this year. Those of you who have heard her at other events will know what an excellent speaker she is.

We are having a change of venue this year, for several reasons, the main one being the spiralling costs of using the Ukrainian Centre. This has enabled us to keep the price at £35, including lunch and refreshments. The new venue is Westhoughton Cricket Club which is about ten minutes from Junction 5 of the M61. The nearest rail links are Westhoughton and Daisy Hill Stations. There is a taxi office next to Westhoughton Station. I have yet to investigate the availability of taxis from Daisy Hill."

miquar

Just bumping this in case anyone is interested. There is a deadline for booking tickets which is this Friday, so let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the person who is coordinating the event.